Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Special Operations Speaks

+3
Markle
2seaoat
stormwatch89
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Special Operations Speaks - Page 3 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 5:25 pm

[quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="nochain"][quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="newswatcher"][quote="Dreamsglore"]
newswatcher wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
2seaoat wrote:NeYou are so intent on your opinion you've created someone else to support yourself. How screwed up is that? LOL!

You really are brain dead!!!!! Talk about a medical miracle! Someone as brain dead as you can still operate a key board, unfortunately your talent stops there since a gang of rabid monkeys could type something that makes more sense than your drivel.

Blah, blah, blah old fart. Everyone knows you're one of those rabid republicans who would chew off his own arm to get some dirt on a democrat. I'm sure you watch Hannity every night and hang on his every word. You are just that dumb.

Once you again you publically display your absolute ignorance. Never watched "Hannity", in fact, with the exception of NFL football, I might watch a total of an hour of television a week and it certainly wouldn't be spent watching talking heads, unlike you. And no, there is no need to chew my arm off looking for dirt on ultraliberal idiots, it is evident every time they open their lying mouths. Like your narcissist hero the Liar-in-Chief. It will be amusing if he wins this round since then he will HAVE to come through on all his stale, empty promises. Of course he is so stupid he will attempt to blame it all on the "last President" forgetting that he was the last President. Morons.

52Special Operations Speaks - Page 3 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 7:03 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

[quote="Nekochan"]
stormwatch89 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Neko, SO has become nasty, insulting and impossibly arrogant. I rarely read his posts and even less often respond.

I don't consider posting the availability of a petition sponsored by the Seals an act of treason or dancing on any body's grave.

Nor, supporting them when they are asking for an independent investigation.

Oh you read......and of course you do not respond......because you cannot justify what you often mindlessly post.

Oh, you know what I do and don't read...........remarkable!
I don't respond because? Do you not think there is a wealth of information available to support nearly any opinion on the inet? Of course, I could spend time and find links to support mine, but it's not always worth it.

Of course you do not see treason when some seek political opportunity within an hour from an attack on America.

So you would call questioning and wanting answers an act of treason? I'm glad you're not in power or censorship would certainly be upon us.

It is entirely consistent with your positions that you should not pay income tax... or the awful thought of estate tax, you know the very things which allow the revenue to keep our troops safe, or make sure that military pensions are paid.......and for years you repeated that I was nasty, insulting, and impossibly arrogant when we discussed the simple need for folks on PB to pay real estate taxes and support our schools, roads, and community....

You are so full of yourself. Perhaps you read, but you fail to comprehend what you have read.

Never have I objected to income tax. I believe more people should pay income tax. It's the amount of income tax that comes into question. You have consistently said "pay more pay more". While I have simply said I'd like so see some show of good faith that the government will spend less, first.

Yes, I believe paying 55% of your after tax dollars for the privilege of dieing is wrong. Most other countries also agree with that.

The beach is another issue and I have repeated and repeated and repeated. You are so ridiculously bullheaded on that one, it's not worth trying.

you see I have no desire to waste time trying to be civil and respectful with a narcissist who hates America, and find pleasure in posting consistently that Americans who struggle are some type of leeches who are looking to take something......the thought that they would tax your leasehold on the beach.....the arrogance of me challenging your assumptions.

Those are some of the most false statements I've ever heard with the exception of my feeling the beach tax is unfair given all the representations that were made by the County beginning in 1947.

Sorry, I actually do not become direct with some folks on these forums because they lack the intelligence, but both you and Neko are intelligent and generally very good people. However, Adolph played with dogs and loved his dogs. It is your shared political vision which is so repulsive when you isolate yourself from the suffering of so many Americans, and with babyboom certainty see the world as one continuous "me", whats best for me......there is no US.....there is no country, and yes I will call both of you out on these subjects, and if you believe it is nasty, or mean spirited.....then please do not respond to my posts, because I will continue
to post what I believe is the truth, and not sit back when utter nonsense is posted.

Again, blatantly false. The people who hate America are the ones who don't give a flip about the debt we increase by the minute.

I must really despise the less fortunate as I only devote 2 days a week to helping them in my volunteer work. Yup, I must really resent them!

What you don't know about me is that I spent a number of years where I too, would be classified as "working poor". It was hard work, heavy risk, a belief in free enterprise and a bit of luck that got me out of that category.
Easily, it have gone in the opposite direction.

I, also, very much, appreciate being compared to Hitler.

I do find your arrogance repulsive and the name calling has increased to the point where it is better that I no longer respond to your hate filled, inaccurate at best, but more often completely false memories of what I've said in the past.

No one likes their words being misquoted or twisted. I know Seaoat's been through a lot. I have not walked in his shoes. Then again, he hasn't walked in yours or mine either. But rather than trying to answer his disgusting accusations, accusations which are based on comments that I have never made and opinions that I have never expressed and beliefs that I do not have....I'm just going to let his posts slide from now on.

I will be glad when the election is over. It's making people nuts.

You're right, and I guess we can give him a pass by just disregarding his posts to a point.

Fully, my intention too.

His accusations and assumptions regarding you certainly didn't reflect what I've seen of you. The name calling.......well, it's just poor taste.

Hope you're also right and that it's just the election bringing about people's bad sides and normalcy will return. Rolling Eyes

53Special Operations Speaks - Page 3 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 8:12 pm

Nekochan wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:Neko, SO has become nasty, insulting and impossibly arrogant. I rarely read his posts and even less often respond.

I don't consider posting the availability of a petition sponsored by the Seals an act of treason or dancing on any body's grave.

I have no problem discussing the issue of security, who was responsible for what happened and who was not responsible for what happened. Those who would defend all of the agencies and the people who work for those agencies and the people in charge of those agencies are certainly within their right to defend all those people and I am not offended or bothered by that. I think we don't know enough to either defend all those people or to indict them, except in the case of there not being security at the consulate BEFORE the attack. If our government places our people in an environment like that, then they need to also provide them with security BEFORE something like that happens. At our embassies overseas--there are armed Marine guards. Why weren't they there at our consulate in Libya? Clinton needs to answer for this. Now, during the attack, I do not know who communicated what or who ordered what to happen or not to happen. And that needs to be investigated. I do not expect the President to micromanage his agencies. That is why he has people in charge of those agencies. But there are questions about security and about what happened during the attack. There are apparently delicate matters involved...we don't know the relationship between the CIA and the State Department over there. There are American lives and probably Libyan lives that still need to be protected. Maybe the investigation or at least some of it should not be made public. I do not think that the public has to know every detail of what is going on as far as intelligence matters. Again, our people need to be protected. But what happened over there...the lives that were lost .....should not have happened. I believe if adequate security was in place, it probably would not have happened. But all of this is what needs to be investigated and calling for an investigation is not dancing on anyone's grave.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Here ya go....some light reading might help you stop whining.

Try placing the blame on those MOST responsible for Embassy Security staffing cuts.

Hint: It isn't Hillary no matter how many times you say so. As much as you embrace the Goebbels axion...this is not the 30's and there IS an electronic fingerprint to debunk even the biggest partison LIE.

Rep. Jason Chaffetz admits voting to cut funding for embassy security
www.globalpost.com/.../rep-jason-chaffetz-cut-funding-em...

by Priyanka Boghani - More by Priyanka Boghani
Oct 11, 2012 – Jason Chaffetz said he "absolutely" voted to cut funding for embassy ... attack and security preparedness along with fellow Republican, Rep.

GOP Cut Embassy Security Funding | Drudge Retort
www.drudge.com/news/161889/gop-cut-embassy-security-fundingOct 12, 2012 – For fiscal 2013, the GOP-controlled House proposed spending $1.934 billion for the State Department's worldwide security protection program ...
Chaffetz defends voting to cut funds for embassy security - The Hill
thehill.com/.../261153--rep-chaffetz-white-house-claiming-ignorance...Oct 10, 2012 – would have cut funding for embassy security. Republicans, though, say that the Ryan budget did not specifically recommend cuts to embassy ...

Cummings to GOP: Restore funds to embassy security - The Hill
thehill.com/.../261243-cummings-defies-issa-to-restore-cuts-to-embas...Oct 10, 2012 – The top Democrat on the House Oversight panel on Wednesday called for Republicans to join him in restoring funds after deep cuts to ...
Issa: State Dept. sitting on $2 billion-plus for embassy security ...
www.politico.com/.../issa-state-dept-sitting-on-billionplus-for-embass...Oct 14, 2012 – are making the decision not to put the security in because they don't want ... GOP leaders actually sought to cut funding for embassy security, ...

GOP Rep: I 'Absolutely' Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security ...
thinkprogress.org/security/.../chaffetz-absolutely-funding-embassy-se...Oct 10, 2012 – Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) said today that he voted to cut funding for U.S. embassy security amid political attacks from Republicans that the Obama ...

Libya Security Lapse: The Budget for Embassy Security Is Not ...
blog.heritage.org/.../libya-security-lapse-the-budget-for-embassy-sec...Oct 11, 2012 – However, if one exists, the overall budget for embassy security is not it. Funding ... It is disgusting that House GOP cut embassy funding. Reply ...

Breaking: It Turns Out That Protecting Our Embassies Costs Money ...
www.motherjones.com/.../breaking-protecting-our-embassi...

by Kevin Drum - in 1,070 Google+ circles - More by Kevin Drum
Oct 10, 2012 – House Republicans cut the administration's request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012.

Jason Chaffetz Admits House GOP Cut Funding For Embassy ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../jason-chaffetz-embassy_n_1954912.ht...Oct 10, 2012 – On Wednesday morning, CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien asked the Utah Republican if he had "voted to cut the funding for embassy security." ...

54Special Operations Speaks - Page 3 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 8:27 pm

[quote="nochain"][quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="nochain"][quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="newswatcher"]
Dreamsglore wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
2seaoat wrote:NeYou are so intent on your opinion you've created someone else to support yourself. How screwed up is that? LOL!

You really are brain dead!!!!! Talk about a medical miracle! Someone as brain dead as you can still operate a key board, unfortunately your talent stops there since a gang of rabid monkeys could type something that makes more sense than your drivel.

Blah, blah, blah old fart. Everyone knows you're one of those rabid republicans who would chew off his own arm to get some dirt on a democrat. I'm sure you watch Hannity every night and hang on his every word. You are just that dumb.

Once you again you publically display your absolute ignorance. Never watched "Hannity", in fact, with the exception of NFL football, I might watch a total of an hour of television a week and it certainly wouldn't be spent watching talking heads, unlike you. And no, there is no need to chew my arm off looking for dirt on ultraliberal idiots, it is evident every time they open their lying mouths. Like your narcissist hero the Liar-in-Chief. It will be amusing if he wins this round since then he will HAVE to come through on all his stale, empty promises. Of course he is so stupid he will attempt to blame it all on the "last President" forgetting that he was the last President. Morons.

I really don't care where you get your stupidity but you got it somewhere and that's all that matters. Obama will be President and I hope you choke on it.

55Special Operations Speaks - Page 3 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 8:30 pm

[quote="stormwatch89"]
Nekochan wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Neko, SO has become nasty, insulting and impossibly arrogant. I rarely read his posts and even less often respond.

Oh you read......and of course you do not respond......because you cannot justify what you often mindlessly post.

I don't respond because? Do you not think there is a wealth of information available to support nearly any opinion on the inet? Of course, I could spend time and find links to support mine, but it's not always worth it.

Of course you do not see treason when some seek political opportunity within an hour from an attack on America.

So you would call questioning and wanting answers an act of treason? I'm glad you're not in power or censorship would certainly be upon us.

It is entirely consistent with your positions that you should not pay income tax... or the awful thought of estate tax, you know the very things which allow the revenue to keep our troops safe, or make sure that military pensions are paid.......and for years you repeated that I was nasty, insulting, and impossibly arrogant when we discussed the simple need for folks on PB to pay real estate taxes and support our schools, roads, and community....

You are so full of yourself. Perhaps you read, but you fail to comprehend what you have read.

Never have I objected to income tax. I believe more people should pay income tax. It's the amount of income tax that comes into question. You have consistently said "pay more pay more". While I have simply said I'd like so see some show of good faith that the government will spend less, first.

Yes, I believe paying 55% of your after tax dollars for the privilege of dieing is wrong. Most other countries also agree with that.

The beach is another issue and I have repeated and repeated and repeated. You are so ridiculously bullheaded on that one, it's not worth trying.

you see I have no desire to waste time trying to be civil and respectful with a narcissist who hates America, and find pleasure in posting consistently that Americans who struggle are some type of leeches who are looking to take something......the thought that they would tax your leasehold on the beach.....the arrogance of me challenging your assumptions.

Those are some of the most false statements I've ever heard with the exception of my feeling the beach tax is unfair given all the representations that were made by the County beginning in 1947.

Sorry, I actually do not become direct with some folks on these forums because they lack the intelligence, but both you and Neko are intelligent and generally very good people. However, Adolph played with dogs and loved his dogs. It is your shared political vision which is so repulsive when you isolate yourself from the suffering of so many Americans, and with babyboom certainty see the world as one continuous "me", whats best for me......there is no US.....there is no country, and yes I will call both of you out on these subjects, and if you believe it is nasty, or mean spirited.....then please do not respond to my posts, because I will continue
to post what I believe is the truth, and not sit back when utter nonsense is posted.

Again, blatantly false. The people who hate America are the ones who don't give a flip about the debt we increase by the minute.

I must really despise the less fortunate as I only devote 2 days a week to helping them in my volunteer work. Yup, I must really resent them!

What you don't know about me is that I spent a number of years where I too, would be classified as "working poor". It was hard work, heavy risk, a belief in free enterprise and a bit of luck that got me out of that category.

I do find your arrogance repulsive and the name calling has increased to the point where it is better that I no longer respond to your hate filled, inaccurate at best, but more often completely false memories of what I've said in the past.

No one likes their words being misquoted or twisted. I know Seaoat's been through a lot. I have not walked in his shoes. Then again, he hasn't walked in yours or mine either. But rather than trying to answer his disgusting accusations, accusations which are based on comments that I have never made and opinions that I have never expressed and beliefs that I do not have....I'm just going to let his posts slide from now on.

You're right, and I guess we can give him a pass by just disregarding his posts to a point.

Fully, my intention too.

His accusations and assumptions regarding you certainly didn't reflect what I've seen of you. The name calling.......well, it's just poor taste.

Hope you're also right and that it's just the election bringing about people's bad sides and normalcy will return. Rolling Eyes

Now the name calling is poor taste? You had a different opinion when you spoke of Chrissy's rants. You enjoyed it w/o judging. Hmmm.

56Special Operations Speaks - Page 3 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 8:39 pm

[quote="Dreamsglore"]
stormwatch89 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

Fully, my intention too.

Now the name calling is poor taste? You had a different opinion when you spoke of Chrissy's rants. You enjoyed it w/o judging. Hmmm.

why dont you just shut the hell up dreams. what the hell is wrong with you going all over the place bringing me into all these conversations. you keep doing this an its become rediculous.

Storm and So were freinds, its upsetting to her for him to use such names towards her. you and i have never been freinds and will never. so dragging me into this is pointless. what the hell do you expect to point ot or acomplish? because its not the same.

57Special Operations Speaks - Page 3 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 8:44 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

dreams would tell a turtle that it's slow if she thought it would make him unhappy. Thats what she dies.

58Special Operations Speaks - Page 3 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 8:56 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Nice try about security funding for the State Department, but the DOD would have paid for armed Marine guards.

http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affairs/terrorism/261243-cummings-defies-issa-to-restore-cuts-to-embassy-security-as-both-parties-spar-over-libya

Republicans are crying foul.

Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) said more Democrats than Republicans — including Cummings — voted for those bills and called them a “bipartisan” effort. Republicans pointed to a July 2012 report from the Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction that found $200 million in waste to justify the cuts.

And Republicans on the committee say that the 16-person Site Security Team that the State Department decided not to keep in the country past August was funded through the Department of Defense budget, not State, and "had nothing to do with State Department budgetary shortfalls or concerns."

59Special Operations Speaks - Page 3 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 9:02 pm

Nekochan wrote:Nice try about security funding for the State Department, but the DOD would have paid for armed Marine guards.

http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affairs/terrorism/261243-cummings-defies-issa-to-restore-cuts-to-embassy-security-as-both-parties-spar-over-libya

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

As usual, full on denial is your forte'. Does it ever get old living in a fog of self deception and lacking any idea of the reality that slaps you in the face at every turn.

You still can't even admit you were wrong about Sal being me. Why should anything else be any different....?

Like I said before, you would spend three days and create 100 posts arguing with a STOP sign.

in edit....Issa....? Don't make me LOL. He's as bad as McConnel who said "our priority is to make sure Obama is not re-elected" the day after the election 4 years ago.

So much for honest bipartisan governance when the GOP is involved. Scew the people....we're gonna fight Obama from day one.

You are a perfect fit in the cogs of obstruction and obfuscation.

Last edited by W_T_M on 11/5/2012, 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

60Special Operations Speaks - Page 3 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 9:06 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Arguing with a stop sign would be more productive than trying to have a discussion with you.

61Special Operations Speaks - Page 3 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 9:11 pm

Nekochan wrote:Arguing with a stop sign would be more productive than trying to have a discussion with you.

Right, little miss can't be wrong.

When will you ever end your vendetta and stop being such a vacuous poser...?

Just like Ghandi, it always comes down to personal attacks from you.

62Special Operations Speaks - Page 3 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 9:14 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad

63Special Operations Speaks - Page 3 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 9:59 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

You're right, Dreams. It does sound two faced and I can see where you'd jump on it. Justified.

Thanks, Chrissy. SO used to be fun to debate with like OS. She and I never agree on anything! BUT she's always civil and has a side that's worth learning about. I can't say that I feel the same about SO any longer and that is sad.
I find it too difficult when he states righteously what I have said and what I believe when he's so utterly incorrect. That, I do have to object to.

BTW, I don't read either of your posts when y'all are flame throwing. Everyone is entitled to get riled and say what they will, but it usually doesn't involve anyone outside of the argument.

Subject is over as far as I'm concerned.

64Special Operations Speaks - Page 3 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 10:23 pm

stormwatch89 wrote:You're right, Dreams. It does sound two faced and I can see where you'd jump on it. Justified.

Thanks, Chrissy. SO used to be fun to debate with like OS. She and I never agree on anything! BUT she's always civil and has a side that's worth learning about. I can't say that I feel the same about SO any longer and that is sad.

BTW, I don't read either of your posts when y'all are flame throwing. Everyone is entitled to get riled and say what they will, but it usually doesn't involve anyone outside of the argument.

Subject is over as far as I'm concerned.

I think Seaoat presented a side to you, you don't want to accept. We are all hypocrites in our own way-myself included. We don't want to hear about things we may also be guilty of. The facts are everyone on this forum accepts handouts from the govt. Whether it is in the form of tax deductions or food stamps or farm subsides and /or at some time in their life. Some people just get more at different times but nobody lives like a king that does. I went to college on a grant from the govt. and I am grateful for that. I wouldn't have went otherwise and I used it to help other people who also needed help... and I am proud of that. Everybody didn't go down my road and that's ok but they didn't all do it on their own. Somewhere somebody helped them to get where they are and that is the point people forget. Seaoat is at the end of his life and he realizes now how much we forget that. I think he made an important point.

65Special Operations Speaks - Page 3 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 10:51 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

I think Seaoat presented a side to you, you don't want to accept. We are all hypocrites in our own way-myself included. We don't want to hear about things we may also be guilty of. The facts are everyone on this forum accepts handouts from the govt. Whether it is in the form of tax deductions or food stamps or farm subsides and /or at some time in their life. Some people just get more at different times but nobody lives like a king that does. I went to college on a grant from the govt. and I am grateful for that. I wouldn't have went otherwise and I used it to help other people who also needed help... and I am proud of that. Everybody didn't go down my road and that's ok but they didn't all do it on their own. Somewhere somebody helped them to get where they are and that is the point people forget. Seaoat is at the end of his life and he realizes now how much we forget that. I think he made an important point.[/quote]

You're right! We can all be hypocritical at times, no doubt.

You're also completely accurate in that none of us got to whatever level in life we're at without assistance whether it be by government of privately. It's a debt we all have to those who did help us along the way.

Where you and I will not agree is that tax deductions are handouts by the government. We're not going to agree on that which is fine. Let's not beat it to death.

I have no problem with being forever grateful to those who helped me along the way. However, I will not accept someone stating as fact, what I have said and what I believe so inaccurately. That is what SO did and based on his "facts" moved forward into defining and labeling me.

That's not acceptable.

66Special Operations Speaks - Page 3 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 11:14 pm

stormwatch89 wrote:

I think Seaoat presented a side to you, you don't want to accept. We are all hypocrites in our own way-myself included. We don't want to hear about things we may also be guilty of. The facts are everyone on this forum accepts handouts from the govt. Whether it is in the form of tax deductions or food stamps or farm subsides and /or at some time in their life. Some people just get more at different times but nobody lives like a king that does. I went to college on a grant from the govt. and I am grateful for that. I wouldn't have went otherwise and I used it to help other people who also needed help... and I am proud of that. Everybody didn't go down my road and that's ok but they didn't all do it on their own. Somewhere somebody helped them to get where they are and that is the point people forget. Seaoat is at the end of his life and he realizes now how much we forget that. I think he made an important point.

You're right! We can all be hypocritical at times, no doubt.

You're also completely accurate in that none of us got to whatever level in life we're at without assistance whether it be by government of privately. It's a debt we all have to those who did help us along the way.

Where you and I will not agree is that tax deductions are handouts by the government. We're not going to agree on that which is fine. Let's not beat it to death.

I have no problem with being forever grateful to those who helped me along the way. However, I will not accept someone stating as fact, what I have said and what I believe so inaccurately. That is what SO did and based on his "facts" moved forward into defining and labeling me.

That's not acceptable.

[/quote]

Of course, you're not going to agree w/ tax deductions as handouts. You look at it as something you're entitled to which doesn't make it any less true. There is no difference in what you believe as to what poor people believe. I don't know all the comments made when Seaoat said that but I can see that you look at things differently when it comes to you... when it's not really different at all.

67Special Operations Speaks - Page 3 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/6/2012, 10:04 am

[quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="nochain"][quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="nochain"][quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="newswatcher"][quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="newswatcher"]
Dreamsglore wrote:
2seaoat wrote:

I really don't care where you get your stupidity but you got it somewhere and that's all that matters. Obama will be President and I hope you choke on it.

If BHO is reelected you are going to choke on the monstrous fish hook you swallowed after you realize you bought off on the lies and obfuscation AGAIN. You are the poster child for insanity.

Special Operations Speaks - Page 3 585427423_large_woman_tin_foil_hat_xlarge

68Special Operations Speaks - Page 3 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/6/2012, 10:49 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

[/quote]

Of course, you're not going to agree w/ tax deductions as handouts. You look at it as something you're entitled to which doesn't make it any less true. There is no difference in what you believe as to what poor people believe. I don't know all the comments made when Seaoat said that but I can see that you look at things differently when it comes to you... when it's not really different at all.[/quote]

I disagree. It comes from the core belief that we EARN what we have and have an obligation to support our Government with those earnings as defined by law.

Not that what we earn belongs to the Government first and they, in turn, return some to us.

Different core beliefs.

69Special Operations Speaks - Page 3 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/6/2012, 11:51 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

stormwatch89 wrote:

Of course, you're not going to agree w/ tax deductions as handouts. You look at it as something you're entitled to which doesn't make it any less true. There is no difference in what you believe as to what poor people believe. I don't know all the comments made when Seaoat said that but I can see that you look at things differently when it comes to you... when it's not really different at all.[/quote]

I disagree. It comes from the core belief that we EARN what we have and have an obligation to support our Government with those earnings as defined by law.

Not that what we earn belongs to the Government first and they, in turn, return some to us.

Different core beliefs.[/quote]

AMEN!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum