Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who the HELL is in charge of this administration????

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Intelligence talking points were "changed" concerning Benghazi but no one is certain who changed them? Can anyone see the problem here? Major political decisions are based on accurate information but "someone" is able to change a briefing without anyone else knowing how it happened???

"original talking parts drafted by the CIA had been changed and it was unclear who was responsible."

Disgusting.

nochain wrote:Intelligence talking points were "changed" concerning Benghazi but no one is certain who changed them? Can anyone see the problem here? Major political decisions are based on accurate information but "someone" is able to change a briefing without anyone else knowing how it happened???

"original talking parts drafted by the CIA had been changed and it was unclear who was responsible."

Disgusting.

The administration is riding out the storm....waiting for media (FOX News) that is covering this cluster____ to go away...The American people (majority) does not care about the four murders and the blunders before...during...and after the attack...they proved this by re-electing a failure but feel good because political correctness is more important to them then the problems of the nation...

nochain wrote:Intelligence talking points were "changed" concerning Benghazi but no one is certain who changed them? Can anyone see the problem here? Major political decisions are based on accurate information but "someone" is able to change a briefing without anyone else knowing how it happened???

Disgusting.

The UN and other world leaders the alleged Messiah bowed down to are in charge.

My guess would be axlerod.

2seaoat

I think Americans do care....but not quite the way some would like us to care.

Markle

Markle

Michelle

Who the HELL is in charge of this administration???? MichelleVacations

2seaoat

Michelle has a better bicep than I have....I guess strong women do intimidate diminutive men. She could have done so much with her career....strength is sometimes sitting back and taking care of family......but damn....I think I will pass on arm wrestling.

NaNook

NaNook

2seaoat wrote:Michelle has a better bicep than I have....I guess strong women do intimidate diminutive men. She could have done so much with her career....strength is sometimes sitting back and taking care of family......but damn....I think I will pass on arm wrestling.

2seaoat, you do know her history? She was paid to turn away poor people from the UC hospital. This is new news? She paid for cabs to take the poor to another hospital....it's old news.

Markle

Markle

NaNook wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Michelle has a better bicep than I have....I guess strong women do intimidate diminutive men. She could have done so much with her career....strength is sometimes sitting back and taking care of family......but damn....I think I will pass on arm wrestling.

2seaoat, you do know her history? She was paid to turn away poor people from the UC hospital. This is new news? She paid for cabs to take the poor to another hospital....it's old news.

She and Axelrod came up with the scheme.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum