Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unprecedented 14 Ft Storm Surge in NY as Willard Smirks and Repukes Laugh

+4
NaNook
stormwatch89
Floridatexan
Sal
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sal

Sal

Unprecedented 14 Ft Storm Surge in NY as Willard Smirks and Repukes Laugh Sandy-flooding-nyc-large

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Wait...I thought Willard was suspending his campaign.

What a couple of idiots, Sally rolls out a clip of a speech from August and implies it refers to a current storm, FT then rolls right on the bait and swallows the hook. Sally - have you ever had an honest moment in your entire life?

nochain wrote:What a couple of idiots, Sally rolls out a clip of a speech from August and implies it refers to a current storm, FT then rolls right on the bait and swallows the hook. Sally - have you ever had an honest moment in your entire life?

'Couple of Idiots'....couldn't have described those two any better...desparation is making the wackos go even further...with the new polls out that indicate the Romney momentum continues there are some that will be visiting Lakeview very soon....

newswatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:What a couple of idiots, Sally rolls out a clip of a speech from August and implies it refers to a current storm, FT then rolls right on the bait and swallows the hook. Sally - have you ever had an honest moment in your entire life?

'Couple of Idiots'....couldn't have described those two any better...desparation is making the wackos go even further...with the new polls out that indicate the Romney momentum continues there are some that will be visiting Lakeview very soon....

It's the bobsy freaks! Every time one posts the "suposedly other" posts. Talk about wackos! Do you think your comment is more credible when you pretend to be two people?

[quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="newswatcher"]
nochain wrote:
It's the bobsy freaks! Every time one posts the "suposedly other" posts. Talk about wackos! Do you think your comment is more credible when you pretend to be two people?

Well if it isn't the moronic loser Nightmares unlimited making a public fool of herself again. Don't you ever tire of being an idiot or being wrong? Someone else said the same thing and Boards refuted the allegation. Coming from a person like you, who has never had an original thought in their life, your pitiful attempt at being clever does another typical face plant.

Unprecedented 14 Ft Storm Surge in NY as Willard Smirks and Repukes Laugh Idiots

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

So you think something Romney said in August is somehow irrelevant to the election? I can see where you'd be confused, since it's probably different from what he said last week or yesterday...wait, it IS!

What bait? I heard someone say Romney was planning to suspend his campaign. Did he say it or not?

Sal

Sal

Floridatexan wrote:
What bait? I heard someone say Romney was planning to suspend his campaign. Did he say it or not?

He did.

Then he held a campaign rally in Ohio, called it a storm relief event, and collected some canned goods that the Red Cross said it doesn't want and will not use, while his campaign video rolled in the background, and he refused to answer reporter's questions regarding his plans for FEMA should he be elected.

It was quite a scene, man.

Laughing

Floridatexan wrote:

So you think something Romney said in August is somehow irrelevant to the election? I can see where you'd be confused, since it's probably different from what he said last week or yesterday...wait, it IS!

Spin and twist it anyway you want dimwit. Sally attempted to use an old video as if M.R. was laughing about Hurricane Sandy. And both candidates suspended their efforts but are now starting them back up slowly. Can you read?????

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Duh, somewhere, somehow I remember hearing the term: "OUT OF CONTEXT"

Anyone?

salinsky wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

He did.

Then he held a campaign rally in Ohio, called it a storm relief event, and collected some canned goods that the Red Cross said it doesn't want and will not use, while his campaign video rolled in the background, and he refused to answer reporter's questions regarding his plans for FEMA should he be elected.

Laughing

Straight from the slanted mouth of MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell - you are a hypocritical spinmeister. And not a very good one at that Sally.

NaNook

NaNook

salinsky wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

He did.

Laughing

Meanwhile, Bill Clinton is giving speeches and God Knows What in support of Obama. Only Obama stopped....

Sal

Sal

nochain wrote:

Spin and twist it anyway you want dimwit. Sally attempted to use an old video as if M.R. was laughing about Hurricane Sandy. And both candidates suspended their efforts but are now starting them back up slowly. Can you read?????

Are you suggesting that Willard and the Repukes have changed their position on rising sea levels and the tragic consequences which inevitably follow, in light of this most recent storm? It would be wonderful if that were true, but I've seen no evidence of it.

Meanwhile, Obama has suspended his campaign appearances through Wednesday, in contrast to Willard's campaign which cynically held a campaign rally masquerading as a relief drive today, and will be back on the campaign trail full bore tomorrow.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Don't confuse the logically challenged with facts, Sal.

knothead

knothead

It really really is shameful how Governor Romney behaves . . . .. i mean he is frigging off the chart with his positions and yet the ABO crowd eat it up. You play in the wind and reap the whirlwind with Mr. Romney. I ask myself over and over "Am I completely nuts?" and the answer may just be heck yeah but for the American people to not see that this character does not even know what the heck or who the heck he is himself so it is no wonder that no one else can. Jeesh!

John McCain at least had character but this moron . . . . not a shred of character.

no stress

no stress

Awww, gimme a break. Yall are just jealous cuz Obama will actually have to do his job for a few days while Romney opens the gap. Too bad, so sad. lol. Why the hell should Romney suspend his campaign anyway? He has no emergency management training and cant control any of the relief efforts. If he continues to campaign then good for him.

Sal

Sal

Gunz wrote:He has no emergency management training and cant control any of the relief efforts. If he continues to campaign then good for him.

Agree 100%

Very Happy

boards of FL

boards of FL

Yes, it is my understanding that Romney's forte is siphoning wealth from a community, not water.

no stress

no stress

salinsky wrote:
Gunz wrote:He has no emergency management training and cant control any of the relief efforts. If he continues to campaign then good for him.

Agree 100%

Very Happy

I thought you would like that. I'll like it better on November 7th.

no stress

no stress

boards of FL wrote:Yes, it is my understanding that Romney's forte is siphoning wealth from a community, not water.

Exactly, whereas Obama is so full of hot air so he should be able to dry the area in a NY minute. pun intended.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:Yes, it is my understanding that Romney's forte is siphoning wealth from a community, not water.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

It must suck that obama has a record now... but this thread is just plain dumb.

Christie, a Republican who has been campaigning for Romney across the country, praised Obama's leadership.

"Cooperation from the president of the United States has been outstanding," Christie told "CBS This Morning." ''He deserves great credit."

Seems Christie thinks Obama has leadership qualities.

I doubt the libyan ambassador would agree.

[quote="nochain"][quote="Dreamsglore"]
newswatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:

Well if it isn't the moronic loser Nightmares unlimited making a public fool of herself again. Don't you ever tire of being an idiot or being wrong? Someone else said the same thing and Boards refuted the allegation. Coming from a person like you, who has never had an original thought in their life, your pitiful attempt at being clever does another typical face plant.

Unprecedented 14 Ft Storm Surge in NY as Willard Smirks and Repukes Laugh Idiots

Boards has no way to refute that. You're psoting from two different IP addresses.You blew your cover when you and your alterego posted the same exact comment.Ask Bob-he saw it too. You think people are dumb not to notice every time you post your butt buddy posts a few minutes later.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum