Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MCCain is on Greta now trying to promote war w/ Iran

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I'm so glad he was never elected President.

http://freakoutnation.com/2012/09/08/the-gop-promoting-war-while-ignoring-the-warrior/

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I don't think the Iranians are much affraid of Israel......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

knothead

knothead

Dreamsglore wrote:I'm so glad he was never elected President.

http://freakoutnation.com/2012/09/08/the-gop-promoting-war-while-ignoring-the-warrior/

>>>>><<<<<<>>>>>><<<<<<>>>>>><<<<<>>>><<>><<<<<>>>><<<>>

Great post dreams, I watched every video and the contrast is stark . . . .
i enjoyed the read. Yes I, too, am so glad Romney lost the election but that is an understatement.

knothead wrote:

i enjoyed the read. Yes I, too, am so glad Romney lost the election but that is an understatement.

Thanks Knothead! Yes, Romney losing was a great joy but it was kind of subdued when I read recently the Ten Commandment Judge,Roy Moore was reelected as Al. Supreme Court Chief Justice.Just incredible!

knothead

knothead

Dreamsglore wrote:
knothead wrote:

Thanks Knothead! Yes, Romney losing was a great joy but it was kind of subdued when I read recently the Ten Commandment Judge,Roy Moore was reelected as Al. Supreme Court Chief Justice.Just incredible!

It will yet take some time for Alabama to come out of the Dark Ages . . . .

knothead wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
knothead wrote:

It will yet take some time for Alabama to come out of the Dark Ages . . . .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

True that.

I was raised in AL so not every native son is a booger picking redneck who constantly votes against his/her self interests.

Sadly, many of their folk long for the Dark Ages because they think it was when they could still own slaves, and that King Middle School was named after Elvis.

Obama has already bombed more muslim countries than bush... I thght y'all we were for that now?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I live too close to Jay...I figure Obama will declare it a rogue city soon..

PkrBum wrote:Obama has already bombed more muslim countries than bush... I thght y'all we were for that now?

They were against it before they were for it...LOL...don't confuse WTM and the InD folks with facts.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I don't think the Iranians are much affraid of Israel......

It's been a couple thousand years since Israel has lost a war. I'm betting the house on my bros the Fighting Hebrews.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Obama has already bombed more muslim countries than bush... I thght y'all we were for that now?

They were against it before they were for it...LOL...don't confuse WTM and the InD folks with facts.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I'm not confused enough to denigrate a Veteran who lost both her legs and just won an election against a GOP neo-con.

However, I do admit I am a little confused why you are still enlisted and have not been drummed out for insubordination, conduct unbecoming of a bullet catcher, insurrection, and espousing armed revolution against the USA.

OH wait....I almost forgot. Your CO does NOT know about your little pizzant planned coup d'etat.......yet.

W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

I'm not confused enough to denigrate a Veteran who lost both her legs and just won an election against a GOP neo-con.

However, I do admit I am a little confused why you are still enlisted and have not been drummed out for insubordination, conduct unbecoming of a bullet catcher, insurrection, and espousing armed revolution against the USA.

OH wait....I almost forgot. Your CO does NOT know about your little pizzant planned coup d'etat.......yet.

Keep being a mendacious prevaricator. The stories you make up are hilarious.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Are you denying you slandered Congressman Elect Duckworth....?

Are you also denying you have advocated armed revolution...?

It's always funny until the authorities show up.

W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

And the lies continue to flow...

Please think of some good ones to tell to the folks at Lakeview as they administer another shot of haliperodol.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Please think of some good ones to tell to the folks at Lakeview as they administer another shot of haliperodol.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I see you live in denial about everything you post.

You've called me a liar one too many times when I cited YOUR words.

See ya 'round....

W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I see you live in denial about everything you post.

You've called me a liar one too many times when I cited YOUR words.

See ya 'round....

Does drool still form on your chin after self-medicating?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum