Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No doubt about it......racism is alive and well in America....and the Republican Party is not even using dog whistles

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://news.msn.com/us/top-arizona-republican-official-resigns-after-forced-sterilization-remarks

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:http://news.msn.com/us/top-arizona-republican-official-resigns-after-forced-sterilization-remarks

What racist remark?

2seaoat

What racist remark?

Your question confirms your acceptance of the same.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:What racist remark?

Your question confirms your acceptance of the same.
  Not at all.....What racist remark?

2seaoat

Who are going to be forced into sterilization.......white people, or black and hispanics......do you really need a road map on this one, or do you think his positions on immigration are because he loves brown and black people? Do you really not understand the context......do you really not hear the dog whistle? Why would he be resigning if there was not context?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Who are going to be forced into sterilization.......white people, or black and hispanics......do you really need a road map on this one, or do you think his positions on immigration are because he loves brown and black people?  Do you really not understand the context......do you really not hear the dog whistle?  Why would he be resigning if there was not context?

But your assumptions are incorrect if you consider what color the majority of Medicaid recipients are. 

Medicaid benefits are paid to 27.5 percent Black recipients compared to 48.5 percent White.

Oh... The progressive movement eugenics program. This is old news.

2seaoat

that Senator Pearce is proposing a measure that would deny U.S. citizenship to children born in this country to illegal immigrants in an effort to thwart so-called "anchor babies". The vast majority of legal scholars have stated that such a measure would be unconstitutional as the 14th Amendment guarantees citizenship to anyone born in the United States.[21]

He wanted to take away Citizenship rights from little brown bags of garbage, and he wanted Operation Wetback to be reinstated.

Surprise....surprise....In October 2006, Pearce included the text of an article by National Alliance, a white separatist group, in an email to a group of supporters. The article, titled "Who Rules America"[24] contained allegations of Jewish control of the media and of multiculturalism being a Jewish anti-White conspiracy, as well as Holocaust denialism.

Pearce was also criticized for his association with white supremacist J. T. Ready.[26] Pearce endorsed Ready for Mesa City Council in 2006

In April 2008, Pearce sponsored a measure, Senate Bill 1108, that would bar Arizonan public schools from teaching that "denigrate[s] American values and the teachings of Western civilization", and prohibit the formation of groups at public tertiary institutions "based in whole or part on the race of their membership". Pearce said he didn't want students indoctrinated with progressive ideologies. The Arizona Republic noted the measure could ban groups such as the Black Business Students Association at Arizona State University or Native Americans United at Northern Arizona University. Critics of the bill called it vague and predicted its implementation would have chilling effects.[30]

As lead sponsor of Arizona SB 1070, Pearce received assistance from the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) in drafting the text for the legislation.[31] In December 2007, FAIR was identified as a "hate group" by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).[32] In the early 1990s FAIR received funding from the Pioneer Fund, a eugenics society established in 1937 "to advance the scientific study of heredity and human differences" that the SPLC has described as a neo-Nazi organization.[33]

YOU HAD TO ASK WHAT WAS RACIST......DO YOU REALLY NOT HEAR THE DOG WHISTLES AND OVERT RACISMS.......OR DO YOU BELIEVE IN WHAT HE BELIEVES AND ARE BEING CLEVER?

it would be nice if seaoat dug that hard into obamas past and actions and associations.

I bet if he did, he would see way more than what this man has been involved in...

but he wont

2seaoat

it would be nice if seaoat dug that hard into obamas past and actions and associations.

I bet if he did, he would see way more than what this man has been involved in...

but he wont

Heck.....the way he is taking on all comers......I think he is going to be one of the greatest American Presidents in our history. The Jackie Robinson balls to the head, spikings, and threats.......he has all that, but a better batting average, and even more elusive.......he is teflon Barack.......people will be sitting around campfires a hundred years from now telling stories how their great grandmother got to see the man.

It's hard to find today... But sanger spoke kindly of the idea of restricting the privilege to reproduce.

2seaoat

It's hard to find today...

Not hard at all.....I used to hear it two or three times during an 18 hole golf outing.......it is deep seated in many people's minds......solve all our problems by not allowing lesser people to reproduce. George Romney was a great man and produced an evil seed, while President Obama's father would be considered a lesser man, and produced a great man.......I think I would rather leave the choosing to a higher pay grade.

Vikingwoman

Joanimaroni wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Who are going to be forced into sterilization.......white people, or black and hispanics......do you really need a road map on this one, or do you think his positions on immigration are because he loves brown and black people?  Do you really not understand the context......do you really not hear the dog whistle?  Why would he be resigning if there was not context?

But your assumptions are incorrect if you consider what color the majority of Medicaid recipients are. 

Medicaid benefits are paid to 27.5 percent Black recipients compared to 48.5 percent White.

How about quoting accurate and recent welfare statistics?

http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

Planned Parenthood is the most racist organization in America. How many AA women have they counseled into aborting an AA fetus?? Hmmmmm Nuf said.

Vikingwoman

Chrissy* wrote:it would be nice if seaoat dug that hard into obamas past and actions and associations.

but he wont

Let's deal in facts. Not rumors and innuendos. You have no facts on your side other than your "wannabe" beliefs.

2seaoat wrote:It's hard to find today...

Not hard at all.....I used to hear it two or three times during an 18 hole golf outing.......it is deep seated in many people's minds......solve all our problems by not allowing lesser people to reproduce. George Romney was a great man and produced an evil seed, while President Obama's father would be considered a lesser man, and produced a great man.......I think I would rather leave the choosing to a higher pay grade.

I agree... but it's not me or my ideas that wish to social engineer. It's those with their fingers in the dough of social fabric.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:http://news.msn.com/us/top-arizona-republican-official-resigns-after-forced-sterilization-remarks

No doubt about it......racism is alive and well in America....and the Republican Party is not even using dog whistles NewBlackPantherPartyObamaWebsite

No doubt about it......racism is alive and well in America....and the Republican Party is not even using dog whistles ObamaMarxistProfessors-1

No doubt about it......racism is alive and well in America....and the Republican Party is not even using dog whistles ObamaNewBlackPantherParty2

2seaoat, here is racism at its worst.  Intentional racism with no holds barred.

Your desperation is becoming an embarrassment to you and your fellow Progressives.

2seaoat

here is racism at its worst.

Let me see if I got this right......a systematic political process to deny folks with certain skin color equal access in America, and the victims of this oppression are piszed and your false equivalency is the victim who got raped hates her attacker........the dixiecrat controlled Republican party is the same Dixiecrat party which perpetuated Jim Crow, and the only thing they have done is morally bankrupt the Republican Party with the likes of the Az representative who wants to take citizenship away from folks.....not that some people were not a fraction of a human being in our history......so keep throwing up the statistically insignificant and powerless rantings of those with hate, and ignore the systematic and widespread desperate attempt to reestablish Mayberry and Jim Crow.....the dog whistle goal of every dixiecrat.

What you should get right is your complicit approval of a statist governance... Z should too.

Th Dude wrote:
2seaoat wrote:It's hard to find today...

I agree... but it's not me or my ideas that wish to social engineer. It's those with their fingers in the dough of social fabric.

some people are so embarrassed about the failure of Obama all they can do is run around with their fingers in their ears screaming racist racist everywhere.

Rolling Eyes

sad really.

but don't worry. your generation will be gone soon. and then the rest of us can live equally. That means you will be judged by your character, not skin. no more excuses, just results of your own actions. The younger generation is very aware of this game. and its about up.

No doubt about it......racism is alive and well in America....and the Republican Party is not even using dog whistles Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVfrpiSEFidHOcd339lJ1Y1y8n_Qje8XxDX3tO-TC1eYHaxsClkw

Lost in the search to scream racism...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smEqnnklfYs

Smile

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:

What racist remark?

No doubt about it......racism is alive and well in America....and the Republican Party is not even using dog whistles _h353_w628_m6_otrue_lfalse

Call them misogynist if you prefer. At any rate, saying that women should have forced tubal ligations is idiotic at best.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

It may have been a dog whistle in the racist sense, but it was also a direct attack on WOMEN.

No doubt about it......racism is alive and well in America....and the Republican Party is not even using dog whistles Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQr2BOHV7dlGDqJvMU_2nPEdD7k_S7hG8ZsoVQe3G0Q050mwUPR

On the other hand it's a direct attack on everyone else to be made to pay through government intervention for a woman and/or husband who can't support their child(-ren).

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPU9C-F5KZ4

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum