Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iran already testing Obama this early....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/08/first-on-cnn-iranian-jets-fire-on-u-s-drone/?hpt=hp_t3

I thought Obama was going to make Middle Eastern nations respect us more...... No No No

A new act of war and chirp chirp chirp the crickets say nothing.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:A new act of war and chirp chirp chirp the crickets say nothing.

I'll say something... I hope Obama takes his recent victory and gets tough with Benjamin Netanyahu and his shenanigans. Obama has worked hard to stifle the Israeli attack on Iran, and I hope he continues to stonewall this dangerous and hare-brained plan.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:A new act of war and chirp chirp chirp the crickets say nothing.

I'll say something... I hope Obama takes his recent victory and gets tough with Benjamin Netanyahu and his shenanigans. Obama has worked hard to stifle the Israeli attack on Iran, and I hope he continues to stonewall this dangerous and hare-brained plan.

If the Iranians keep shooting on million dollar assets such as Preds and Reapers, all hell will break loose. Maybe Obama needs to reign in the radicals that support him? Are Israelies threatening extinction of a nation?

Nope.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

If the Iranians keep shooting on million dollar assets such as Preds and Reapers, all hell will break loose. Maybe Obama needs to reign in the radicals that support him? Are Israelies threatening extinction of a nation?

Nope.

Does Iran indiscriminately bomb its neigbors at will, like Israel just did with Sudan? Nope.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Iranian jets firing on a drone, flying over International Waters is an act of war.

This was an overt act of war on the United States and the extensions of the President Obama campaign committee managed to keep it hidden until after the election.

We're going to see a flood of things which have been kept secret until after the election.

All his life President Obama has been taught to hate Jews. Israel is our best and closest Democratic ally in that region of the world. It is constantly showered by rockets and homicide bombers for no other reason than that they are Jewish.

If ANY Progressive considers themselves to be oh so accepting and tolerant and then align themselves with Iran in demanding the destruction of Israel, they are hypocrites of the worst kind. It is not a gray area.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Nope.

Does Iran indiscriminately bomb its neigbors at will, like Israel just did with Sudan? Nope.

Link? If Israel bombs someone, it is in retaliation for the thousands of rockets and bombs shot from their so friendly neighbors. You know, the ones that want to wipe them off the face of the map.

Or how about the link you conveniently left out with the information that it was an ammunition factory that Iran is supporting and running by proxy?

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/2/8/57637/World/Region/Targeting-Sudan-Israel-sends-message-to-Iran-.aspx

Markle

Markle

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Nope.

Link? If Israel bombs someone, it is in retaliation for the thousands of rockets and bombs shot from their so friendly neighbors. You know, the ones that want to wipe them off the face of the map.

Or how about the link you conveniently left out with the information that it was an ammunition factory that Iran is supporting and running by proxy?

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/2/8/57637/World/Region/Targeting-Sudan-Israel-sends-message-to-Iran-.aspx

DRAT those DETAILS AND FACTS sure can screw up a good post from the DailyKOS or MediaMatters.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

some of you know my ex moved to China three year ago. He's absorbed the culture and can now speak the language better than he ever did English.

His take is the Chinese are V E R Y happy with the election results.

Markle

Markle

stormwatch89 wrote:

some of you know my ex moved to China three year ago. He's absorbed the culture and can now speak the language better than he ever did English.

His take is the Chinese are V E R Y happy with the election results.

So is Russia, Cuba, Venezuela, Iran and North Korea. Go figure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum