Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Colorado legalized marijuana for recreational use.

+4
Margin Call
Hospital Bob
othershoe1030
boards of FL
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Nice one!

boards of FL wrote:Nice one!
And Washington

No thanks. I've never even smoked a cigarette. It makes no sense to inhale smoke of any type into your lungs.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:No thanks. I've never even smoked a cigarette. It makes no sense to inhale smoke of any type into your lungs.

Then use a vaporizer.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Should be good for business. Then there's always the special brownies. Laughing

boards of FL

boards of FL

othershoe1030 wrote:Should be good for business. Then there's always the special brownies. Laughing

Their tourism industry will explode.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

boards of FL wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:Should be good for business. Then there's always the special brownies. Laughing

Their tourism industry will explode.

We were just planning a trip out there. Pun? or does that just apply to psychedelic stuff, I'm not a druggie.

Oh, come over to Calcutta if you want some good weed. cheers

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

bds,

Do you have to be a Colorado resident or is it available to visitors from Florida too?

p.s. I'm only asking for a friend.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:bds,

Do you have to be a Colorado resident or is it available to visitors from Florida too?

p.s. I'm only asking for a friend.

My understanding is that it is simply legal for recreational use for people over the age of 21, so it's basically like alcohol now. I can't imagine that that would only apply to locals.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:

My understanding is that it is simply legal for recreational use for people over the age of 21, so it's basically like alcohol now. I can't imagine that that would only apply to locals.

My friend will be pleased to hear that.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

My friend wants to know if anybody here has a time share available in Denver.

It brings a whole new meaning to Rocky Mountain High.. Very Happy

Margin Call

Margin Call

Lurch wrote:It brings a whole new meaning to Rocky Mountain High.. Very Happy

And the Denver Nuggets.

15Colorado legalized marijuana for recreational use. Empty agreed 11/7/2012, 5:46 pm

surfnrg

surfnrg

PACEDOG#1 wrote:No thanks. I've never even smoked a cigarette. It makes no sense to inhale smoke of any type into your lungs.

ACtually I agree with Pacedog. It makes no sense no more than it does eating fast food or red meat. Health is as healthy does.

COUNTERPOINT: My daughter who lives in boulder posted this. It makes a lot of sense:

"it is a multi-multi million dollar industry, billions of dollars if legalized nationwide-- look at alcohol. this is a lot of money, & the amendment 64 in the state of Colorado gives a large percent of profit to colorado funding for public schools. the amount of people taking up jails/prison cells for JUST marijuana offenses is sad & unconstitutional. it's drug & class/race warfare. i have never heard of someone dying from an overdose of marijuana, & you are much less likely to feel any sort of aggression that alcohol can lead some personalities into. if anything, cannabis is a tool that can be greatly used in therapy-- both medical & psychological. this amendment allows the use of hemp, instead of outsourcing jobs to canada, & then paying canada for hemp products. this allows us to be more resourceful, more local, & overall more green. Wink with marijuana regulated, there will be more restrictions in place, making it harder for those under 21 to purchase. legalization allows the product to become more versatile, thus creating products that you don't just need to smoke, therefore taking away any negative medical side effects marijuana (smoke) may have."

@BOB My friend would like to know if your friend has room for one more for the trip to Colorado. He said "Have lighter, will Travel'.

17Colorado legalized marijuana for recreational use. Empty girls will be girls 11/7/2012, 6:25 pm

surfnrg

surfnrg

Both my daughters live in Boulder. Both are vegetarians and one is a Buddhist Yoga Master the other in animal rescue everyday. They grow gardens, can food, hike the wilderness, rock climb, camp out almost every weekend against a skyscape of the Rockies. I am very proud of them both. However, I don't like the smoking thing I love you but I'm only dad......

And, I agree with her that enough is enough let's legalize it and regulate it, tax it. It is the lessor of the two evils...

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

surfnrg wrote:

ACtually I agree with Pacedog. It makes no sense no more than it does eating fast food or red meat. Health is as healthy does.

COUNTERPOINT: My daughter who lives in boulder posted this. It makes a lot of sense:

"it is a multi-multi million dollar industry, billions of dollars if legalized nationwide-- look at alcohol. this is a lot of money, & the amendment 64 in the state of Colorado gives a large percent of profit to colorado funding for public schools. the amount of people taking up jails/prison cells for JUST marijuana offenses is sad & unconstitutional. it's drug & class/race warfare. i have never heard of someone dying from an overdose of marijuana, & you are much less likely to feel any sort of aggression that alcohol can lead some personalities into. if anything, cannabis is a tool that can be greatly used in therapy-- both medical & psychological. this amendment allows the use of hemp, instead of outsourcing jobs to canada, & then paying canada for hemp products. this allows us to be more resourceful, more local, & overall more green. Wink with marijuana regulated, there will be more restrictions in place, making it harder for those under 21 to purchase. legalization allows the product to become more versatile, thus creating products that you don't just need to smoke, therefore taking away any negative medical side effects marijuana (smoke) may have."

That was the argument that got states to legalize many lotteries. Then, the legislatures gutted regular funding of schools (like here in Florida). This Colorado case will make an interesting case-study for the rest of the nation. But, I am not buying the argument that the tax money will be used proportionally for public schools.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

surfnrg wrote:Both my daughters live in Boulder. Both are vegetarians and one is a Buddhist Yoga Master the other in animal rescue everyday. They grow gardens, can food, hike the wilderness, rock climb, camp out almost every weekend against a skyscape of the Rockies. I am very proud of them both. However, I don't like the smoking thing I love you but I'm only dad......

And, I agree with her that enough is enough let's legalize it and regulate it, tax it. It is the lessor of the two evils...

What next will get legalized once this Pandora's box is opened?

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

That was the argument that got states to legalize many lotteries. Then, the legislatures gutted regular funding of schools (like here in Florida). This Colorado case will make an interesting case-study for the rest of the nation. But, I am not buying the argument that the tax money will be used proportionally for public schools.

I agree Zvug, the state legislature will just use this money as the lottery money was...a replacement for funding. It will not be supplemental.

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I agree Zvug, the state legislature will just use this money as the lottery money was...a replacement for funding. It will not be supplemental.

Kinda like Congress spending SS revenue and replacing it with IOU's . . . . .

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The BATF and the DEA will light up Colorado like WACO.....The CIA won't allow any competition on their cash crop....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum