Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The storm and this election

+3
knothead
stormwatch89
no stress
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The storm and this election - Page 2 Empty Re: The storm and this election 10/31/2012, 7:52 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I'll bring the padded room Tuesday night, and we can decide who needs to be put in it:

The storm and this election - Page 2 Padded-room

I can assure you if romney looses, I wont need a padded room.

for months now all of you have been going on about how you know obama is going to win, and when someone else comes along with that same arrogant confidence, you hate it.

I survived obama so far, but I just read about some cuts in my profession that gonna make it even harder to survive if he contnues with this monster bill. But, I will survive. Im a surviver, I have to be, I have a family that depends on me.

plus, unlike some here. I can actually talk about OTHER things than politics.

or havnt you noticed? probaly not you fracker lover

27The storm and this election - Page 2 Empty Re: The storm and this election 10/31/2012, 9:26 pm

Sal

Sal

Rogue wrote:you fracker lover

What's a "fracker lover"?

28The storm and this election - Page 2 Empty Re: The storm and this election 11/1/2012, 9:01 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Oh, for God's sake. The more I read this partisan crap the more convinced I am I should go ahead and vote my conscience. I may go ahead and vote for Jill Stein after all. I guess I'll know when I'm poised over the ballot.

29The storm and this election - Page 2 Empty Re: The storm and this election 11/1/2012, 9:49 am

salinsky wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

This nation has faced adversity several times...we've voted when there have been troops fighting for the right to vote...There were soldiers guarding the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier throughout this and other storms...Election day is November 6th and there should be no delays...

I agree with Flippy.

We are a lion-hearted and steely-eyed people. Come hell or high water, we will courageously go forth to cast our ballots .... unless there's a black dude at the polling place with a menacing glare and a stick, ... then all bets are off.

lol

Or if someone is required to show an ID to vote, then people just turn into mushy eyed pussy cats.

30The storm and this election - Page 2 Empty Re: The storm and this election 11/1/2012, 11:38 am

Sal

Sal

31The storm and this election - Page 2 Empty Re: The storm and this election 11/1/2012, 12:25 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

salinsky wrote:

A "Fracker Lover" is someone who is a proponent of the use of hydraulic fracturing ("fracking") by the petroleum industry in recovering hydrocarbons from tight-shale formations. This practice has been a game-changer in the last 12-years or so for American energy development.

One of my big reasons for being in favor of American energy development is because it might keep wing-nuts like Rogue from wanting to invade foreign countries because of their oil resources. You have to remember the original name of "Operation Iraqi Freedom" ("OIF") was "Operation Iraqi Liberation" ("OIL"). Some wingnut from the GWB administration must have seen the acronym and said they had to change the name of the operation or they would be giving away the real intent for the war in Iraq, which was really about controlling the country's 143 billion barrels of recoverable crude.

The storm and this election - Page 2 Raiset10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum