Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is why our healthcare costs so much

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I went to a podiatrist a few months ago for an infected toenail which caused my toe to break out in blisters. He clipped a piece of toenail for a lab and gave me an antibiotic and said he would take the nail off on the next visit. That's all he did. The next visit he gave me shots and removed the nail. (it was painful-don't let anybody kid you). When saw recently the claims status for BC/BS, he had billed for two surgeries! I called my insurance co. and they said well they consider the first visit a surgery (the Dr.). WTH!

Yella

Yella

Dreamsglore wrote:I went to a podiatrist a few months ago for an infected toenail which caused my toe to break out in blisters. He clipped a piece of toenail for a lab and gave me an antibiotic and said he would take the nail off on the next visit. That's all he did. The next visit he gave me shots and removed the nail. (it was painful-don't let anybody kid you). When saw recently the claims status for BC/BS, he had billed for two surgeries! I called my insurance co. and they said well they consider the first visit a surgery (the Dr.). WTH!

Dreams, Medicare fraud by doctors is a real thing. And also my old and constant complaint of the CEOs of Sacred and Baptist paying themselves $900.000 a year for a job that really has NO responsibilities is a real thing. They have directors of various departments to take the blame for any foul up. Their salaries are also humongous.Then consider every hospital in this country with greedy CEOs and you have the problem in plain view. No wonder the costs are sky high.

And, LOL, 99 per cent of these greedy bastards are REPUBLICANS who are avoiding taxes with foreign tax shelters

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Maybe you should clean your feet and trim your nails as needed so you don't waste tax payers money on your negligent personal hygiene practices. Nasty.

Dreamsglore wrote:I went to a podiatrist a few months ago for an infected toenail which caused my toe to break out in blisters. He clipped a piece of toenail for a lab and gave me an antibiotic and said he would take the nail off on the next visit. That's all he did. The next visit he gave me shots and removed the nail. (it was painful-don't let anybody kid you). When saw recently the claims status for BC/BS, he had billed for two surgeries! I called my insurance co. and they said well they consider the first visit a surgery (the Dr.). WTH!

Wash your freakin' feet from time to time. Embarassed

Ghandi wrote:Maybe you should clean your feet and trim your nails as needed so you don't waste tax payers money on your negligent personal hygiene practices. Nasty.

Shut up ,asswipe.Since when is my health insurance paid by taxpayers........"dummy".

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Wash your freakin' feet from time to time. Embarassed

You shut up too, you fanatical nutjob.

This is why our healthcare costs so much Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrpFZ_mFkmvzoWja9Dlxr9CEbx_7wre2m-vge3hwoHvcJ-_DDgSDVp5JKtzw

Are you sure that's all that was infected?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCChxBSRo1Y

Rolling Eyes

Youre a disgusting pig. This story is enough to make a person throw up.

btw, your ins is paid by tax payers, you work for gov.

Yella

Yella

Human wrote:

Human, why was Dreams experience so disgusting it made you want to throw up?

Yella wrote:
Human wrote:

Because she's a mental case and I made herself look like the ass she is when she went ballistic and started calling everyone racial,vulgar names. Don't you know,everyone else is responsible for her horrible behavior?

Yella wrote:
Human wrote:

yella, a lot of people talk about a lot of things online, it can get personal sometimes.

but god damn. to talk about nasty ass blistered yucky toenails?

WTF.....

really its just disgusting and it take s alot to digust me.

But the thought of dreams blistered infected toenails with ooz, omg...barf!

Dreamsglore wrote:
Yella wrote:
Human wrote:

Because she's a mental case and I made herself look like the ass she is when she went ballistic and started calling everyone racial,vulgar names. Don't you know,everyone else is responsible for her horrible behavior?

oh fuck you.

Im a passionate verbal person. I say it like I mean it. and god dammit my toenails are awesome and yours suck.

just another thing for you to be jealous over Laughing

Yella

Yella

Human wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Yella wrote:
Human wrote:

oh fuck you.

Im a passionate verbal person. I say it like I mean it. and god dammit my toenails are awesome and yours suck.

Are you of Sicilian extraction? They are said to be a very volatile and hot blooded. I dated a Sicilian woman one time who was dangerous so I left.

Human wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Yella wrote:
Human wrote:

oh fuck you.

There is not one thing I am jealous of you over. You are a repulsive,dysfunctional,vulgar human being who lives in a delusional world of self aggrandizement. You have proven that here many times.

Human wrote:
Yella wrote:
Human wrote:

You're more comfortable w/ sucking dogs ass's and anal penetration. I see. Well, that's a level too low for me.You'll have to find another forum that caters to your level of depravity.

yella, a lot of people talk about a lot of things online, it can get personal sometimes.

but god damn. to talk about nasty ass blistered yucky toenails?

WTF.....

really its just disgusting and it take s alot to digust me.

But the thought of dreams blistered infected toenails with ooz, omg...barf!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:Maybe you should clean your feet and trim your nails as needed so you don't waste tax payers money on your negligent personal hygiene practices. Nasty.

Shut up ,asswipe.Since when is my health insurance paid by taxpayers........"dummy".

asswipe? Is that a post graduate phrase? You didn't learn much in higher education. Did you? If you ever had any.
Do you have any idea how health care and insurance works? Even if you pay for insurance, most of the cost is picked up from tax dollars. You ain't very bright, are you?

Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

asswipe? Is that a post graduate phrase? You didn't learn much in higher education. Did you? If you ever had any.
Do you have any idea how health care and insurance works? Even if you pay for insurance, most of the cost is picked up from tax dollars. You ain't very bright, are you?

Wrong,Einstein! I don't work for the govt. I work for a private employer and the taxpayers don't pay for my health insurance.You need to get some education about private vs. govt. You should have gotten a higher education so you don't keep showing your ignorance.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

[quote="Dreamsglore"]
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Wrong,Einstein! I don't work for the govt. I work for a private employer and the taxpayers don't pay for my health insurance.You need to get some education about private vs. govt. You should have gotten a higher education so you don't keep showing your ignorance.[/quote

Listen up stupid. Even if you pay for healthcare, the tax payers pay the rest of the bill. End of story. You ain't very bright are you.
If an operation on your nasty feet costs $2,000.00 and your health care pays some of it. Who pays the rest? The government. Even if your not a govt employee.

[quote="Ghandi"]
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Wrong,Einstein! I don't work for the govt. I work for a private employer and the taxpayers don't pay for my health insurance.You need to get some education about private vs. govt. You should have gotten a higher education so you don't keep showing your ignorance.[/quote

Listen up stupid. Even if you pay for healthcare, the tax payers pay the rest of the bill. End of story. You ain't very bright are you.
If an operation on your nasty feet costs $2,000.00 and your health care pays some of it. Who pays the rest? The government. Even if your not a govt employee.

WTH? How did you even make it through the Navy? The Govt. pays nothing on my healthcare-got it? BC/BS is a private company paid by the insured. Dr's and hospitals have a contract w/ them and they accept the BS/BC payments. How dumb can you be?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

[quote="Dreamsglore"]
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

WTH? How did you even make it through the Navy? The Govt. pays nothing on my healthcare-got it? BC/BS is a private company paid by the insured. Dr's and hospitals have a contract w/ them and they accept the BS/BC payments. How dumb can you be?

Wrong again dummy. The government paid for the difference between your healthcare costs and what is really cost for your hoof to get fixed. You ain't very bright, are you?

[quote="Ghandi"]
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Wrong again dummy. The government paid for the difference between your healthcare costs and what is really cost for your hoof to get fixed. You ain't very bright, are you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Cross_Blue_Shield_Association

Stupidass.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum