Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The storm and this election

+3
knothead
stormwatch89
no stress
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The storm and this election Empty The storm and this election 10/30/2012, 6:01 pm

The storm was bad. I still havnt seen it look like katrina yet, you know where all the houses looked like broken match stick piles.

I feel bad for those people.

Heres the thing. This election must go on. we only have a few days.

While obama thinks he can just go sit it up and play big shot director and ride out the last few days of this election while the media is focused on this storm and not on his record or anything. I dont expect romeny to sit out campaigning.

Romney must get back to campaigning and getting his message out there because this country needs to be saved from obama.

we'll rebuild from the storm, and when we elect romney 'well rebuild frmo obama's mess too.

just letting you know where I stand. so keep your oh you have no sympathy shit whereever you want. There's a whole country that needs saved.

The games must go on.

2The storm and this election Empty Re: The storm and this election 10/30/2012, 6:13 pm

no stress

no stress

Rogue wrote:The storm was bad. I still havnt seen it look like katrina yet, you know where all the houses looked like broken match stick piles.

While obama thinks he can just go sit it up and play big shot director and ride out the last few days of this election while the media is focused on this storm and not on his record or anything. I dont expect romeny to sit out campaigning.

Romney must get back to campaigning and getting his message out there because this country needs to be saved from obama.

we'll rebuild from the storm, and when we elect romney 'well rebuild frmo obama's mess too.

just letting you know where I stand. so keep your oh you have no sympathy shit whereever you want. There's a whole country that needs saved.

The games must go on.

Exactly what I said in the other post. cheers cheers

3The storm and this election Empty Re: The storm and this election 10/30/2012, 6:27 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Gunz wrote:
Rogue wrote:The storm was bad. I still havnt seen it look like katrina yet, you know where all the houses looked like broken match stick piles.

The games must go on.

Agreed. Let's hope others can manage to see it the same way.

4The storm and this election Empty Re: The storm and this election 10/30/2012, 9:30 pm

Obama's working his fulltime job.Romney doesn't have a job and won't either.

5The storm and this election Empty Re: The storm and this election 10/30/2012, 9:33 pm

stormwatch89 wrote:
Gunz wrote:

The games must go on.

Well, im sure obama supporters wont see it that way. They would prefer to have romney just step aside and allow the prez to use this storm for all the free press and be more than happy to allow the press to forget all about trying to talk about obamas record as president.

but we have a very important election coming up in a few days and the direction of this country is at stake. The message must still get out even as bad as it is, we cant risk 4 more years of obamanomics and monster anti american policies because the country has had a terrible storm.

We still have time to avoid a disaster, the 4 more years of obama disaster.

6The storm and this election Empty Re: The storm and this election 10/30/2012, 9:38 pm

knothead

knothead

Rogue wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Gunz wrote:

The games must go on.

Well, im sure obama supporters wont see it that way. They would prefer to have romney just step aside and allow the prez to use this storm for all the free press and be more than happy to allow the press to forget all about trying to talk about obamas record as president.

but we have a very important election coming up in a few days and the direction of this country is at stake. The message must still get out even as bad as it is, we cant risk 4 more years of obamanomics and monster anti american policies because the country has had a terrible storm.

You're so full of shit . . . come down from the mount . . .

7The storm and this election Empty Re: The storm and this election 10/30/2012, 9:43 pm

knothead wrote:
Rogue wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Gunz wrote:

The games must go on.

sorry your not getting your way that people are just going to stop being concerned about this election.

8The storm and this election Empty Re: The storm and this election 10/30/2012, 9:52 pm

Are you going to come on the forum on election night w/ a rag stuffed in your big mouth or sit there and sulk?

9The storm and this election Empty Re: The storm and this election 10/30/2012, 9:53 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:Are you going to come on the forum on election night w/ a rag stuffed in your big mouth or sit there and sulk?

Will you?

10The storm and this election Empty Re: The storm and this election 10/30/2012, 9:54 pm

knothead

knothead

[quote="Rogue"]
knothead wrote:
Rogue wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Gunz wrote:

The games must go on.

sorry your not getting your way that people are just going to stop being concerned about this election.

You have no clue what 'my way' is but I know yours, you represent the asset that the GOP has invested in since Obama's election and that is to demean and denigrate and that's so unbecoming but you have made your choice and I'm good with that if you are.

11The storm and this election Empty Re: The storm and this election 10/30/2012, 10:01 pm

[quote="knothead"]
Rogue wrote:
knothead wrote:
Rogue wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Gunz wrote:

The games must go on.

You have no clue what 'my way' is but I know yours, you represent the asset that the GOP has invested in since Obama's election and that is to demean and denigrate and that's so unbecoming but you have made your choice and I'm good with that if you are.

She likes unbecoming. She thinks it makes her special.LOL!

12The storm and this election Empty Re: The storm and this election 10/30/2012, 10:02 pm

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Are you going to come on the forum on election night w/ a rag stuffed in your big mouth or sit there and sulk?

Will you?

Shut up,shit swabber.

13The storm and this election Empty Re: The storm and this election 10/30/2012, 10:08 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Will you?

Shut up,shit swabber.

Not the most ignorant thing you ever posted. But still in character. Witch.

14The storm and this election Empty Re: The storm and this election 10/30/2012, 10:21 pm

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Will you?

Shut up,shit swabber.

I could never match your intellectual dwarfism even in Jr.High.

15The storm and this election Empty Re: The storm and this election 10/30/2012, 10:26 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Will you?

Shut up,shit swabber.

Everyone knows that. You ain't right in the head and we accept that. Like a wheelchair ramp for internet cripples. We made an effort to meet your special needs. Welcome.

16The storm and this election Empty Re: The storm and this election 10/30/2012, 10:28 pm

knothead

knothead

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Will you?

Shut up,shit swabber.

Everyone knows that. You ain't right in the head and we accept that. Like a wheelchair ramp for internet cripples. We made an effort to meet your special needs. Welcome.

Do yall EVER get along . . . . . like EVER?

17The storm and this election Empty Re: The storm and this election 10/30/2012, 10:32 pm

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Will you?

Shut up,shit swabber.

I think it's more accurate to say your responses are reminiscent of Horsehack on Welcome Back Kotter. I bet you pulled your weenie out when girls walked by?

18The storm and this election Empty Re: The storm and this election 10/30/2012, 10:34 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Will you?

Shut up,shit swabber.

I think it's more accurate to say your responses are reminiscent of Horsehack on Welcome Back Kotter. I bet you pulled your weenie out when girls walked by?

Bending over backwards for retards only goes so far. Watch it retard. Your welcome is running out.

19The storm and this election Empty Re: The storm and this election 10/30/2012, 10:57 pm

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Will you?

Shut up,shit swabber.

Bending over backwards for retards only goes so far. Watch it retard. Your welcome is running out.

Is that another threat?

20The storm and this election Empty Re: The storm and this election 10/31/2012, 8:20 am

knothead wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Will you?

Shut up,shit swabber.

dont you find something peculiar about thier dialog What a Face

21The storm and this election Empty Re: The storm and this election 10/31/2012, 10:04 am

Rogue wrote:
knothead wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Will you?

Shut up,shit swabber.

dont you find something peculiar about thier dialog What a Face

Considering the utter filth that you post, I wouldn't be talking about someone's dialogue.

22The storm and this election Empty Re: The storm and this election 10/31/2012, 10:08 am

The games must go on.

This nation has faced adversity several times...we've voted when there have been troops fighting for the right to vote...There were soldiers guarding the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier throughout this and other storms...Election day is November 6th and there should be no delays...

23The storm and this election Empty Re: The storm and this election 10/31/2012, 11:37 am

Sal

Sal

newswatcher wrote:

This nation has faced adversity several times...we've voted when there have been troops fighting for the right to vote...There were soldiers guarding the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier throughout this and other storms...Election day is November 6th and there should be no delays...

I agree with Flippy.

We are a lion-hearted and steely-eyed people. Come hell or high water, we will courageously go forth to cast our ballots .... unless there's a black dude at the polling place with a menacing glare and a stick, ... then all bets are off.

lol

24The storm and this election Empty Re: The storm and this election 10/31/2012, 4:47 pm

fyi..... early voting for dems along is down 70%

its time to start facing your fears. theres a good chance obama will not be re-elected. a very good one.

25The storm and this election Empty Re: The storm and this election 10/31/2012, 7:21 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I'll bring the padded room Tuesday night, and we can decide who needs to be put in it:

The storm and this election Padded-room

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum