Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pensacola News Journal Electronic Newspaper

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Wow, I just discovered that the PNJ offers subscribers a full electronic version of the daily mullet wrapper, with all of the ads and classifieds, just like reading the print version. It is an electronic version of what they throw on my driveway every day.

I am getting to where I like electronic documents over paper ones. I started reading eBooks in 2009, and have not purchased a paperback/hardback book since. I read two weekly magazines exclusively by electronic means.

The other day, I was helping my granddaughter with her math, and the print in her math book was so small, I could not read it (yes, I need new glasses). The next time we study together, I am going to scan the pages of her book to .pdf so I can read them better on my PC.

Oh, and my default printer has been Adobe Acrobat since 2005. I always ask for electronic documents emailed to me versus mailing me a paper version by snail mail.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Oh, and my default printer has been Adobe Acrobat since 2005. I always ask for electronic documents emailed to me versus mailing me a paper version by snail mail.

That's nice to know, Z. I wondered if it was like the regular online version at PNJ.com or if it was expanded to have everything in the print version.

BTW, I used to HATE Adobe Acrobat. When it first came out, computers were much slower (imagine that) and loading a PDF took forever... first loading the reader... then the document. I cussed it a bunch. It is okay now.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum