Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Justice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Justice Empty Justice 12/5/2014, 8:19 pm

Justice Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbRVgJHcPMZvMJeohIFxb1AAuWX1lLwzuvNZ3kfuuU9WWH-MR-lw

So what happens when the police are held accountable for their possible mistakes and/or misdeeds and less people are willing to do the job?

Do we increase their pay and benefits?

Do we hold the possible felons even more accountable for their misdeeds and make it less likely to hold evidence as inadmissible?

Do we bring back the death penalty nationwide for those that have committed truly heinous crimes?

Or will the United States people turn vigilante as some posters have suggested in doing on this forum so they can take justice into their hands against the wrongdoers, whether they're regular people or part of the justice system?

I'm sure I could add quite a few more questions here do to the rhetorical nature of the opening post. So feel free to add more questions because it seems like...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq5zTznlSJI

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 12/5/2014, 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Justice Empty Re: Justice 12/5/2014, 8:22 pm

Justice Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSV5smqVcnFXT9WCW-e5ArbCmzZfl5v0PuMYhVszVDF9gA43uSxQ

Oh! Boards doesn't need to respond to this thread due to the rhetorical nature of the questions...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkThAmclKNo

Very Happy

3Justice Empty Re: Justice 12/5/2014, 8:39 pm

Perhaps the high crime areas should have the same police presence as an average suburban neighborhood.

4Justice Empty Re: Justice 12/5/2014, 9:02 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well it would seem the best friends the police have are the looters if people get upset over police getting off easy from brutality charges then the police just back off like they did in LA and the looters make the case of why police are needed.  Symbiotic relationship. Maybe that's why police did almost the same thing in Ferguson.

Justice La_riots

5Justice Empty Re: Justice 12/5/2014, 9:26 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well it would seem the best friends the police have are the looters if people get upset over police getting off easy from brutality charges then the police just back off like they did in LA and the looters make the case of why police are needed.  Symbiotic relationship. Maybe that's why police did almost the same thing in Ferguson.

Justice Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCAnyJhW50XUUw63WMVvuZPhkfmwhCJu07ogi-5NQFTMextYYu

It's what I suggested the police should do after they were criticized for going out in force during the first protests and looting. I know I wouldn't want to go out in anything less than full body armor in a possibly explosive situation.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt-2K16ylWA

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum