Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Special Operations Speaks

+3
Markle
2seaoat
stormwatch89
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Special Operations Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 1:48 am

2seaoat

Save your treasonous crap for someone else. Everything I stated is true.
Our Ambassador was part of the State Department and the State Department is responsible for security. HILLARY CLINTON.

Ahhhhhaaaa.....selective memory.....I know it happens to me all the time

What has been reported is that those people who went to help at the consulate called CIA headquarters for help and they got no help.

Again...you wrote the above statement....there was nothing in that statement about the State Department....there was nothing in the statement about Hillary Clinton.......you just figured that General Patreaus was not in charge of the CIA....maybe LEON was still in charge.....you know why be an opportunist with a general......Hannity finds it easier to do it with Democrats......but the folks who you are dancing on their graves....hoping.....praying....that somehow President Obama can somehow be hurt.....again simply disgraceful.........some stench cannot be removed with a shower.......and I mean that from my heart......Hannity and his ilk make me physically ill, and I pray that all our soldiers can return safely, and if an investigation can better improve our future cia operations....then we need to have that investigation to be complete and absent political hackisms.....oh and by the way....you declaring that everything you posted was truthful......that is special.

27Special Operations Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 2:06 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:Save your treasonous crap for someone else. Everything I stated is true.
Our Ambassador was part of the State Department and the State Department is responsible for security. HILLARY CLINTON.

Ahhhhhaaaa.....selective memory.....I know it happens to me all the time

What has been reported is that those people who went to help at the consulate called CIA headquarters for help and they got no help.

Again...you wrote the above statement....there was nothing in that statement about the State Department....there was nothing in the statement about Hillary Clinton.......you just figured that General Patreaus was not in charge of the CIA....maybe LEON was still in charge.....you know why be an opportunist with a general......Hannity finds it easier to do it with Democrats......but the folks who you are dancing on their graves....hoping.....praying....that somehow President Obama can somehow be hurt.....again simply disgraceful.........some stench cannot be removed with a shower.......and I mean that from my heart......Hannity and his ilk make me physically ill, and I pray that all our soldiers can return safely, and if an investigation can better improve our future cia operations....then we need to have that investigation to be complete and absent political hackisms.....oh and by the way....you declaring that everything you posted was truthful......that is special.

Well, you are special, yourself.

I said that it's been reported that the CIA was asked for help. I don't know what happened and I don't know what Patreaus did or didn't do while the consulate was under attack. I don't claim to know what Patreaus did while the consulate was under attack. I didn't say he's guilty of anything. I do not know.

Hillary Clinton is responsible for security at our embassies and consulates. I said this weeks ago.

I'm not Hannity, I don't watch Hannity and I'm not dancing on anyone's grave. You have gone too far with me this time. You can call me a racist and I will still talk to you but you damn sure as hell cannot say that I am dancing on the graves of former Navy Seals. I'm done with you.

28Special Operations Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 8:49 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Neko, SO has become nasty, insulting and impossibly arrogant. I rarely read his posts and even less often respond.

I don't consider posting the availability of a petition sponsored by the Seals an act of treason or dancing on any body's grave.

Nor, supporting them when they are asking for an independent investigation.

29Special Operations Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 10:09 am

knothead

knothead

seaoat's posts and commentary are some of my favorites to read . . . . . not because I always agree with him but he paints the political picture of how every single issue has become politicized and this unfortunate incident falls into that category. Some portray his commentary as nasty but I do not. Nasty comes in many forms but because he calls out those who embrace the partisan arguments does not constitute nastiness it constitutes honesty from his prospective.

30Special Operations Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 10:27 am

2seaoat

Neko, SO has become nasty, insulting and impossibly arrogant. I rarely read his posts and even less often respond.

I don't consider posting the availability of a petition sponsored by the Seals an act of treason or dancing on any body's grave.

Oh you read......and of course you do not respond......because you cannot justify what you often mindlessly post. Of course you do not see treason when some seek political opportunity within an hour from an attack on America. It is entirely consistent with your positions that you should not pay income tax... or the awful thought of estate tax, you know the very things which allow the revenue to keep our troops safe, or make sure that military pensions are paid.......and for years you repeated that I was nasty, insulting, and impossibly arrogant when we discussed the simple need for folks on PB to pay real estate taxes and support our schools, roads, and community....you see I have no desire to waste time trying to be civil and respectful with a narcissist who hates America, and find pleasure in posting consistently that Americans who struggle are some type of leeches who are looking to take something......the thought that they would tax your leasehold on the beach.....the arrogance of me challenging your assumptions.

Sorry, I actually do not become direct with some folks on these forums because they lack the intelligence, but both you and Neko are intelligent and generally very good people. However, Adolph played with dogs and loved his dogs. It is your shared political vision which is so repulsive when you isolate yourself from the suffering of so many Americans, and with babyboom certainty see the world as one continuous "me", whats best for me......there is no US.....there is no country, and yes I will call both of you out on these subjects, and if you believe it is nasty, or mean spirited.....then please do not respond to my posts, because I will continue to post what I believe is the truth, and not sit back when utter nonsense is posted.

31Special Operations Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 10:41 am

Excellent post seaoat.

32Special Operations Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 11:10 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

stormwatch89 wrote:Neko, SO has become nasty, insulting and impossibly arrogant. I rarely read his posts and even less often respond.

I have no problem discussing the issue of security, who was responsible for what happened and who was not responsible for what happened. Those who would defend all of the agencies and the people who work for those agencies and the people in charge of those agencies are certainly within their right to defend all those people and I am not offended or bothered by that. I think we don't know enough to either defend all those people or to indict them, except in the case of there not being security at the consulate BEFORE the attack. If our government places our people in an environment like that, then they need to also provide them with security BEFORE something like that happens. At our embassies overseas--there are armed Marine guards. Why weren't they there at our consulate in Libya? Clinton needs to answer for this. Now, during the attack, I do not know who communicated what or who ordered what to happen or not to happen. And that needs to be investigated. I do not expect the President to micromanage his agencies. That is why he has people in charge of those agencies. But there are questions about security and about what happened during the attack. There are apparently delicate matters involved...we don't know the relationship between the CIA and the State Department over there. There are American lives and probably Libyan lives that still need to be protected. Maybe the investigation or at least some of it should not be made public. I do not think that the public has to know every detail of what is going on as far as intelligence matters. Again, our people need to be protected. But what happened over there...the lives that were lost .....should not have happened. I believe if adequate security was in place, it probably would not have happened. But all of this is what needs to be investigated and calling for an investigation is not dancing on anyone's grave.

33Special Operations Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 11:12 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

knothead wrote:seaoat's posts and commentary are some of my favorites to read . . . . . not because I always agree with him but he paints the political picture of how every single issue has become politicized and this unfortunate incident falls into that category. Some portray his commentary as nasty but I do not. Nasty comes in many forms but because he calls out those who embrace the partisan arguments does not constitute nastiness it constitutes honesty from his prospective.

What is partisan about protecting our people who are based overseas?

34Special Operations Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 11:35 am

2seaoat

What is partisan about protecting our people who are based overseas?

At least be honest. Where was this discussion when two of our soldiers were killed by Afghan police.....where was this discussion when ten died as somebody attacked our soldiers in a cafeteria in Iraq......no while the attack was in progress a presidential candidate was politicizing this attack as a sign of weakness. Now, you try to frame the issue as if it was a matter of staffing and security, and like Mitt Romney trying to find culpability, you posted absolute partisan drivel......first the CIA....I guess we have decided that blaming a general is not going to work....so now it is Hillary Clinton. She is one of my least favorite politicians, but again.....the goal is to leverage these deaths into a partisan advantage, and it has absolutely nothing to do with protecting our people........because if the truth be told, and it will be......this most certainly was an ongoing CIA operation, and the investigations will show that this Ambassador was actively coordinating covert activities in Libya, and in fact was at war with elements of militia and Al Queda. This was war. The fact is we have people on the ground in Syria, and Iran.......and that these active CIA operations brought down a regime without losing 4k Americans and quite simply this administration has been brilliant in its foreign policy successes, and Libya is a huge success. Could there be malfeasance in the loss of our personnel? Yes, but that will take a comprehensive investigation which will be months away, and which will involve sensitive intelligence issues which some will try to paint in a partisan manner. This thread, Hannity, and all those who advance this idea of fault before a proper investigation most certainly advancing partisan issues.........and to deny the same is simple dishonesty.

35Special Operations Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 11:46 am

2seaoat wrote:What is partisan about protecting our people who are based overseas?

This thread, Hannity, and all those who advance this idea of fault before a proper investigation most certainly advancing partisan issues.........and to deny the same is simple dishonesty.

Face facts - if BHO and his lying administration lackeys had been upfront about a lack of knowledge at the very beginning this would not be an issue. But no, THEY chose to pin the blame on fictitious events. People understand statements like "It was a confusing situation and we are not sure what happened but are working to find out". What MOST people don't understand are the lies and continued obfuscation over what occurred and when the WH was cognizant of the situation, including in advance of the attack. This whole mess has the slight odor of a cover up gone wrong.

36Special Operations Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 12:00 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I said WEEKS ago that Clinton is responsible for security for our State Department people. I have also praised Obama for his success in national security. It is no accident or fluke that we've had no terrorist attacks on our soil since 2001 (with the exception of the Fort Hood attack, which I did not blame on Obama).

The ambassador was an Obama appointee. I don't know what the ambassador's politics were and I don't care. He's dead now and so are 3 other Americans and that is what needs to be investigated.

At all of our military bases in the USA and overseas--there is ARMED security. If one of our bases in Afghanistan or Germany or Japan or Northwest Florida or Fort Hood, Texas is attacked--there are ARMED GUARDS. If there is a security breach, then there are armed, trained people to defend the grounds. In Afghanistan and in other places of military operations, when our people have been attacked, they were either themselves armed or there were armed security on the premises.

37Special Operations Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 12:11 pm

nochain wrote:
2seaoat wrote:What is partisan about protecting our people who are based overseas?

This thread, Hannity, and all those who advance this idea of fault before a proper investigation most certainly advancing partisan issues.........and to deny the same is simple dishonesty.

Face facts - if BHO and his lying administration lackeys had been upfront about a lack of knowledge at the very beginning this would not be an issue. But no, THEY chose to pin the blame on fictitious events. People understand statements like "It was a confusing situation and we are not sure what happened but are working to find out". What MOST people don't understand are the lies and continued obfuscation over what occurred and when the WH was cognizant of the situation, including in advance of the attack. This whole mess has the slight odor of a cover up gone wrong.

That's what they did say and their initial info. was it was over the video. Tuff too bad you want to make a sham out of it and find something bad to blame the President but most intelligent Americans know the truth. You don't and who cares what uou believe.

38Special Operations Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 12:17 pm

[quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="nochain"]
2seaoat wrote:find something bad to blame the President but most intelligent Americans know the truth. .

"Intelligent Americans" huh? Well you certainly don't qualify for that category of citizenry. I hate to break the news to you dingaling but BHO is a deceiving narcissist who attempted to divert attention away from the failures rampant in HIS State Department. Didn't work but weak minded sheeple like you bought the party line anyway.

39Special Operations Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 12:29 pm

[quote="nochain"][quote="Dreamsglore"]
nochain wrote:
2seaoat wrote:find something bad to blame the President but most intelligent Americans know the truth. .

"Intelligent Americans" huh? Well you certainly don't qualify for that category of citizenry. I hate to break the news to you dingaling but BHO is a deceiving narcissist who attempted to divert attention away from the failures rampant in HIS State Department. Didn't work but weak minded sheeple like you bought the party line anyway.

No matter the attempts to spin/defend/deflect the incompetence of this administration there are no excuses for what took place in Libya...There were specific advanced warnings in previous attacks that were not paid attention to..there were calls to warn they were under attack...they told the powers that be it looked like an inside job by 'police' providing information..The staff specifically warned of several terrorist training camps in the area..and yet the administration chose to ignore and set out on the talk show circuit to blame it on an internet movie and faulty intelligence...Yes there was a lack of intelligence from Washington DC...

40Special Operations Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 12:51 pm

2seaoat wrote:Neko, SO has become nasty, insulting and impossibly arrogant. I rarely read his posts and even less often respond.

Oh you read......and of course you do not respond......because you cannot justify what you often mindlessly post. Of course you do not see treason when some seek political opportunity within an hour from an attack on America. It is entirely consistent with your positions that you should not pay income tax... or the awful thought of estate tax, you know the very things which allow the revenue to keep our troops safe, or make sure that military pensions are paid.......and for years you repeated that I was nasty, insulting, and impossibly arrogant when we discussed the simple need for folks on PB to pay real estate taxes and support our schools, roads, and community....you see I have no desire to waste time trying to be civil and respectful with a narcissist who hates America, and find pleasure in posting consistently that Americans who struggle are some type of leeches who are looking to take something......the thought that they would tax your leasehold on the beach.....the arrogance of me challenging your assumptions.

Sorry, I actually do not become direct with some folks on these forums because they lack the intelligence, but both you and Neko are intelligent and generally very good people. However, Adolph played with dogs and loved his dogs. It is your shared political vision which is so repulsive when you isolate yourself from the suffering of so many Americans, and with babyboom certainty see the world as one continuous "me", whats best for me......there is no US.....there is no country, and yes I will call both of you out on these subjects, and if you believe it is nasty, or mean spirited.....then please do not respond to my posts, because I will continue to post what I believe is the truth, and not sit back when utter nonsense is posted.
Well, I have to say Seaoat you hit the nail on the head.We disagree alot but you are absolutely correct when you talk about people w/ those attitudes.I do ok and have everything I need but when I read posts from Storm,Ghandi,Markle, The Bobsy idiots and like putting down poor people, it sickens my soul. I'm not talking about welfare cheats or lazy bums. I'm talking about hardworking poor people who barely get by.The people who will never be rich or even comfortable but work just as hard or harder than wealthier people. They are the bane of this country.They are the ones who do the jobs some people think they are too good to do and they are the better souls. I work w/ a lower income class of people but I've seen them give their last dollar to someone who needed it. You wouldn't get that from a wealthier person. Money doesn't buy class or character.Some of folks on this forum are a testament to that.

41Special Operations Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 1:01 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Neko, SO has become nasty, insulting and impossibly arrogant. I rarely read his posts and even less often respond.

Well, I have to say Seaoat you hit the nail on the head.We disagree alot but you are absolutely correct when you talk about people w/ those attitudes.I do ok and have everything I need but when I read posts from Storm,Ghandi,Markle, The Bobsy idiots and like putting down poor people, it sickens my soul. I'm not talking about welfare cheats or lazy bums. I'm talking about hardworking poor people who barely get by.The people who will never be rich or even comfortable but work just as hard or harder than wealthier people. They are the bane of this country.They are the ones who do the jobs some people think they are too good to do and they are the better souls. I work w/ a lower income class of people but I've seen them give their last dollar to someone who needed it. You wouldn't get that from a wealthier person. Money doesn't buy class or character.Some of folks on this forum are a testament to that.

IF....there are 'hardworking people who barely get by'....That is a reflection of the current administration...

42Special Operations Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 1:12 pm

newswatcher wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

IF....there are 'hardworking people who barely get by'....That is a reflection of the current administration...

It has nothing to do w/ the current administration or any administrations. It is a culture of people who were poor long before.

43Special Operations Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 1:22 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

So it REALLY wasn't Bush's fault for the homeless and poor?....Didn't sound that way then but when the new guy came along and promised hope and changed and the poor got poorer...foodstamps increased...welfare increased...then instead of holding him and his administration accountable/responsible guess it's now easier to say that it's not this administration or any administration that's at fault..."Culture of people who were poor long before"....WOW!....Now there's a realization that a nanny state is in place and there's too much government that's held people down?...

It has nothing to do w/ the current administration or any administrations. It is a culture of people who were poor long before.

44Special Operations Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 1:28 pm

Special Operations Speaks - Page 2 Benghazi_cloud_white_house_10-28-12-2

45Special Operations Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 2:06 pm

newswatcher wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

So it REALLY wasn't Bush's fault for the homeless and poor?....Didn't sound that way then but when the new guy came along and promised hope and changed and the poor got poorer...foodstamps increased...welfare increased...then instead of holding him and his administration accountable/responsible guess it's now easier to say that it's not this administration or any administration that's at fault..."Culture of people who were poor long before"....WOW!....Now there's a realization that a nanny state is in place and there's too much government that's held people down?...

It's really a waste of time trying to argue w/ someone who has your mindset. You are so intent on your opinion you've created someone else to support yourself. How screwed up is that? LOL!

46Special Operations Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 3:05 pm

[quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="newswatcher"][quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="newswatcher"][quote="Dreamsglore"]
2seaoat wrote:NeYou are so intent on your opinion you've created someone else to support yourself. How screwed up is that? LOL!

You really are brain dead!!!!! Talk about a medical miracle! Someone as brain dead as you can still operate a key board, unfortunately your talent stops there since a gang of rabid monkeys could type something that makes more sense than your drivel.

47Special Operations Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 3:34 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

[quote="2seaoat"]Neko, SO has become nasty, insulting and impossibly arrogant. I rarely read his posts and even less often respond.

Oh you read......and of course you do not respond......because you cannot justify what you often mindlessly post.

Oh, you know what I do and don't read...........remarkable!
I don't respond because? Do you not think there is a wealth of information available to support nearly any opinion on the inet? Of course, I could spend time and find links to support mine, but it's not always worth it.

Of course you do not see treason when some seek political opportunity within an hour from an attack on America.

So you would call questioning and wanting answers an act of treason? I'm glad you're not in power or censorship would certainly be upon us.

It is entirely consistent with your positions that you should not pay income tax... or the awful thought of estate tax, you know the very things which allow the revenue to keep our troops safe, or make sure that military pensions are paid.......and for years you repeated that I was nasty, insulting, and impossibly arrogant when we discussed the simple need for folks on PB to pay real estate taxes and support our schools, roads, and community....

You are so full of yourself. Perhaps you read, but you fail to comprehend what you have read.

Never have I objected to income tax. I believe more people should pay income tax. It's the amount of income tax that comes into question. You have consistently said "pay more pay more". While I have simply said I'd like so see some show of good faith that the government will spend less, first.

Yes, I believe paying 55% of your after tax dollars for the privilege of dieing is wrong. Most other countries also agree with that.

The beach is another issue and I have repeated and repeated and repeated. You are so ridiculously bullheaded on that one, it's not worth trying.

you see I have no desire to waste time trying to be civil and respectful with a narcissist who hates America, and find pleasure in posting consistently that Americans who struggle are some type of leeches who are looking to take something......the thought that they would tax your leasehold on the beach.....the arrogance of me challenging your assumptions.

Those are some of the most false statements I've ever heard with the exception of my feeling the beach tax is unfair given all the representations that were made by the County beginning in 1947.

Sorry, I actually do not become direct with some folks on these forums because they lack the intelligence, but both you and Neko are intelligent and generally very good people. However, Adolph played with dogs and loved his dogs. It is your shared political vision which is so repulsive when you isolate yourself from the suffering of so many Americans, and with babyboom certainty see the world as one continuous "me", whats best for me......there is no US.....there is no country, and yes I will call both of you out on these subjects, and if you believe it is nasty, or mean spirited.....then please do not respond to my posts, because I will continue
to post what I believe is the truth, and not sit back when utter nonsense is posted.

Again, blatantly false. The people who hate America are the ones who don't give a flip about the debt we increase by the minute.

I must really despise the less fortunate as I only devote 2 days a week to helping them in my volunteer work. Yup, I must really resent them!

What you don't know about me is that I spent a number of years where I too, would be classified as "working poor". It was hard work, heavy risk, a belief in free enterprise and a bit of luck that got me out of that category.
Just as easily, it could have gone in the opposite direction.

I, also, very much, appreciate being compared to Hitler.

I do find your arrogance repulsive and the name calling has increased to the point where it is better that I no longer respond to your hate filled, inaccurate at best, but more often completely false memories of what I've said in the past.

Last edited by stormwatch89 on 11/5/2012, 4:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

48Special Operations Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 3:48 pm

[quote="nochain"][quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="newswatcher"][quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="newswatcher"]
Dreamsglore wrote:
2seaoat wrote:NeYou are so intent on your opinion you've created someone else to support yourself. How screwed up is that? LOL!

You really are brain dead!!!!! Talk about a medical miracle! Someone as brain dead as you can still operate a key board, unfortunately your talent stops there since a gang of rabid monkeys could type something that makes more sense than your drivel.

Apologize to those monkeys!...

49Special Operations Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 4:54 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

[quote="stormwatch89"]

Oh you read......and of course you do not respond......because you cannot justify what you often mindlessly post.

Oh, you know what I do and don't read...........remarkable!
I don't respond because? Do you not think there is a wealth of information available to support nearly any opinion on the inet? Of course, I could spend time and find links to support mine, but it's not always worth it.

Of course you do not see treason when some seek political opportunity within an hour from an attack on America.

So you would call questioning and wanting answers an act of treason? I'm glad you're not in power or censorship would certainly be upon us.

It is entirely consistent with your positions that you should not pay income tax... or the awful thought of estate tax, you know the very things which allow the revenue to keep our troops safe, or make sure that military pensions are paid.......and for years you repeated that I was nasty, insulting, and impossibly arrogant when we discussed the simple need for folks on PB to pay real estate taxes and support our schools, roads, and community....

You are so full of yourself. Perhaps you read, but you fail to comprehend what you have read.

Never have I objected to income tax. I believe more people should pay income tax. It's the amount of income tax that comes into question. You have consistently said "pay more pay more". While I have simply said I'd like so see some show of good faith that the government will spend less, first.

Yes, I believe paying 55% of your after tax dollars for the privilege of dieing is wrong. Most other countries also agree with that.

The beach is another issue and I have repeated and repeated and repeated. You are so ridiculously bullheaded on that one, it's not worth trying.

you see I have no desire to waste time trying to be civil and respectful with a narcissist who hates America, and find pleasure in posting consistently that Americans who struggle are some type of leeches who are looking to take something......the thought that they would tax your leasehold on the beach.....the arrogance of me challenging your assumptions.

Those are some of the most false statements I've ever heard with the exception of my feeling the beach tax is unfair given all the representations that were made by the County beginning in 1947.

Sorry, I actually do not become direct with some folks on these forums because they lack the intelligence, but both you and Neko are intelligent and generally very good people. However, Adolph played with dogs and loved his dogs. It is your shared political vision which is so repulsive when you isolate yourself from the suffering of so many Americans, and with babyboom certainty see the world as one continuous "me", whats best for me......there is no US.....there is no country, and yes I will call both of you out on these subjects, and if you believe it is nasty, or mean spirited.....then please do not respond to my posts, because I will continue
to post what I believe is the truth, and not sit back when utter nonsense is posted.

Again, blatantly false. The people who hate America are the ones who don't give a flip about the debt we increase by the minute.

I must really despise the less fortunate as I only devote 2 days a week to helping them in my volunteer work. Yup, I must really resent them!

What you don't know about me is that I spent a number of years where I too, would be classified as "working poor". It was hard work, heavy risk, a belief in free enterprise and a bit of luck that got me out of that category.
Easily, it have gone in the opposite direction.

I, also, very much, appreciate being compared to Hitler.

I do find your arrogance repulsive and the name calling has increased to the point where it is better that I no longer respond to your hate filled, inaccurate at best, but more often completely false memories of what I've said in the past.

No one likes their words being misquoted or twisted. I know Seaoat's been through a lot. I have not walked in his shoes. Then again, he hasn't walked in yours or mine either. But rather than trying to answer his disgusting accusations, accusations which are based on comments that I have never made and opinions that I have never expressed and beliefs that I do not have....I'm just going to let his posts slide from now on.

I will be glad when the election is over. It's making people nuts.

50Special Operations Speaks - Page 2 Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 5:04 pm

[quote="nochain"][quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="newswatcher"][quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="newswatcher"]
Dreamsglore wrote:

Blah, blah, blah old fart. Everyone knows you're one of those rabid republicans who would chew off his own arm to get some dirt on a democrat. I'm sure you watch Hannity every night and hang on his every word. You are just that dumb.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum