Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I would ask, sincerely...

+2
Sal
stormwatch89
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26I would ask, sincerely... - Page 2 Empty Re: I would ask, sincerely... 11/1/2012, 12:28 am

Lets watch the 70 thousand dollar video made to apologize for the youtube video to the muslim world... shall we?

I haven't seen that yet.

27I would ask, sincerely... - Page 2 Empty Re: I would ask, sincerely... 11/1/2012, 12:37 am

Nekochan wrote:
riceme wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:There is a partisan twist to this thread and Hannity would not be involved with this if there wasn't a partisan twist to the whole issue.

There is a "partisan twist" to 99% of the political comments made on this forum.

Ha, ha...so true!

Isn't it, though?? That was the point of the post I made on the previous page of this thread.

People get so damned anxious to either bash or praise a guy, they forget to pause to review the facts before forming an opinion of what actually transpired.

Irritates the shit out of me.

28I would ask, sincerely... - Page 2 Empty Re: I would ask, sincerely... 11/1/2012, 7:32 am

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

Dreamsglore wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
salinsky wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

I was so impressed by Hannity who's been hosting a program for wounded vets for years now, immediately taking care of Tyrone's son's college funds only to find out it was a week too late.

Tyrone's son had already enlisted to try and become a seal like his Dad.

Blubber, blubber.

Poor misguided fools.

Sad

The son? Yes, he is misguided in believing that we would have his back.

Do you know what really happened rather than parroting false narratives by the republican party for political gain? Apparently not.

Since you have all of the "correct" facts, please share them with us.

Come on, we are waiting.....

29I would ask, sincerely... - Page 2 Empty Re: I would ask, sincerely... 11/1/2012, 12:25 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I feel for these parents. But the attempt to politicize this tragedy is despicable.

30I would ask, sincerely... - Page 2 Empty Re: I would ask, sincerely... 11/1/2012, 1:15 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
I feel for these parents. But the attempt to politicize this tragedy is despicable.

did you feel that way when cindy sheehan went political against bush?

and bush didnt even directly order her son to not get help.

problem is, you guys just refuse to see the truth here.

enough evidence has come out. I think even if there was a picture/vid of obama pulling the trigger himself you people wouldnt beleive it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum