Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the walking dead amc

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the walking dead amc Empty the walking dead amc 11/4/2012, 11:03 pm

surfnrg

surfnrg

I am not sure this has been posted before.

is anyone else watching this on AMC?

Was tonight too far over the top>}???

2the walking dead amc Empty Re: the walking dead amc 11/4/2012, 11:17 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I guess i missed the over-the top...I don't watch much TV..just got me a dish at FEMA and so I am catching up...If I was living around walking dead I think I would do what the girl said and find an island to live on....

3the walking dead amc Empty Re: the walking dead amc 11/4/2012, 11:17 pm

I love this show have not seen tonight's episode yet.

4the walking dead amc Empty Re: the walking dead amc 11/4/2012, 11:20 pm

2seaoat

Football.....Boardwalk(HBO), Treme (HBO).....end of Sunday night football......like clockwork.......not going to change, but I have heard good things.......my Sunday tv experience since watching Disney, Lassie, car 54 and Bonanza......has been well.....comfortable......very comfortable......the Sopranos......it seemed like a decade just slipped away.....nothing better than Sunday evening tv.....

5the walking dead amc Empty Re: the walking dead amc 11/4/2012, 11:23 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I heard about it but I am just now jumping in to watch it....I didn't even know where AMC was located...I just had to flip channels till I saw it...

6the walking dead amc Empty over the top 11/5/2012, 12:33 am

surfnrg

surfnrg

alecto wrote:I love this show have not seen tonight's episode yet.

you have to have watched it for two seasons. like breaking bad amc is the new hbo on sundays

if you have been following the series tonight may have polished me off. it was intense WAY beyond normal tv.

Alecto if you are following this after you see tonight love to hear your thoughts. I think it will be controversial. maybe.

7the walking dead amc Empty Re: the walking dead amc 11/5/2012, 12:59 am

Sal

Sal

surfnrg wrote:
alecto wrote:I love this show have not seen tonight's episode yet.

you have to have watched it for two seasons. like breaking bad amc is the new hbo on sundays

if you have been following the series tonight may have polished me off. it was intense WAY beyond normal tv.

Alecto if you are following this after you see tonight love to hear your thoughts. I think it will be controversial. maybe.

That's kinda the point of the whole series - to be as disturbing as possible through the use of the grotesque. It's waaaay over the top ... intentionally. The birthing scene was intense, and its climax was intense. Not something you'd normally see on TV. I was really hoping the baby would've been zombivied in utero and ate its way out. That would've been really disturbing.

lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum