Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Watching Jan Brewer on Greta and Fox

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

She has to be the most challenged governor in America. I am speechless. She was Greta's guest who was to talk about why AZ will not be setting up State exchanges under the affordable care act. She kept saying that the state was not going to waste 40k on setting up the exchanges. Greta tried repeatedly to correct her and say 40 million, but Brewer repeated the 40k.......but then somebody whispered something in her ear.....and she corrected herself. I simply cannot believe the folks in AZ have allowed somebody of her caliber to be their governor......very discouraging that intelligence is not valued, and that she actually is making decisions which are impacting people's lives.

I thought it was written in Obamacare the states will get the money from Obamacare to set up the exchanges?

Dreamsglore wrote:I thought it was written in Obamacare the states will get the money from Obamacare to set up the exchanges?

It is but who knows if it would enough money to set the exchange up. The medicaid expansion also will at least be paid for a year or two and gradually be reduced and the states taking it over at some point. True the money is supposedly not in state coffers down the road, but there is so many avenues for states to make tax money to fund.

knothead

knothead

I could be wrong but I THINK the federal government will pay 90% of Medicaid funds for three years. As far as the ACA is concerned I do not know. . . . . .

Of course, Rick Scott opted out so as not to fall into bad favor with the tea party but we know he is so history come election time!

2seaoat wrote:She has to be the most challenged governor in America. I am speechless. She was Greta's guest who was to talk about why AZ will not be setting up State exchanges under the affordable care act. She kept saying that the state was not going to waste 40k on setting up the exchanges. Greta tried repeatedly to correct her and say 40 million, but Brewer repeated the 40k.......but then somebody whispered something in her ear.....and she corrected herself. I simply cannot believe the folks in AZ have allowed somebody of her caliber to be their governor......very discouraging that intelligence is not valued, and that she actually is making decisions which are impacting people's lives.

So you've never made a mistake speaking? Ever? Riiiiiight. NO, the dumbest politicians out there seem to be Democrats like Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi...oh and then there is the Dem representative who thinks Guam will tip over if too many people are on it.

Dreamsglore wrote:I thought it was written in Obamacare the states will get the money from Obamacare to set up the exchanges?

Is Obama going to print that money? From where? The Feds sure don't have it laying around in some vault.

knothead

knothead

Jan Brewer is the sorriest excuse of a Governor . . . . . sorry but I would be almost as embarrassed to say I lived there . . . . . unless I lived in TX of course.

Sal

Sal

Why is anyone interviewing that worn out saddlebag?

Markle

Markle

The Obama Stash of Stimulus Cash -- Dolla Dolla Bills, Y'all!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAtrD_0Eh2I

Like then Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said, we need to pass ObamaCare so you can learn what is in it....

We desperately need to repeal the Seventeenth Amendment.

Markle

Markle

Interesting thread.

NOW the Progressives are admitting they do not have a clue as to how any of the massive boondoggle called ObamaCare will be funded.

Their cry: TAX THOSE HORRID RICH THAT MUCH MORE!

Watching Jan Brewer on Greta and Fox SmallCost-Of-ObamaCare72012

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:I could be wrong but I THINK the federal government will pay 90% of Medicaid funds for three years. As far as the ACA is concerned I do not know. . . . . .

Of course, Rick Scott opted out so as not to fall into bad favor with the tea party but we know he is so history come election time!

Three years...wow.

IF that's true, where does the money come after those first three years?

knothead wrote:I could be wrong but I THINK the federal government will pay 90% of Medicaid funds for three years. As far as the ACA is concerned I do not know. . . . . .

Not so fast, he's flip flopping:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/stateroundup/gov-rick-scott-breaks-with-koch-brothers-over-health-care-in-florida/1263144

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum