Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mayan Calendar explained

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mayan Calendar explained Empty Mayan Calendar explained 12/5/2012, 11:42 am

Mayan Calendar explained 603986_382518891833016_472520475_n

2Mayan Calendar explained Empty Re: Mayan Calendar explained 12/5/2012, 12:46 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Any tribe dumb enough to kill themselves off really shouldn't be counted reliable to predict the end of the world. They didn't even come close to seeing it themselves.

3Mayan Calendar explained Empty Re: Mayan Calendar explained 12/5/2012, 7:05 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Any tribe dumb enough to kill themselves off really shouldn't be counted reliable to predict the end of the world. They didn't even come close to seeing it themselves.

T, I wouldn't say that the Mayans "killed themselves off," and NASA (for one) agrees with me:

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2004/15nov_maya/

Oh, funny cartoon though, hg. I likey. Smile

4Mayan Calendar explained Empty Re: Mayan Calendar explained 12/5/2012, 8:08 pm

riceme wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Any tribe dumb enough to kill themselves off really shouldn't be counted reliable to predict the end of the world. They didn't even come close to seeing it themselves.

T, I wouldn't say that the Mayans "killed themselves off," and NASA (for one) agrees with me:

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2004/15nov_maya/

Oh, funny cartoon though, hg. I likey. Smile

Now riceme, you know darn well that T ain't buying into any of that NASA BS................ lol! lol! lol! lol!

5Mayan Calendar explained Empty Re: Mayan Calendar explained 12/5/2012, 8:43 pm

All my calendars end at the end of December. Does that mean that the world will end then? Of course not. (It ends April 15th)

6Mayan Calendar explained Empty Re: Mayan Calendar explained 12/6/2012, 12:19 am

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Now riceme, you know darn well that T ain't buying into any of that NASA BS................ lol! lol! lol! lol!

Of course I do! But that's half the fun of it... I do love to poke T in his ribcage every now and again!

Wink

7Mayan Calendar explained Empty Re: Mayan Calendar explained 12/6/2012, 1:40 am

Mayan Calendar explained Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3Epyn1M5K3lT5i3_PWy4VCl6thv20ynLstSU3IqjtvmKkpGDZFA

How do you know they killed themselves off?

Since they might have predicted the end maybe they're living in our future or their past...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd3MVcbnfAc

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum