Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

GOP shill want's the party to double down on racism and bigotry...???

+2
NaNook
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

No wonder they are speeding toward the cliff of oblivion.

Why does this idiot Ingraham even have a voice anymore....?

Apparently, they ain't enough hatred for her liken' no more.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/11/ingraham-points-to-southern-strategy-for-reforming-republican-party/

However, it's just that kind of talk that might get her elected to the office of Big Stupid Head of the GOP. We can only hope and pray.

I don't like Laura Ingaham.She's very hateful and argumentative and cuts people off when she is hosting O'Reilly. She reminds me of Michelle Malkin-a rabid bitter witch.

2seaoat

Dixiecrats have destroyed the Republican brand, and now she wants to turn a marginal party into a national joke.....well go for it. No No No

Ah... every leftist is a republicanologist these days.

PkrBum wrote:Ah... every leftist is a republicanologist these days.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Thanx. It's pretty obvious there is a lack of introspection or self awareness in your little pseudo-conservative bubble.

So you agree with Ingraham.

Why am I not the least bit surprised....?

This is the place where you argue you are not a member of any relevant party, so get after it and make it painfully clear the only reason you responded was to attack other folk.

In other words....nobody cares what your irrelevant opinion might be.

Have a nice evening.

NaNook

NaNook

W_T_M wrote:

Thanx. It's pretty obvious there is a lack of introspection or self awareness in your little pseudo-conservative bubble.

This is the place where you argue you are not a member of any relevant party, so get after it and make it painfully clear the only reason you responded was to attack other folk.

Have a nice evening.

Just as no-one cares about your opinion. You might want to check out IVY LEAGUE schools, who built them, and who financed them. A hint.....financed by....go on their websites. The irony.....

NaNook wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Have a nice evening.

Just as no-one cares about your opinion. You might want to check out IVY LEAGUE schools, who built them, and who financed them. A hint.....financed by....go on their websites. The irony.....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Don't make me LOL.

You care or you would not have come in from the arid tundra of ignorance just to attack me. I think your brain is frost bitten.

NaNook

NaNook

W_T_M wrote:
NaNook wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Have a nice evening.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Don't make me LOL.

You care or you would not have come in from the arid tundra of ignorance just to attack me. I think your brain is frost bitten.

Good Luck to you, from the arid tundra, I'm still recieving dividends and interest from those "bad" corporations. When my brain becomes "frost-bitten" others will have the opportunity to spend the rewards of my investments. Isn't that fair, or do you want my HARD EARNED MONEY?

I did without to invest and save for 30+ years. What have you done?

I think it's funny listening to repugs on Fox News now saying they are going to have to accept other minorities if they want to win. The problem is it's not in their heart so it's meaningless.

NaNook

NaNook

Dreamsglore wrote:I think it's funny listening to repugs on Fox News now saying they are going to have to accept other minorities if they want to win. The problem is it's not in their heart so it's meaningless.

Are you so stupid as to think it's 1965 again? Have you not bothered to research real facts? Ever hear of the EEOC,I was scoring hires back in the mid-70s. Why do you think Black Women are hired before Black Men....Black Women are worth 2 Points, Black men 1 Point.

Go figure, it's not my problem now......

NaNook wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I think it's funny listening to repugs on Fox News now saying they are going to have to accept other minorities if they want to win. The problem is it's not in their heart so it's meaningless.

Are you so stupid as to think it's 1965 again? Have you not bothered to research real facts? Ever hear of the EEOC,I was scoring hires back in the mid-70s. Why do you think Black Women are hired before Black Men....Black Women are worth 2 Points, Black men 1 Point.

The only difference between 1965 and many people is they hid their racism now.It's not socially acceptable....but it's in their hearts.

NaNook

NaNook

Dreamsglore wrote:
NaNook wrote:

The only difference between 1965 and many people is they hid their racism now.It's not socially acceptable....but it's in their hearts.

What racism are you talking about? The racist black vote for Obama? The skin color vote? Remember, one thing,

MLK, Jr. was a Republician as was his father. LBJ bragged about winning his welfare vote. You need to read more and post less.

You do know how to find real history don't you?

W_T_M wrote:

Have a nice evening.

I just find it funny that this "concern" is wafting through the media and every soros propaganda site while you high brow enlightened elite folks are dancing as fast as you can to it. Please don't let me interrupt... I expect a grand revelation and insight any minute now... lol.

NaNook wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
NaNook wrote:

What racism are you talking about? The racist black vote for Obama? The skin color vote? Remember, one thing,

MLK, Jr. was a Republician as was his father. LBJ bragged about winning his welfare vote. You need to read more and post less.

You do know how to find real history don't you?

The only kind of racism there is whether it's black, latino or asian. I'm not talking about republicans of the past and you know that. I'm talking about now. The republican party of the past was different than now.Maybe you should keep current about your own party?

2seaoat

I expect a grand revelation and insight any minute now... lol.

Ok.....I will give you what you want......you lost, every prediction you made was wrong.....and now the folks who got it right are sarcastically guilty of grand revelations......actually this was pretty simple stuff.....elementary actually and there was certainly nothing which required any insight other than a fourth grade understanding of math.....and that seems to be a skill set in short supply as people try to revise what just happened.

2seaoat wrote: I expect a grand revelation and insight any minute now... lol.

Ok.....I will give you what you want......you lost, every prediction you made was wrong.....and now the folks who got it right are sarcastically guilty of grand revelations......actually this was pretty simple stuff.....elementary actually and there was certainly nothing which required any insight other than a fourth grade understanding of math.....and that seems to be a skill set in short supply as people try to revise what just happened.

What prediction did I make? I was under no delusion that a candid or objective examination was being applied to obama.

In fact... I know nothing matters to an obama supporter. Certainly not results. When demographics vote in lockstep... there is more at play in politics than vague ideas or campaign promises. I'll give you that the dems have superior packaging... it appeals to the masses... it always has. If dems had invented it I might be impressed... but it is nothing new... large scale collectivism has a history.

The right lost me by trying to mimic progressivism... after they had invented it. There hasn't been true constitutional conservatism for over 100 years. It took me awhile to figure that truth out... there is very little difference between the parties... and next to no difference in the results.

So obama socialized medicine... Nixon proposed that. So obama wants immigration whatever... Reagan did that. Teddy was a progressive... so was Eisenhower... big deal.

I want a real choice... a contrast... but it's probably too late now. Congratulations... idiots.

Markle

Markle

Ms. Ingraham is referring back to the 1960's when it was the DEMOCRATS standing in the doors of schools to block black students from attending.

Al "Snake Oil Salesman" Gore's father filibustered and voted AGAINST the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

REPUBLICANS overwhelmingly voted FOR the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

The Ku Klux Klan was started as a radical wing of the Democrat Party.

Then there was Robert Byrd who, until his recent passing, had been a recruiter for the KKK.

It was President Lyndon Baines Johnson who pushed through the Great Society and the War on Poverty. The result of that has been the destruction of the black family unit. Previously one of the strongest family units.

Certainly there are merrits to Medicare and Medicaid but there is no argument that the programs were sold to America not unlike a crooked bait and switch scheme. Sold as affordable and sustainable and the result is anything but.

We are racing down the same path as Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal and here, California with totally unsustainable spending and massive debt.

Why Democrats are so bent on destroying everything that built the greatest nation the world has ever seen.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Have a nice evening.

I just find it funny that this "concern" is wafting through the media and every soros propaganda site while you high brow enlightened elite folks are dancing as fast as you can to it. Please don't let me interrupt... I expect a grand revelation and insight any minute now... lol.

And then again maybe your head will explode from telling so many lies and no one will have to deal with you.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote: I expect a grand revelation and insight any minute now... lol.

What prediction did I make? I was under no delusion that a candid or objective examination was being applied to obama.

In fact... I know nothing matters to an obama supporter. Certainly not results. When demographics vote in lockstep... there is more at play in politics than vague ideas or campaign promises. I'll give you that the dems have superior packaging... it appeals to the masses... it always has. If dems had invented it I might be impressed... but it is nothing new... large scale collectivism has a history.

The right lost me by trying to mimic progressivism... after they had invented it. There hasn't been true constitutional conservatism for over 100 years. It took me awhile to figure that truth out... there is very little difference between the parties... and next to no difference in the results.

So obama socialized medicine... Nixon proposed that. So obama wants immigration whatever... Reagan did that. Teddy was a progressive... so was Eisenhower... big deal.

I want a real choice... a contrast... but it's probably too late now. Congratulations... idiots.

Too bad, so sad. And what is really sad is that you don't get it and never will.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:Ms. Ingraham is referring back to the 1960's when it was the DEMOCRATS standing in the doors of schools to block black students from attending.

Al "Snake Oil Salesman" Gore's father filibustered and voted AGAINST the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Then there was Robert Byrd who, until his recent passing, had been a recruiter for the KKK.

It was President Lyndon Baines Johnson who pushed through the Great Society and the War on Poverty. The result of that has been the destruction of the black family unit. Previously one of the strongest family units.

Certainly there are merrits to Medicare and Medicaid but there is no argument that the programs were sold to America not unlike a crooked bait and switch scheme. Sold as affordable and sustainable and the result is anything but.

We are racing down the same path as Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal and here, California with totally unsustainable spending and massive debt.

Why Democrats are so bent on destroying everything that built the greatest nation the world has ever seen.

You are incredibly stupid or incredibly misinformed. And you really need a new gig.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:Ms. Ingraham is referring back to the 1960's when it was the DEMOCRATS standing in the doors of schools to block black students from attending.

You are incredibly stupid or incredibly misinformed. And you really need a new gig.

So please, tell me what I posted which is not painfully true to Progressives?

VectorMan

VectorMan

You liberal mouth breathers need to give up your poor worn out race card. It's just damn pathetic!

I double down on the criticism of dumb-ass Obama. Oops, that makes me a racist! LOL

VectorMan wrote:You liberal mouth breathers need to give up your poor worn out race card. It's just damn pathetic!

I double down on the criticism of dumb-ass Obama. Oops, that makes me a racist! LOL

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Thanx for doubling down on your constant effort to prove you are an under-informed hate filled blowhard.

You either did not read the article or you chose to disregard it's meaning.

What you think or say about Obama is not what makes you a racist bigot....it just bolsters the argument against you, and for whatever reason, you take pride in that warped world view.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Have a nice evening.

And then again maybe your head will explode from telling so many lies and no one will have to deal with you.

Are you a mailman?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum