Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I would ask, sincerely...

+2
Sal
stormwatch89
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1I would ask, sincerely... Empty I would ask, sincerely... 10/31/2012, 8:54 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

That everyone listen to the two tapes below forgetting partisanship and just listen. They are a bit lengthy, but have so much to say for our people who serve us.

The end of the second video is what made me cry. I'd ask that you stay with it.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/10/27/heartbreaking-sean-hannity-interview-with-father-of-seal-hero-ty-woods/

http://savingtherepublic.com/blog/2012/10/charles-woods-emotional-interview-on-hannity-white-house-has-my-sons-blood-on-their-hands/

We do still have heroes and thank you, for that.

2I would ask, sincerely... Empty Re: I would ask, sincerely... 10/31/2012, 9:12 pm

Sal

Sal

Poor misguided fellow.

3I would ask, sincerely... Empty Re: I would ask, sincerely... 10/31/2012, 9:19 pm

That is very upsetting.

it also angers me as you know. They are cowards and I agree with him, they are murderers.

this is treason and disgusting

4I would ask, sincerely... Empty Re: I would ask, sincerely... 10/31/2012, 9:29 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Rogue wrote:That is very upsetting.

it also angers me as you know. They are cowards and I agree with him, they are murderers.

I was so impressed by Hannity who's been hosting a program for wounded vets for years now, immediately taking care of Tyrone's son's college funds only to find out it was a week too late.

Tyrone's son had already enlisted to try and become a seal like his Dad.

Blubber, blubber.

5I would ask, sincerely... Empty Re: I would ask, sincerely... 10/31/2012, 9:31 pm

Sal

Sal

stormwatch89 wrote:

I was so impressed by Hannity who's been hosting a program for wounded vets for years now, immediately taking care of Tyrone's son's college funds only to find out it was a week too late.

Blubber, blubber.

Poor misguided fools.

Sad

6I would ask, sincerely... Empty Re: I would ask, sincerely... 10/31/2012, 9:37 pm

stormwatch89 wrote:
Rogue wrote:That is very upsetting.

Blubber, blubber.

yes, i think hannity is a good man. i saw him in jax many years ago.

what a touching story too, how he went and gave his own life to try and save the others, and he did save the others. im curious to know who sent the father the letter telling him his son saved him.

I hope the father gets his answers, loosing a child is bad eough, but i would be insane now if i knew all this and couldnt get a clear answer.

7I would ask, sincerely... Empty Re: I would ask, sincerely... 10/31/2012, 9:40 pm

salinsky wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

Blubber, blubber.

Poor misguided fools.

Sad

I saw that and Hannity uses people like that to promote his hateful agenda.
This father is hurt no doubt and misinformed but to be used as a political tool by Fox is disgraceful.

8I would ask, sincerely... Empty Re: I would ask, sincerely... 10/31/2012, 9:43 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
salinsky wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

Blubber, blubber.

Poor misguided fools.

Sad

This father is hurt no doubt and misinformed but to be used as a political tool by Fox is disgraceful.

so i guess you think the media should just ignore this man whos son was murdered?

9I would ask, sincerely... Empty Re: I would ask, sincerely... 10/31/2012, 9:48 pm

Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
salinsky wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

Blubber, blubber.

Poor misguided fools.

Sad

so i guess you think the media should just ignore this man whos son was murdered?

Had GWB or a republican been in office we would have riots in the streets if the POTUS and his/her administration just let 4 people die due their inability to lead or act.

10I would ask, sincerely... Empty Re: I would ask, sincerely... 10/31/2012, 9:52 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

salinsky wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

Blubber, blubber.

Poor misguided fools.

Sad

The son? Yes, he is misguided in believing that we would have his back.

11I would ask, sincerely... Empty Re: I would ask, sincerely... 10/31/2012, 9:55 pm

stormwatch89 wrote:
salinsky wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

Blubber, blubber.

Poor misguided fools.

Sad

Do you know what really happened rather than parroting false narratives by the republican party for political gain? Apparently not.

12I would ask, sincerely... Empty Re: I would ask, sincerely... 10/31/2012, 10:00 pm

alecto wrote:
Had GWB or a republican been in office we would have riots in the streets if the POTUS and his/her administration just let 4 people die due their inability to lead or act.

I agree to the extent that the folks who are calling BS here would likely be arguing the flip-side of the coin here had GWB (just for example) been in office while this had occurred. And by saying this I am not speaking-out against Obama's actions necessarily, only stating that I think people have a knee-jerk reaction to instances like this and call foul based on party-affiliation instead of on the facts.

13I would ask, sincerely... Empty Re: I would ask, sincerely... 10/31/2012, 10:14 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Well then, how about a press conference to answer some serious questions?

Anyone against that?

Perhaps before the election????

14I would ask, sincerely... Empty Re: I would ask, sincerely... 10/31/2012, 10:29 pm

stormwatch89 wrote:Well then, how about a press conference to answer some serious questions?

Anyone against that?

The questions have already been asked and answered.There were hearings on it-people testified but that is not good enough for you people until you find something to make Obama responsible. This is what this is about-nothing else.

15I would ask, sincerely... Empty Re: I would ask, sincerely... 10/31/2012, 10:33 pm

stormwatch89 wrote:Well then, how about a press conference to answer some serious questions?

Anyone against that?

Uhhhh.... "Yous tawkin'a me??"

16I would ask, sincerely... Empty Re: I would ask, sincerely... 10/31/2012, 10:53 pm

Sal

Sal

Anyone against that?

There's an official investigation underway, fool.

17I would ask, sincerely... Empty Re: I would ask, sincerely... 10/31/2012, 10:55 pm

Sal

Sal

stormwatch89 wrote:
salinsky wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

Blubber, blubber.

Poor misguided fools.

Sad

I was referring to you and Chrissy.

But yes, the term is equally applicable to other principals in this story.

18I would ask, sincerely... Empty Re: I would ask, sincerely... 10/31/2012, 11:00 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

salinsky wrote:

Anyone against that?

Please correct. My understanding is that the "investigation" will have some explanation AFTER the election.

Do NOT call me fool, it only reflects on yourself.

19I would ask, sincerely... Empty Re: I would ask, sincerely... 10/31/2012, 11:29 pm

Sal

Sal

stormwatch89 wrote:
salinsky wrote:

Anyone against that?

Please correct. My understanding is that the "investigation" will have some explanation AFTER the election.

Correct what, fool?

20I would ask, sincerely... Empty Re: I would ask, sincerely... 10/31/2012, 11:33 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

salinsky wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
salinsky wrote:

Anyone against that?

Correct what, fool?

Congratulations and goodnight.

21I would ask, sincerely... Empty Re: I would ask, sincerely... 10/31/2012, 11:55 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

riceme wrote:

Anyone against that?

Uhhhh.... "Yous tawkin'a me??"

Not directly, dear.

I think most of us don't expect the Pres to be perfect and realize mistakes can be made. It's hard to cast stones, ya know?
OUCH!
There's just too much smoke and too many contradictions going on here. It's time for a press conference, explanation even if it's only BULL. It needs to be addressed.

Ahem........night. study

22I would ask, sincerely... Empty Re: I would ask, sincerely... 10/31/2012, 11:57 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

There is a partisan twist to this thread and Hannity would not be involved with this if there wasn't a partisan twist to the whole issue.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

23I would ask, sincerely... Empty Re: I would ask, sincerely... 11/1/2012, 12:00 am

O'my... the official investigation is under way. I wonder if the fog is too deep?

Is there a ready explanation for the apology video to the middle east yet? Why haven't we seen it yet?

24I would ask, sincerely... Empty Re: I would ask, sincerely... 11/1/2012, 12:08 am

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:There is a partisan twist to this thread and Hannity would not be involved with this if there wasn't a partisan twist to the whole issue.

There is a "partisan twist" to 99% of the political comments made on this forum.

25I would ask, sincerely... Empty Re: I would ask, sincerely... 11/1/2012, 12:18 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

riceme wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:There is a partisan twist to this thread and Hannity would not be involved with this if there wasn't a partisan twist to the whole issue.

There is a "partisan twist" to 99% of the political comments made on this forum.

Ha, ha...so true!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum