Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FOX news is questioning Ohio results!

+3
Nekochan
Hospital Bob
boards of FL
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Hahahahahahaha. Two statisticians are trying to explain to Megan Kelly how math works.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:Hahahahahahaha. Two statisticians are trying to explain to Megan Kelly how math works.
Rove was saying that, according to the Sec of State's website, there was less than a 1000 pt spread with 78% of the vote in.

Rove won't give up.Idiot!

Nekochan

Nekochan

Rove is not an idiot. But I think it doesn't matter as it looks like Obama has won Florida.

polecat

polecat

Nekochan wrote:Rove is not an idiot. But I think it doesn't matter as it looks like Obama has won Florida.

Your right he is a caned ham head a$$hole.
I would love to hear him explaining to the Koch brothers how he spent all that $money$ of theirs and did not deliver the White House. LOL

Nekochan wrote:Rove is not an idiot. But I think it doesn't matter as it looks like Obama has won Florida.

Rove is a idiot and a bloviator and a nasty human being. He's been behind a lot of dirty tricks.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:Hahahahahahaha. Two statisticians are trying to explain to Megan Kelly how math works.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't a free EXCHANGE of ideas the reason the FREEDOM OF THE PRESS AND OUR RELIGION are in our FIRST AMENDMENT?

Since the main stream media is little more than an extension of the White House Press Office, don't you think our founding fathers thought it was critical, if not an absolute necessity that we have a FREE PRESS WITH A FREE EXCHANGE OF IDEAS AND FREEDOM OF RELIGION?

Or are you in LOCK STEP WITH PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA and his cabal in believing the Constitution is irrelevant, immaterial, unimportant and was wrong from day one?

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't a free EXCHANGE of ideas the reason the FREEDOM OF THE PRESS AND OUR RELIGION are in our FIRST AMENDMENT?

Since the main stream media is little more than an extension of the White House Press Office, don't you think our founding fathers thought it was critical, if not an absolute necessity that we have a FREE PRESS WITH A FREE EXCHANGE OF IDEAS AND FREEDOM OF RELIGION?

Or are you in LOCK STEP WITH PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA and his cabal in believing the Constitution is irrelevant, immaterial, unimportant and was wrong from day one?

You must be a car saleman because the things you say are ridiculous. Tell me Herr Markle, your comment that the mainstream media is little more than an extension of the White House, WTF, where do you come up with these comments, do you actually believe that others here are brain dead or what? The probelm is THE MESSAGE from the GOP . . . . . America is not buying the snake oil the right wing is selling so you can blame whomever you please but you, my friend, are in la la land if you think you can make those type of comments and they go unanswered. You believe in democracy? Elections? That elections have consequences? The GOP got hammered for a reason . . . nothing to do with stuff Bud but everything to do with the MESSAGE of HOPE for our nation. Go drink some Kool-Aid and listen to Hannity . . .

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:

You must be a car saleman because the things you say are ridiculous. Tell me Herr Markle, your comment that the mainstream media is little more than an extension of the White House, WTF, where do you come up with these comments, do you actually believe that others here are brain dead or what? The probelm is THE MESSAGE from the GOP . . . . . America is not buying the snake oil the right wing is selling so you can blame whomever you please but you, my friend, are in la la land if you think you can make those type of comments and they go unanswered. You believe in democracy? Elections? That elections have consequences? The GOP got hammered for a reason . . . nothing to do with stuff Bud but everything to do with the MESSAGE of HOPE for our nation. Go drink some Kool-Aid and listen to Hannity . . .

He needs to hurry up and start writing material for posting during Obama's second term. It is going to be a long four years....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:

You can't be serious that you don't accept and cheer for the fact that the main stream media, even they acknowledge they are left wing. It only bothers me that some of them still try to put on a blank face.

The North East is in chaos from Hurricane Sandy. They're considering using an abandoned PRISON to house survivors. They have gas rationing, hours long gas lines with no relief in sight. A beer bottling company had to provide WATER because FEMA didn't have any water on hand and had to put it up for bids. Nothing about it in the news and certainly not a word about President Obama.

PRIOR to the election, one of our unarmed drones was fired on in International Waters by Iranian fighters. That's an act of war. That was kept quiet until AFTER the election.

Fast and Furious...NOTHING! HUNDREDS KILLED...AND NOTHING.

Benghazi...NOTHING! Our own Embassy attacked, with previous attacks and warnings FOUR AMERICANS KILLED...NOTHING. Maybe it will get some attention now that there is a sex scandal involved.

No one died in the WaterGate Scandal.

No one died in the MonicaGate Scandal.

Had President George Walker Bush been president...do you think things would have been as quiet?

If you do, I have got the perfect YUGO for you.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:

You can't be serious that you don't accept and cheer for the fact that the main stream media, even they acknowledge they are left wing. It only bothers me that some of them still try to put on a blank face.

The North East is in chaos from Hurricane Sandy. They're considering using an abandoned PRISON to house survivors. They have gas rationing, hours long gas lines with no relief in sight. A beer bottling company had to provide WATER because FEMA didn't have any water on hand and had to put it up for bids. Nothing about it in the news and certainly not a word about President Obama.

PRIOR to the election, one of our unarmed drones was fired on in International Waters by Iranian fighters. That's an act of war. That was kept quiet until AFTER the election.

Benghazi...NOTHING! Our own Embassy attacked, with previous attacks and warnings FOUR AMERICANS KILLED...NOTHING. Maybe it will get some attention now that there is a sex scandal involved.

Had President George Walker Bush been president...do you think things would have been as quiet?

I think you need to copy the above and keep it as a new cut-and-paste. It looks like you are on the roll again (sic).

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:

I think you need to copy the above and keep it as a new cut-and-paste. It looks like you are on the roll again (sic).

If that's all you've got, why bother?

Wasn't the Yugo one of those cars you greenies loved?

Do you know what you call a Yugo with 1,000 milies on it?

Glad you agree that what I posted is, as always, TRUE.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum