Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOL! Poetic Justice

+3
stormwatch89
knothead
Margin Call
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1LOL! Poetic Justice Empty LOL! Poetic Justice 11/7/2012, 9:04 am

Now this will be hilarious to watch! BHO gets to continue sitting in the WH and figure out to pay for Obamacare, goose employment, come up with a viable middle east foreign policy while the place is crumbling, exit Afghanistan, close GITMO, reduce or stop deficit spending, pay down public debt, try not to kill off the middle class, and let's see, what else? But wait - those are things he promised the FIRST 4 years. Now the funny part - he has only himself to blame. Yes, this will indeed be fun to watch.

2LOL! Poetic Justice Empty Re: LOL! Poetic Justice 11/7/2012, 9:10 am

Margin Call

Margin Call

nochain wrote:Now this will be hilarious to watch! BHO gets to continue sitting in the WH and figure out to pay for Obamacare, goose employment, come up with a viable middle east foreign policy while the place is crumbling, exit Afghanistan, close GITMO, reduce or stop deficit spending, pay down public debt, try not to kill off the middle class, and let's see, what else? But wait - those are things he promised the FIRST 4 years. Now the funny part - he has only himself to blame. Yes, this will indeed be fun to watch.

I find it an odd, disturbing personality flaw when people hope for things to get worse.

3LOL! Poetic Justice Empty Re: LOL! Poetic Justice 11/7/2012, 9:13 am

knothead

knothead

Margin Call wrote:
nochain wrote:Now this will be hilarious to watch! BHO gets to continue sitting in the WH and figure out to pay for Obamacare, goose employment, come up with a viable middle east foreign policy while the place is crumbling, exit Afghanistan, close GITMO, reduce or stop deficit spending, pay down public debt, try not to kill off the middle class, and let's see, what else? But wait - those are things he promised the FIRST 4 years. Now the funny part - he has only himself to blame. Yes, this will indeed be fun to watch.

I find it an odd, disturbing personality flaw when people hope for things to get worse.

It's called sour grapes . . . . .

4LOL! Poetic Justice Empty Re: LOL! Poetic Justice 11/7/2012, 9:18 am

He never intended to do those things. he wishes the country to be lowered standards as this is his world veiw of killing off the great big evil america. . He is fulfilling his fathers dreams.

5LOL! Poetic Justice Empty Re: LOL! Poetic Justice 11/7/2012, 9:24 am

Margin Call wrote:

Then the idiots who reelected this failure must have a serious and disturbing personality flaw. I never liked Romney but who knows, a dead slug could do better than BHO. Still, it will be amusing to watch the empty suit squirm now that he has lost his fall back excuse of blaming Bush. Hilarious!

6LOL! Poetic Justice Empty Re: LOL! Poetic Justice 11/7/2012, 10:12 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Three things for sure:

Higher taxes.

Increased deficit.

Obama care.

7LOL! Poetic Justice Empty Re: LOL! Poetic Justice 11/7/2012, 10:15 am

Margin Call

Margin Call

nochain wrote:
Margin Call wrote:

Then the idiots who reelected this failure must have a serious and disturbing personality flaw. I never liked Romney but who knows, a dead slug could do better than BHO. Still, it will be amusing to watch the empty suit squirm now that he has lost his fall back excuse of blaming Bush. Hilarious!

Exit polling indicated that the voters still blame Bush which is why Romney's attack on Obama over the economy did not resonate with the electorate.

8LOL! Poetic Justice Empty Re: LOL! Poetic Justice 11/7/2012, 10:18 am

Margin Call

Margin Call

stormwatch89 wrote:Three things for sure:

Higher taxes.

Increased deficit.

I think you'll find you need to change one of the above modifiers.

9LOL! Poetic Justice Empty Re: LOL! Poetic Justice 11/7/2012, 10:24 am

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

Higher taxes.

Increased deficit.

Obama care.

Stormy,

I wish you were wrong but my guess is you are correct. I would like to add another "for sure" thing:

Increased divisiveness

10LOL! Poetic Justice Empty Re: LOL! Poetic Justice 11/7/2012, 10:26 am

Captn Kaoz wrote:

Higher taxes.

Increased deficit.

Obama care.

Stormy,

I wish you were wrong but my guess is you are correct. I would like to add another "for sure" thing:

Increased divisiveness

Captn, I'm not sure it can get anymore divisive than it has been for the last 4 years.

11LOL! Poetic Justice Empty Re: LOL! Poetic Justice 11/7/2012, 10:28 am

Margin Call

Margin Call

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Captn Kaoz wrote:

Higher taxes.

Increased deficit.

Obama care.

Stormy,

Increased divisiveness

Captn, I'm not sure it can get anymore divisive than it has been for the last 4 years.

Peak divisiveness.

12LOL! Poetic Justice Empty Re: LOL! Poetic Justice 11/7/2012, 10:30 am

he doesn't even have a plan to reduce his own debt that he created, much less a balanced budget..he will kick the can the next four years and leave whomever is elected more of a mess

13LOL! Poetic Justice Empty Re: LOL! Poetic Justice 11/7/2012, 10:56 am

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

he doesn't even have a plan to reduce his own debt that he created, much less a balanced budget..he will kick the can the next four years and leave whomever is elected more of a mess

I wonder if that dimwit Harry Reid regrets his preemptive anti-Romney strike now:

"Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid pledged to stonewall any attempt by Mitt Romney to pass his agenda if elected. “Mitt Romney’s fantasy that Senate Democrats will work with him to pass his ‘severely conservative’ agenda is laughable,” spat Reid."

Of course ultraliberal retards will cry foul if Repubs are less than enthusiastic about working with the Dems on far left spending items. I smell gridlock again.

OK BHO, you have some leadership requirements - I realize you aren't used to taking on an active leadership role but are you going to get your Dimowits in line enough to work with Repubs or is it going to be 4 more years of BS???

14LOL! Poetic Justice Empty Re: LOL! Poetic Justice 11/7/2012, 11:15 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

nochain wrote:OK BHO, you have some leadership requirements - I realize you aren't used to taking on an active leadership role but are you going to get your Dimowits in line enough to work with Repubs or is it going to be 4 more years of BS???

nochain, can you give me an example of something Obama and democrats could do to "work with Repubs", in your mind? Take tax policy, for example. Can you give me an example of something the left could do that would appear as "work(ing) with Repubs"?

15LOL! Poetic Justice Empty Re: LOL! Poetic Justice 11/7/2012, 11:18 am

boards of FL wrote:
nochain wrote:OK BHO, you have some leadership requirements - I realize you aren't used to taking on an active leadership role but are you going to get your Dimowits in line enough to work with Repubs or is it going to be 4 more years of BS???

nochain, can you give me an example of something Obama and democrats could do to "work with Repubs", in your mind? Take tax policy, for example. Can you give me an example of something the left could do that would appear as "work(ing) with Repubs"?

“Mitt Romney’s fantasy that Senate Democrats will work with him to pass his ‘severely conservative’ agenda is laughable,” spat Reid."

I believe the Dem position has been made clear, time for BHO to exercise some Bill Clinton style diplomacy to get the two sides working together.

How about some ideas from you, if you have any?

16LOL! Poetic Justice Empty Re: LOL! Poetic Justice 11/7/2012, 11:26 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

nochain wrote:
“Mitt Romney’s fantasy that Senate Democrats will work with him to pass his ‘severely conservative’ agenda is laughable,” spat Reid."

I believe the Dem position has been made clear, time for BHO to exercise some Bill Clinton style diplomacy to get the two sides working together.

Yes, but you said you would like to see Obama "work with Repubs". I'm just trying to figure out it is that you mean by that. Can you give me an example of that in the context of tax policy?

17LOL! Poetic Justice Empty Re: LOL! Poetic Justice 11/7/2012, 11:37 am

boards of FL wrote:
nochain wrote:

Yes, but you said you would like to see Obama "work with Repubs". I'm just trying to figure out it is that you mean by that. Can you give me an example of that in the context of tax policy?

How about proposing some tax code changes to reduce loopholes and advantages to big business (including banks), a reasonable across the board tax increase since that is critical to getting out of the fiscal mess.

Your turn

18LOL! Poetic Justice Empty Re: LOL! Poetic Justice 11/7/2012, 11:43 am

boards of FL wrote:

I see where Boehner will hold a press conference at 3:30 EST today to call for a bipartisan deal. Now this is hypocrisy at its best, coming from the most divisive person in the House.

19LOL! Poetic Justice Empty Re: LOL! Poetic Justice 11/7/2012, 11:57 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

nochain wrote:How about proposing some tax code changes to reduce loopholes and advantages to big business (including banks), a reasonable across the board tax increase since that is critical to getting out of the fiscal mess.

Wait. I asked you to give me an example of "working with Repubs", and you suggest a tax increase? Have you paid any attention to congressional republicans over the last four years? Honest question.

20LOL! Poetic Justice Empty Re: LOL! Poetic Justice 11/7/2012, 12:15 pm

boards of FL wrote:
nochain wrote:How about proposing some tax code changes to reduce loopholes and advantages to big business (including banks), a reasonable across the board tax increase since that is critical to getting out of the fiscal mess.

Wait. I asked you to give me an example of "working with Repubs", and you suggest a tax increase? Have you paid any attention to congressional republicans over the last four years? Honest question.

What's the matter - have you no faith in YOUR duly elected President? I've listened to both sides and they sound the same. It is the function of the President to present a case both sides can agree to. The fact BHO doesn't give a hoot about compromise could be problematic but then he asked for the job again. Time to deliver with no more weak excuses.

21LOL! Poetic Justice Empty Re: LOL! Poetic Justice 11/7/2012, 12:22 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

nochain wrote:What's the matter - have you no faith in YOUR duly elected President? I've listened to both sides and they sound the same. It is the function of the President to present a case both sides can agree to. The fact BHO doesn't give a hoot about compromise could be problematic but then he asked for the job again. Time to deliver with no more weak excuses.

But republicans only agree to their side. That's it. Hence why I asked you, what - in your mind - is "working with repubs"? Is it simply doing exactly what they want with them not having to concede anything?

It's almost as if you have zero knowledge of what has gone on in congress over the last four years. I ask you to give me an example of "working with repubs" and you reply with something that would unanimously get shot down by repubs.

22LOL! Poetic Justice Empty Re: LOL! Poetic Justice 11/7/2012, 12:30 pm

nochain wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
nochain wrote:

How about proposing some tax code changes to reduce loopholes and advantages to big business (including banks), a reasonable across the board tax increase since that is critical to getting out of the fiscal mess.

Your turn

Nice plan.. If the R's would agree with you They would be workin with obama..

23LOL! Poetic Justice Empty Re: LOL! Poetic Justice 11/7/2012, 12:33 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Rogue wrote:

He never intended to do those things. he wishes the country to be lowered standards as this is his world veiw of killing off the great big evil america. . He is fulfilling his fathers dreams.

Your new avatar has been selected, and it is very appropriate. Please hurry and change it.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

24LOL! Poetic Justice Empty Re: LOL! Poetic Justice 11/7/2012, 12:36 pm

boards of FL wrote:
nochain wrote:What's the matter - have you no faith in YOUR duly elected President? I've listened to both sides and they sound the same. It is the function of the President to present a case both sides can agree to. The fact BHO doesn't give a hoot about compromise could be problematic but then he asked for the job again. Time to deliver with no more weak excuses.

But republicans only agree to their side. That's it. Hence why I asked you, what - in your mind - is "working with repubs"? Is it simply doing exactly what they want with them not having to concede anything?

It's almost as if you have zero knowledge of what has gone on in congress over the last four years. I ask you to give me an example of "working with repubs" and you reply with something that would unanimously get shot down by repubs.

You keep beating the same dead horse. I say again, why don't you think BHO can change their minds? Is he unable to do his job? Sure the Repubs are bone headed (as I have said many times) but so are the Dems with their weak minded Reid right out in front with a no compromise statement. BHO wanted the job, let's see him do something positive - he has 4 years under his belt - surely he has learned SOMETHING during that time.

25LOL! Poetic Justice Empty Re: LOL! Poetic Justice 11/7/2012, 12:43 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Where's Newswatcher this morning? Stunned, likely, that [NAME]COWH will be his president until January 20, 2017.....

Newswatcher's avatar has been begging for a Photoshop job, and I just couldn't help myself when I had the program open the other day...

LOL! Poetic Justice Newswa10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum