Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it wrong to not have sympathy for people that do this ?

+3
Yella
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/11/21-year-old_dies_after_one_dro.html#incart_m-rpt-2

A stranger, wanting to repay Otwell for helping find his cell phone, offered Otwell a free dose of 25-I, a new synthetic hallucinogenic drug. As Newell watched, her friend knelt and the stranger plopped a single drop from a vial into Otwell's nose.

Otwell immediately started babbling incoherently, Newell said. She got him to the medical tent at the festival, but within 30 minutes, he had a seizure and never regained consciousness. Taken to Tulane University Hospital, he was placed on life support Saturday night; he died Tuesday.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/11/21-year-old_dies_after_one_dro.html#incart_m-rpt-2

A stranger, wanting to repay Otwell for helping find his cell phone, offered Otwell a free dose of 25-I, a new synthetic hallucinogenic drug. As Newell watched, her friend knelt and the stranger plopped a single drop from a vial into Otwell's nose.

Otwell immediately started babbling incoherently, Newell said. She got him to the medical tent at the festival, but within 30 minutes, he had a seizure and never regained consciousness. Taken to Tulane University Hospital, he was placed on life support Saturday night; he died Tuesday.

No sympathy for Otwell's ignorance and the others should be prosecuted for manslaughter.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/11/21-year-old_dies_after_one_dro.html#incart_m-rpt-2

Where have you been,Teo-taking a break from this insanity?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:

Where have you been,Teo-taking a break from this insanity?

You nailed it..that homosexual post almost done me in..Like walking through a minefield even when my intentions were good....Now I think I will take a whole different tack. I don't care what causes anything....I got my own troubles and the gays are killing themselves off just fine with a dangerous lifestyle...so like this post...you have a desire for acid take it and thin the herd...Want to smoke , fine give your last penny to the ho$pital to torture you as they cut, gut and poison you....want to believe every word the MSM says...fine what's that to me... I am taking a different road...I wash my hands of those that willfully harm themselves.....I am my brothers keeper but I will decide who's my brother.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

the gays are killing themselves off just fine with a dangerous lifestyle...so like this post...you have a desire for acid take it

that's the stupidest comparison ever written in these discussions. makes amway's bullshit look like genius. and what makes it ten times worse is that amways was a fucking idiot and you're not.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

and if you expect to have only agreement or cowardly silence when you write horseshit like that then you can get over that idea because that aint never gonna happen as long as this website exists and I still have the ability to type on this keyboard.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This is the kind of chest thumping bullshit I expected. Yes Bob defend whatever you want I don't care at all. It is a fine comparison. Similar to cutting yourself all over with a razor and swimming in sewage. I say have at it . The North Vietnamese coated sharpened bamboo with feces and put it in the bushes sharp end up along side the trail. One bullet fired and everyone dove on pungi sticks and died outright or got the worst infection you can imagine. We were not meant to play in excrement. Doctors not washing their hands after crapping killed thousands. It's not prejudice it's common sense. Of course if common sense doesn't apply to you well plough on. Do acid booze drugs buffets diet coke GMO food twinkies or whatever makes your willie wonka.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obviously with their silence, chrissy and vectorman must be in agreement with you that the sexual orientation they didn't choose is no different than "wanting to kill themselves with fake LSD" or "wanting to cut themselves with a razor and swimming in sewage".
Either that or they've just heard so much of this crap from so many over the course of their lives that they're so worn down by it that they're tired of fighting it.
So you win with them, asshole. But not with me.

Bob wrote:Obviously with their silence, chrissy and vectorman must be in agreement with you that the sexual orientation they didn't choose is no different than "wanting to kill themselves with fake LSD" or "wanting to cut themselves with a razor and swimming in sewage".
Either that or they've just heard so much of this crap from so many over the course of their lives that they're so worn down by it that they're tired of fighting it.

ive heard so much crap i dont care anymore either see.

allthough teo and i have different veiws on this,i as well am about out of sympathy for anyone.

i also dont care that he doesnt care what i do. matter of a fact when i think about it, this is a improvment. arnt we gays supposed to wish for straights to not care what we do?

That's supposed to be the american way... It's nobodies business.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Obviously with their silence, chrissy and vectorman must be in agreement with you that the sexual orientation they didn't choose is no different than "wanting to kill themselves with fake LSD" or "wanting to cut themselves with a razor and swimming in sewage".

What's wrong Bob you need to build a little army to fight your losing battle ? I told you no great sympathy. So if that's what you want then let hell freeze over first. What woman is going to let you go from her cornhole to her Vg without so much as a wet wipe ? I have a gay realtor friend Bob he has sold me 4 houses. I like the guy but he's always on a new antibiotic....RIP Freddy Mercury....I am as sympathetic for him as I am for any suicide.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I really like this guy but...you guessed it...

He subsequently proclaimed his homosexuality and publicly entered a
relationship with Gregory Connell that lasted until Connell's death, 15
years later.

Shortly before his death from an AIDS-related throat cancer, he gave his last performance in Sydney on 26 January 1992. His ashes were scattered at sea.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote: I have a gay realtor friend Bob he has sold me 4 houses. I like the guy but he's always on a new antibiotic....RIP Freddy Mercury....I am as sympathetic for him as I am for any suicide.

You're forgetting that you have repeatedly bragged on these forums about having an almost endless stream of match.com dates. But of course there is no such thing as sexually transmitted diseases between men and women who make match.com dates. The bible teaches that only happens to gay singers and realtors.
lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

What's wrong Bob you need to build a little army to fight your losing battle ?
Having a couple more objects of your mindless bigotry on my side wouldn't hurt. But no I don't need them if they choose to stay silent. I'm plenty able to deal with you all by my lonesome.
That goes for this or that conspiracy bullshit either one. And one is about as rational as the other. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote: I have a gay realtor friend Bob he has sold me 4 houses. I like the guy but he's always on a new antibiotic....RIP Freddy Mercury....I am as sympathetic for him as I am for any suicide.

You're forgetting that you have repeatedly bragged on these forums about having an almost endless stream of match.com dates. But of course there is no such thing as sexually transmitted diseases between men and women who make match.com dates. The bible teaches that only happens to gay singers and realtors.
lol

Dude I never said I had sex with all those women....yes even I have a modicum of self control. I didn't say I didn't fool around but IF I did have sex I used protection and NEVER had anal sex. Call me old fashion but I never had anal sex with any woman ever. If I had a wife that wanted it and it drove her crazy to not have it I would have but I would have used a rubber and been very careful not to harm her...you see Bob the anus isn't meant for sex it tears very easy...that is why aids is so prevalent in Black Africa...the men there like rough anal sex...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

What's wrong Bob you need to build a little army to fight your losing battle ?
Having a couple more objects of your mindless bigotry on my side wouldn't hurt. But no I don't need them if they choose to stay silent. I'm plenty able to deal with you all by my lonesome.
That goes for this or that conspiracy bullshit either one. And one is about as rational as the other. lol

You are one shitty debater Bob...stay on topic. You are just muddying the water bringing in other things...listen Bob we are discussing putting your penis in a random anus...Not lesbians or Gay men in a committed relationship....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

How in the name of christ is anybody who believes the moon landings were a hoax supposed to have any credibility to preach about this or anything else.
Just the thought of that is so assinine and childish that it's like listening to Fred Phelps blather about religion. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:How in the name of christ is anybody who believes the moon landings were a hoax supposed to have any credibility to preach about this or anything else.
Just the thought of that is so assinine and childish that it's like listening to Fred Phelps blather about religion. lol

Bob this discussion is closed. If that's the best you got you are wasting my time..

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

the gays are killing themselves off just fine with a dangerous lifestyle...so like this post...you have a desire for acid take it

that's the stupidest comparison ever written in these discussions. makes amway's bullshit look like genius. and what makes it ten times worse is that amways was a fucking idiot and you're not.

Bob. that made me laugh out loud. Not just LOL

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:we are discussing putting your penis in a random anus...Not lesbians or Gay men in a committed relationship....

This was in your second post to this thread...

"that homosexual post almost done me in."

You started "that homosexual post" (that other thread) you're referring to. You started talking about homosexuality in this thread. Nobody, not me or anybody else, ever said a goddamn word about or ever defended "putting penises in a random ass" in that thread or in this one or in any other of the many threads you've started about homosexuality (the ones where when you get disagreement you call it "getting in my face with it").
So far in all the history of this or any other forum you've participated in, ONLY YOU has EVER talked about "putting penises in a random ass". No one else.

Last edited by Bob on 11/2/2012, 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yella wrote:
Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Bob. that made me laugh out loud. Not just LOL

Oh I see Yella if you put something vile in your mouth then it's a whole different thing from putting something vile in your ass.....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:we are discussing putting your penis in a random anus...Not lesbians or Gay men in a committed relationship....

This was in your second post to this thread...

that homosexual post almost done me in.

You started "that homosexual post" (that other thread) you're referring to. You started talking about homosexuality in this thread. Nobody, not me or anybody else, ever said a goddamn word about or ever defended "putting penises in a random ass" in that thread or in this one or in any other of the many threads you've started about homosexuality (the ones where when you get disagreement you call it "getting in my face with it").
So far in all the history of this or any other forum you've participated in, ONLY YOU has EVER talked about "putting penises in a random ass". No one else.

Oh you never asked for clarification did you ?...Is that my fault also ?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:

lol

Dude I never said I had sex with all those women....yes even I have a modicum of self control. I didn't say I didn't fool around but IF I did have sex I used protection and NEVER had anal sex. Call me old fashion but I never had anal sex with any woman ever. If I had a wife that wanted it and it drove her crazy to not have it I would have but I would have used a rubber and been very careful not to harm her...you see Bob the anus isn't meant for sex it tears very easy...that is why aids is so prevalent in Black Africa...the men there like rough anal sex...

If I had a penis, and trust me, i would love to have one for just one day just to see what it was like. I dont think i would want to stick it in a butt hole. for some reason sticking my thing in a hole that a turd came out messes with my mind. there must be something wrong with me since i am a lesbian to feel that way.

i mean im ok if people want to do that, its thier bussiness.

no i do find it erotic admitidly so a man giving another oral.sorry again, i dont know why that is silent

but back on what you were saying, yes its true that disease is spread easier because the anal tissues are more permeable to blood flow, hence diseased semen can pass through it easier. but (no pun) all people who are permicuious are at risk.

So disease wont kill us all off, because not everyone of us are chandilier swinging gang bangers Razz

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Rogue wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:

lol

If I had a penis, and trust me, i would love to have one for just one day just to see what it was like. I dont think i would want to stick it in a butt hole. for some reason sticking my thing in a hole that a turd came out messes with my mind. there must be something wrong with me since i am a lesbian to feel that way.

i mean im ok if people want to do that, its thier bussiness.

no i do find it erotic admitidly so a man giving another oral.sorry again, i dont know why that is silent

but back on what you were saying, yes its true that disease is spread easier because the anal tissues are more permeable to blood flow, hence diseased semen can pass through it easier. but (no pun) all people who are permicuious are at risk.

So disease wont kill us all off, because not everyone of us are chandilier swinging gang bangers Razz

Thank you for some common sense....it's in short supply on this subject.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Clarification shmarification. The only thing ever put in mouths in your threads is the words you're putting in other people's mouths. And nothing is being "put into" anybody's ass. You're confusing all that with a steady stream of childish diarrea . And it aint coming out of your ass, it's coming out of your mouth. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum