Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ok I will go. I know when I am hated

+3
Nekochan
catfriedlegs
Yella
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ghandi wrote:Another pussy calling a real man names from behind his computer screen.

Ghostrider. Ohhh scary. Probably a child molestor like bob the half a fag.
My name is Bob Wood and I'll give you my address. So what's your name? Surely a "real man" is not afraid to give me his name.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wow this is getting serious.....the whole my dic is bigger thing never fails to entertain...ok I will go. I know when I am hated - Page 2 12141710816829

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 7/1/2012, 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dreamsglore wrote:
The comment was not meant to say one single person but the collective mentality of hate from one party towards a different political view. Alecto represents the political hate that is destroying this country.
All of you who "represent the political hate" are helping to ruin this country.
You have just as much "political hate" in you as the "real man".
You're both being used by media bloviators and hack politicians. The only difference between you and ghandi and those types is they're getting rich off making you both hate. And you and ghandi aint gettin nothin for it.

Dreamsglore wrote:
News Journal Moderator wrote:I was reading yesterday, where several over at the pnj forum, were upset because the "cunt" word was used. Non members complaining elsewhere, about our forum. Ironic.

SCREW the Pensacola News Journal forum members who complain because the C word was used. Get a life. Stay away from OUR forum and while your at it, go take a long walk on a short pier over snark infested waters.

No,screw you and people who think like you. It's one thing to disagree w/ someone politically or even trade barbs but when you get into calling vile names like that you are low down trash.And don't say "our forum' cause nobody wants to be associated w/ people who talk like that.

Lol your a silly little minded person. Somebody musta screwed you over real badly huh?

"And don't say "our forum' cause nobody wants to be associated w/ people who talk like that"

And yet your still here. Not ironic.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This discussion board is proving exactly what those newspaper types have always said. That anonymity just doesn't work for this because all that does is let people hide behind fake names and spew hate.
And yes I'm as guilty as any of you so I'm going to start using my name like
Eric Ericson and a handful of others have done.
I'm gonna send a message to the administrator and ask him to change my username to my name.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm not sure if I know how to use the personal message thing. So if boards of florida is reading this post, please change my username to Bob Wood.

no stress

no stress

ButtMan wrote:I'm not sure if I know how to use the personal message thing. So if boards of florida is reading this post, please change my username to Bob Wood.

You can do it yourself in your profile. Even then, how do we know that you are bob wood? say something only bob would know

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Honey Badger wrote:

You can do it yourself in your profile. Even then, how do we know that you are bob wood? say something only bob would know
I just tried to change it and when I try to save the change it goes back to Buttman.
I guess you're right that there is no way to prove that anybody is the name they say they are. All anyone has to do is make up a name.

To tell you the truth, there's so much hate here now that I doubt this forum can last very long. It looks like it's just going to become something like we used to see on Usenet or see now on many of the youtube blogs. Just hate and name calling.

no stress

no stress

ButtMan wrote:
Honey Badger wrote:

I just tried to change it and when I try to save the change it goes back to Buttman.
I guess you're right that there is no way to prove that anybody is the name they say they are. All anyone has to do is make up a name.

To tell you the truth, there's so much hate here now that I doubt this forum can last very long. It looks like it's just going to become something like we used to see on Usenet or see now on many of the youtube blogs. Just hate and name calling.

I think u have to re-enter your password when you do it.

"To tell you the truth, there's so much hate here now that I doubt this forum can last very long. It looks like it's just going to become something like we used to see on Usenet or see now on many of the youtube blogs. Just hate and name calling."

I agree. I think were going to have to set up some "rules" if we want to attract others here.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

If someone has to go. It should be dreamsgalore. She starts all this crap with her nastiness. Then normal people defend themselves against her.

Yes, I agree. There needs to be some censorship against lowlifes like Ghandi who call people vile names then accuses them of it.He's been banned many times on the PNJ forum and w/ good reason.There is a need for rules.

News Journal Moderator wrote:"To tell you the truth, there's so much hate here now that I doubt this forum can last very long. It looks like it's just going to become something like we used to see on Usenet or see now on many of the youtube blogs. Just hate and name calling."

I agree. I think were going to have to set up some "rules" if we want to attract others here.

Weren't you the one who approved the use of the 'C' word earlier? Telling people to stay off "our forum" if they didn't like it?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I give up. The hate has now taken this thing over and it's just a pipedream to think it's going to change.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

dreams,

Most people know that your a nasty witch.

I stick to humor. Mostly comical posts. But I retaliate when attacked. If I called you names, I'm quite sure it was in response to something you said about me.

And I was nice today and didn't call you a cunt. See how nice I can be?

Lets finish with a joke.

Two whores walk in to a bar. Nevermind, you know the ending. You're one of the whores.

Dreamsglore wrote:Yes, I agree. There needs to be some censorship against lowlifes like Ghandi who call people vile names then accuses them of it.He's been banned many times on the PNJ forum and w/ good reason.There is a need for rules.

Dreamsglore wrote:
News Journal Moderator wrote:"To tell you the truth, there's so much hate here now that I doubt this forum can last very long. It looks like it's just going to become something like we used to see on Usenet or see now on many of the youtube blogs. Just hate and name calling."

Weren't you the one who approved the use of the 'C' word earlier? Telling people to stay off "our forum" if they didn't like it?

I changed my mind. You ever change yours?

catfriedlegs

Ain't any more hate on here than what I saw over on the PNJ, some of which I was actively involved in.
I don't shiv a get as much as I used to about discussing politics but once in awhile I enjoy piping in.

Like today.

Suspect

ghandi wrote:dreams,

I stick to humor. Mostly comical posts. But I retaliate when attacked. If I called you names, I'm quite sure it was in response to something you said about me.

Lets finish with a joke.

Two whores walk in to a bar. Nevermind, you know the ending. You're one of the whores.

Dreamsglore wrote:Yes, I agree. There needs to be some censorship against lowlifes like Ghandi who call people vile names then accuses them of it.He's been banned many times on the PNJ forum and w/ good reason.There is a need for rules.

You don't like woman very much ,do you? I'd say you're intimidated by them-especially me. Why is that,Ghandi? Men who call women cunts and whores have a reason for doing that. I know why but I'm sure you don't. I've encountered a few men like you.Not a pleasant experience especially for the women who are involved w/ you. Me-you don't affect me at all. You're trying to but I'm not falling for it. I don't have low self esteem. An anonymous poster on a forum calling names doesn't move me.Too bad for you,huh?

Dreamsglore wrote:
How did you know I was going to pull the race card? Well, anytime someone like yourself calls the President of the United States the "N" word,it's a good indicator. Thought I forgot about that? Show us a picture of your swastikas.

Your a typical nutjob liberal and when you are all out of options you throw your race card, geez everybody knows that.

Oh please, please, please, pretty please, show me an instance where I ever called the POTUS that. The sheer desperation in your post is quite amusing and I've had a blast rattling your cage, it took only what 1 post to get a race card and kept me entertained all weekend. That must be some kind of record some where. I even have you confusing my post with your own, amazing I must say.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

You're the only one that I have ever called those names. Ever.
Aren't you special?
Dreamsglore wrote:

Lets finish with a joke.

You don't like woman very much ,do you? I'd say you're intimidated by them-especially me. Why is that,Ghandi? Men who call women cunts and whores have a reason for doing that. I know why but I'm sure you don't. I've encountered a few men like you.Not a pleasant experience especially for the women who are involved w/ you. Me-you don't affect me at all. You're trying to but I'm not falling for it. I don't have low self esteem. An anonymous poster on a forum calling names doesn't move me.Too bad for you,huh?

ghandi wrote:You're the only one that I have ever called those names. Ever.
Aren't you special?
Dreamsglore wrote:

Lets finish with a joke.

Now that's a lie if there ever was one told. Not only that but your posts are stupid and childish."If you were my children's grandmother, I would't let you see them.I'd get a court order".Duh? Why would you have to get a court order? That's how dumb you are. Grandparents don't have rights in this state.

alecto wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
How did you know I was going to pull the race card? Well, anytime someone like yourself calls the President of the United States the "N" word,it's a good indicator. Thought I forgot about that? Show us a picture of your swastikas.

Your a typical nutjob liberal and when you are all out of options you throw your race card, geez everybody knows that.

Oh please, please, please, pretty please, show me an instance where I ever called the POTUS that. The sheer desperation in your post is quite amusing and I've had a blast rattling your cage, it took only what 1 post to get a race card and kept me entertained all weekend. That must be some kind of record some where. I even have you confusing my post with your own, amazing I must say.
I don't know why you would think you rattled my cage? LOL! Do you really think hurling silly insults affect me? You don't know me. As for the racecard-yeah you did over on the PNJ forum. As I remember Oldazze said it was a new low for you but I disagree.There's nothing new about your lows. People like you don't have new lows -they've been there all the time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum