Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wow! you really believe you're clever and influencing to the point you can manipulate people into behaviors established by you. In your arrogance you attempt to demean people who don't prescribe to your standards by saying,"Get a clue damnit." Very tellin

+3
VectorMan
Floridatexan
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I cun't git me fag to lite mate....
okay obviously this proves that I didn't accomplish a thing with this thread. nothing is ever going to make some of these retards stop wanting to use those words.
so I've now given in and edited it.

HEY I HONORED BIRDIES PLEA TO NEVER USE RETARD AGAIN..WHAT AN INSENSITIVE CAD YOU ARE BOBARENO !

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

HEY I HONORED BIRDIES PLEA TO NEVER USE RETARD AGAIN..WHAT AN INSENSITIVE CAD YOU ARE BOBARENO !

Somehow being called a fag just doesn't have much impact when it comes from somebody who believes the government blew up the World Trade Center and fired a guided missile at the Pentagon and all the rest of that childish bullshit. lol

Yella

Yella

News Journal Moderator wrote:
ButtMan wrote:If I hadn't done this thread to mock those who use the words, THEN the use of the words would have remained acceptable. But because those of you have now responded to this thread in no uncertain terms that you don't want to read these words THAT'S WHAT MAKES THEM UNACCEPTABLE.
Get a clue damnit.

How many bottles did you consume before you started this dreadful thread Bob?

We needed you to remind us of those words so we could be reminded that we hate them?

Dude, you need rehab asap. cyclops

Something is familiar about this News Journal Moderator,Bob, who is it?

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Somehow being called a fag just doesn't have much impact when it comes from somebody who believes the government blew up the World Trade Center and fired a guided missile at the Pentagon and all the rest of that childish bullshit. lol

You'd have to be stumbling drunk to not know that the towers were imploded and I didn't call you a fag ... I said you experimented with it. Someone else called you one not me...

Slicef18 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
ButtMan wrote:If I hadn't done this thread to mock those who use the words, THEN the use of the words would have remained acceptable. But because those of you have now responded to this thread in no uncertain terms that you don't want to read these words THAT'S WHAT MAKES THEM UNACCEPTABLE.
Get a clue damnit.

Wow! you really believe you're clever and influencing to the point you can manipulate people into behaviors established by you. In your arrogance you attempt to demean people who don't prescribe to your standards by saying,"Get a clue damnit." Very telling.

What do you do for a living,Slicer? If you don't mind me asking? I'm just curious. You don't seem to be the ordinary poster here.

I'm retired. I'm just curious. Is you don't seem to be the ordinary poster a good thing or a bad thing?

Oh, a good thing most definitely. You seem rather intelligent.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:

Something is familiar about this News Journal Moderator,Bob, who is it?
Dunno, old pal. It may be the damn news journal moderator for all I know. I've give up on trying to figure out who is who. All I know for sure is you are you and I am me. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

You'd have to be stumbling drunk to not know that the towers were imploded
Then all the rest of us who participate in this forum are all stumbling drunks and you're the only one who's sober. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

You'd have to be stumbling drunk to not know that the towers were imploded
Then all the rest of us who participate in this forum are all stumbling drunks and you're the only one who's sober. lol

Yeah probably right. You herd types do seem to drink the same kool-aid.

Slicef18

Slicef18

Dreamsglore wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Get a clue damnit.

Wow! you really believe you're clever and influencing to the point you can manipulate people into behaviors established by you. In your arrogance you attempt to demean people who don't prescribe to your standards by saying,"Get a clue damnit." Very telling.

What do you do for a living,Slicer? If you don't mind me asking? I'm just curious. You don't seem to be the ordinary poster here.

I'm retired. I'm just curious. Is you don't seem to be the ordinary poster a good thing or a bad thing?

Oh, a good thing most definitely. You seem rather intelligent.

Thanks for the compliment. As for being "rather intelligent", it's a small "rather."

ButtMan wrote:By the way, those are registered trademarks you have in your signature. It's a good thing nobody from the newspaper is reading this. lol

It lends credibility to this forum.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

News Journal Moderator wrote:
ButtMan wrote:By the way, those are registered trademarks you have in your signature. It's a good thing nobody from the newspaper is reading this. lol

It lends credibility to this forum.
Somehow I'll accept that. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum