Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good news and a funny story.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good news and a funny story. Empty Good news and a funny story. 12/7/2012, 8:24 am

I went to the VA in Biloxi yesterday for a laser eye procedure .My eye pressures have been reduced to 12(normal) and the bleeding has stopped. They said they could not justify a procedure right now and gave me a appointment in 4 months. Wow!! I am elated. From going to a prediction of severe sight loss a year ago to a 4 month appointment is a miracle. ,Advice. Eye drops are a real pain but obviously they work. I say Fresh Spinch and green tea also help, Not sure on the garlic clove and chicken foot I wear a round my neck.

They have a shop where you can buy different items, like a very small PX or Navy exchange. I went to buy some candy for my trip home. The was a fellow in a wheel chair that seems to be struggling to move down a corridor. I ask if I could help him. He said "Yes Please I am very tired and I want to go back to my room" So I pushed him a pretty good ways and he said he was very close to where he wanted to be. He said thanks and I hurried back to the store to buy my candy. Out side the shop there was a pretty big commotion. People were running around looking for someone . Nobody was saying any but you could tell they were worried. When i got back to my car, I figured it out. They were looking for the guy I pushed down the hall to the other building!!!

It was a good day............

Jake92

LOL I went there 3 times, once for a nerve conduction test and twice to see a neuro surgeon in 1999-2000.. The surgeon was gone both times. They wanted to set up another appointment with him 4 months later AGAIN.. I went to Marcus Schmitz and had the surgery at Sacred Heart.. After the fusion surgery for 3 ruptured discs in my neck, it was instant relief..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum