Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thanksgiving. What are you thankful for?

+7
Yella
Hospital Bob
PBulldog2
2seaoat
Nekochan
TEOTWAWKI
gulfbeachbandit
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I'm thankful that I can speak english.
If there were more people not willing to step up for freedom, we might all be speaking japanese or german right now. Living in camps or being used as slave labor.
I'm thankful that there are people willing to walk the wall and risk their lives to protect our freedoms. Even the freedoms of those who despise the military.

If you can read this, thank a teacher.
If you can read this in english, thank a vet.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

There were two people on the forum when I posted this and got a negative vote within a minute of posting it. teo and yella.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah I gave it to you...this is thanksgiving not veterans day...If you want to laud the killing of women children all over the world by an out of control fascism you should wait till next year....I am NOT thankful for the eternal war created by a bunch of asshole politicians in bed with the Banksters...I did my part and killed a bunch of innocent folks in a stupid war that never really had a reason ...so yeah mister bigshot enjoy your police state. I would be thankful for some peace and a lot less chickenhawks like you and your "I put better men in the hospital" bullshit...Choke on your turkey...

Ghandi What the hell did you do that was so damn great? Like Teo said Veterans day was a while back. Damn Give it a rest.....

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah I gave it to you...this is thanksgiving not veterans day...If you want to laud the killing of women children all over the world by an out of control fascism you should wait till next year....I am NOT thankful for the eternal war created by a bunch of asshole politicians in bed with the Banksters...I did my part and killed a bunch of innocent folks in a stupid war that never really had a reason ...so yeah mister bigshot enjoy your police state. I would be thankful for some peace and a lot less chickenhawks like you and your "I put better men in the hospital" bullshit...Choke on your turkey...

The world is over crowded. Killing muslims, commies, or just dummies choking on turkey's is good for the rest of us.
Why else would we not take drivers licenses away from old people? They help thin out the herd. That's aso why bars have parking lots even though you can't drive away from there. Enjoy your turkey. Turkey. Dig a hole and stick your head in it.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

hallmarkgrad wrote:Ghandi What the hell did you do that was so damn great? Like Teo said Veterans day was a while back. Damn Give it a rest.....

What did you do?

I did quite a bit but I am not the one running around sounding like a WW2 vet fresh from D-day. Almost every post you make, you attempt to belittle other vets and citizens in a vain attempt to show how great a, brave, macho dude you really are. I doubt if your military record has much to show on it.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

hallmarkgrad wrote:I did quite a bit but I am not the one running around sounding like a WW2 vet fresh from D-day. Almost every post you make, you attempt to belittle other vets and citizens in a vain attempt to show how great a, brave, macho dude you really are. I doubt if your military record has much to show on it.

Weren't you 4F? Bad genes.
No wait. You wussied out of what the government called on you to do for your country another way. Draftdodging.

Way to dodge the issue. Bob and others have seem my DD214, copies of my Far East orders and a letter of Recognition from the National Security Agency. You may hold my Military service in disregard but many others do not. To refer that I am a draft dodger or worse is just a pitiful excuse to cover your own shortcomings,

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

hallmarkgrad wrote:Way to dodge the issue. Bob and others have seem my DD214, copies of my Far East orders and a letter of Recognition from the National Security Agency. You may hold my Military service in disregard but many others do not. To refer that I am a draft dodger or worse is just a pitiful excuse to cover your own shortcomings,
What you did was like a football player getting a scholorship for tap dancing.
Wussy. Bad genes.
Not everyone can be a man. Better luck next time.

Your sissy ass would not last a week at the shipyard in the Summer time.. People like you are a dime a dozen. All talk, no action.

What again did you do in the navy? I missed what conflicts you were in.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

hallmarkgrad wrote:Your sissy ass would not last a week at the shipyard in the Summer time.. People like you are a dime a dozen. All talk, no action.

What again did you do in the navy? I missed what conflicts you were in.

Plenty.
And I didn't bring home a fat ho who needed fatass gastro bypass.

Whoa!That was lower than whaleshit, Ghandi but not too low for you. I think we could dig to China and still not find you.You suck more than anyone on this forum-hands down.

salinski wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote:I did quite a bit but I am not the one running around sounding like a WW2 vet fresh from D-day. Almost every post you make, you attempt to belittle other vets and citizens in a vain attempt to show how great a, brave, macho dude you really are. I doubt if your military record has much to show on it.

No wait. You wussied out of what the government called on you to do for your country another way. Draftdodging.

Hallmark served his country honorably in Korea.

And I didn't bring home a fat ho who needed fatass gastro bypass.

LOL My wife was from Mississippi not too far of a tote. It is neat for you to show your true colors. Rest assured that no words from the likes of you will ever cloud her memories. If fact it makes me remember some of the shit she had to endure while she was alive.

You might want to read this again the AM when some of your Tea wears off.

People like you join the service and when they get get a little rank they enjoy the power and creditability that it has. People say yes sir, Aye Aye and do what you say. You think it because you are such a great leader and good person. But in fact it is the uniform and rank that has the power not you. You soon realize this when you retire. Then you are naked with out your uniform and hence your power. Now your character shows it true colors. The bag boy at the Navy Exchange with the Tattoo on his neck says "Fuck you" and there is nothing you can do. You long to be back in the navy. it is the only thing you have every done that was worth a shit. So you join a forum and jack people around with your pseudo exploits and adventures. All the time longing for the power to bust our ass, but it is not to be. You have fucked up Mr Ghandi, You should have stayed in the Na
vy.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Don't let him get to you, Hallmark.

Ghandi, just stop it already.

Thanks Neko but I am big boy. All is good. I am waiting up for my son so i have a little time to join the theather of the absurd. Have a great Thanksgiving. Just another day in Japan, LOL except on Post.

Nekochan

Nekochan

hallmarkgrad wrote:Thanks Neko but I am big boy. All is good. I am waiting up for my son so i have a little time to join the theather of the absurd. Have a great Thanksgiving. Just another day in Japan, LOL except on Post.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. Hope your son arrives soon.

2seaoat

I have my suspicions that Quint is Mr. Ghandi........I can see him working himself up to put people in the hospital.....I warned you not to mess with Maritime Park.....you have the Quint mister coming after you.....and I guess better men have ended up in the hospital.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Happy Thanksgiving, Seaoat.

Nekochan wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote:Thanks Neko but I am big boy. All is good. I am waiting up for my son so i have a little time to join the theather of the absurd. Have a great Thanksgiving. Just another day in Japan, LOL except on Post.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. Hope your son arrives soon.

Me too. It is a long haul with everything that is dear to me on board. He has about 8 or 9 more hours to go. He will do just fine I just worry. Thanks for the good vibes.

2seaoat wrote:I have my suspicions that Quint is Mr. Ghandi........I can see him working himself up to put people in the hospital.....I warned you not to mess with Maritime Park.....you have the Quint mister coming after you.....and I guess better men have ended up in the hospital.

Good Morning Mr Oats. Have a good one. Best to everything to all of you and your people.

2seaoat

Happy Thanksgiving, Seaoat.

Three grandchildren will be there, and my daughters husband's family....it should be interesting......I have an excuse if I get to that stage where I get tired of "family".....I get to go take a nap.......life is great, and this year nobody will think I am being a jerk.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

salinski wrote:

Be quiet, Gandhi. You don't know what you've talking about.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum