Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sign the petition to kick Texas out of the USA....!!!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

So sorry....

It doesn't exist yet, but I'm beginning to think it's a great idea worthy of the online effort to organize it and open a website.

Why wait for them to leave, when if enough of the rest of this STILL great nation demand that they forfeit their rights, give up all of our aid/federal dollars, surrender their American Passports, remove their citizens from any and all colleges and universities outside their nation/state, drop all participation in NCAA sports, require they obtain work visas to work in the NEW USA, eliminate them from our power grid, place tariffs on their energy exports, finish the fence all the way around their little faux paradise/3rd world country, deport all texans back to their beloved desert, cut off their access to OUR water, kick all of their citizens out of our armed forces and revoke any DOD retirement bennies, close and vacate all DOD bases in texas, place import tariffs on their farm products, etc, etc. etc....

I like it. I like it A LOT.

Feel free to make suggestions for additions to the petition.

GO USA....!!!!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:So sorry....

It doesn't exist yet, but I'm beginning to think it's a great idea worthy of the online effort to organize it and open a website.

Why wait for them to leave, when if enough of the rest of this STILL great nation demand that they forfeit their rights, give up all of our aid/federal dollars, surrender their American Passports, remove their citizens from any and all colleges and universities outside their nation/state, drop all participation in NCAA sports, require they obtain work visas to work in the NEW USA, eliminate them from our power grid, place tariffs on their energy exports, finish the fence all the way around their little faux paradise/3rd world country, deport all texans back to their beloved desert, cut off their access to OUR water, kick all of their citizens out of our armed forces and revoke any DOD retirement bennies, close and vacate all DOD bases in texas, place import tariffs on their farm products, etc, etc. etc....

I like it. I like it A LOT.

Feel free to make suggestions for additions to the petition.

GO USA....!!!!

I'd rather kick you out.

Oh hades, we agree for once.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Oh hades, we agree for once.

It really gives me hope for us all that you and salinski can finally see eye to eye on something. I never thought it possible what with you being a right-winger and salinski being a left-winger and all. You're both an inspiration to the rest of us. Obama and boehner can learn something from you two.

Bob wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Oh hades, we agree for once.

It really gives me hope for us all that you and salinski can finally see eye to eye on something. I never thought it possible what with you being a right-winger and salinski being a left-winger and all. You're both an inspiration to the rest of us. Obama and boehner can learn something from you two.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The troll and the wannabe terrorist agree...Smile

Awesome...!!!

in edit...

you have a PM...

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Salinski is Ghandi.

WTM, now you're really pissing me off. I was born in Texas. Granted, there are some idiots there, just as there are here, but why would you focus on another state when this one is just as bad? It's called gerrymandering; both states have engaged in it.

Floridatexan wrote:
Salinski is Ghandi.

WTM, now you're really pissing me off. I was born in Texas. Granted, there are some idiots there, just as there are here, but why would you focus on another state when this one is just as bad? It's called gerrymandering; both states have engaged in it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Where you were born is irrelevant in this debate. The idiots you site have the biggest megaphone, attract the most attention, and are invariably on the wrong side of almost every issue when humanity is involved. Therefore, they go to the top of the pile of heifer dust in the secession debate.

I was born in AL....I still love that state even though it's dominated by wingnut idiots, ie....Judge Moore.

I'm sorry if you are offended.

I think it's me that he's trying to offend/provoke Flatex... it simply won't work.

(was that condescending enough for you wtm?)

PkrBum wrote:I think it's me that he's trying to offend/provoke Flatex... it simply won't work.

(was that condescending enough for you wtm?)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Your vanity is showing....all SNAFU again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum