Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

frankenstorm is man made

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26frankenstorm is man made - Page 2 Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/30/2012, 9:28 pm

Yella

Yella

Rogue wrote:
Yella wrote:
Bob wrote:
Rogue wrote: I have absolutly no doubt in my mind about it.
Be careful. To have "absolutely no doubt" (about anything) can lead your mind to places you don't always want to end up at. Always have some doubt. A little doubt is not a bad thing.

Bob, chrissy believes everything she reads if it negative towards any sort of liberal opinion. Hannity and Rush are both godlike entities to her. Bless her heart she is locked in step and will not falter. it is her view and her right.

Of course, she is clearly living in another world. LOL

Yella, Ive been studying HAARP and weather wars before obummer became the prez.

go smoke another

I been playing HARP for fifty years. I still can't play very good, its harder than Chinese algebra.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

27frankenstorm is man made - Page 2 Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/30/2012, 9:40 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I become less certain about everything the longer I live. Sometimes I wish I could be more like other people and have definite answers and definite opinions about everything. But I keep going further and further in the opposite direction. Life is far too complicated for my little brain to figure out. And it all gets more difficult for me the longer I live.

28frankenstorm is man made - Page 2 Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/30/2012, 9:45 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Just as one example. Right now I'm watching that actor who ran for president on Hannity. I can't even remember his name anymore (he's the one who played the Admiral in "Red October"). The one who was the Senator from Tennessee. He knows in his mind that he absolutely has a handle on "Benghazi". He knows everything about what went wrong and why. And everything about who is responsible and how they were all wrong.
And Hannity knows that this guy is 110% right about everything and is fully convinced of it.

God I wish I could know I was right about everything like those two are. And I wish I could know those two are right about everything like the people watching on it tv do.

29frankenstorm is man made - Page 2 Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/30/2012, 9:53 pm

Bob wrote:I become less certain about everything the longer I live. Sometimes I wish I could be more like other people and have definite answers and definite opinions about everything. But I keep going further and further in the opposite direction. Life is far too complicated for my little brain to figure out. And it all gets more difficult for me the longer I live.

bob, I can be fairly certain about something because thats the conclusion ive come to, but it doesnt mean that ive stopped looking into it. Id be pretty closed minded if I did that, so dont think I feel that way about it. If my mind was closed, I would have never given it as much time as I have to look into it, or anything for that matter.

I enjoy looking into things. It keeps me wondering and asking questions like a 5 year old would, you know why, why why...

I suppose at some point in my life I will just say to hell with it, I dont care just give me a glass of wine and leave me the hell alone I dont want to think about it anymore. Im just not there yet.

this is a interesting subject to me, just remove politics from it. its not about politics to me, its about weather modification period.

and dawg, gosh, really. did you really play a harp? I thought only mermaids did that Wink

30frankenstorm is man made - Page 2 Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/30/2012, 9:56 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella plays a different kind of harp than the one angels play, chrissy.

frankenstorm is man made - Page 2 136

31frankenstorm is man made - Page 2 Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/30/2012, 10:54 pm

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:Yella plays a different kind of harp than the one angels play, chrissy.

Thats a huge LOL
Its just all in fun but let's get serious about frankensturm, it is an old recipe given to me by my grandfather who brought here from Bavaria.
First you take one dozen small garlic frankfurters and slice them into a large skillet of hot grease,then add a quarter cup of chopped garlic, then one pound of diced onions. Finally pour over rye bread and cover with limburger cheese. Have plenty of dark beer or you will fart all night. Or drink Dr.Pepper or orange juice since you are gonna fart all night anyhow. Frankensturm is hell for stout as they say in Kleffelldischen. bounce

[b]

32frankenstorm is man made - Page 2 Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/31/2012, 5:57 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Just imagine what a boon to the economy when all that reconstruction gets under way. And all the financial companies that took bail-out money and socked it away to their bottom line instead of using it for national good will now be writing checks

33frankenstorm is man made - Page 2 Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/31/2012, 8:29 am

Slicef18 wrote:Just imagine what a boon to the economy when all that reconstruction gets under way. And all the financial companies that took bail-out money and socked it away to their bottom line instead of using it for national good will now be writing checks

ah ive heard that story before.

34frankenstorm is man made - Page 2 Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/31/2012, 9:17 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

12 more minutes till the market opens to see if I've lost my life savings on Con Ed stock. If I have maybe there's still time for me to get in that Chik-fil-A line.

35frankenstorm is man made - Page 2 Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/31/2012, 4:23 pm

Yella wrote:
Bob wrote:Yella plays a different kind of harp than the one angels play, chrissy.

Thats a huge LOL
Its just all in fun but let's get serious about frankensturm, it is an old recipe given to me by my grandfather who brought here from Bavaria.
First you take one dozen small garlic frankfurters and slice them into a large skillet of hot grease,then add a quarter cup of chopped garlic, then one pound of diced onions. Finally pour over rye bread and cover with limburger cheese. Have plenty of dark beer or you will fart all night. Or drink Dr.Pepper or orange juice since you are gonna fart all night anyhow. Frankensturm is hell for stout as they say in Kleffelldischen. bounce

[b]

If your gonna fart all night, you might want to drink alcohol because you may be sleeping with the dog. Neutral

36frankenstorm is man made - Page 2 Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 11/1/2012, 12:03 am

Yella

Yella

Rogue wrote:
Yella wrote:

Thats a huge LOL

[b]

If your gonna fart all night, you might want to drink alcohol because you may be sleeping with the dog. Neutral

Crissy, we have already discussed farts at great length in the past and I still maintain that if you show me someone who doesn't enjoy the smell of their own farts I will show you a liar.

37frankenstorm is man made - Page 2 Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 11/1/2012, 3:58 am

Yella wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Yella wrote:

Thats a huge LOL

[b]

Crissy, we have already discussed farts at great length in the past and I still maintain that if you show me someone who doesn't enjoy the smell of their own farts I will show you a liar.

my farts smell like frakincense and myrrh, wise men line up to smell em Razz

38frankenstorm is man made - Page 2 Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 11/1/2012, 8:23 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

How the Gays, Obama and HAARP Caused Hurricane Sandy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk6x9OK_T_0

So you see, Chrissy, it's like World War 2. Back then the dreaded Hitler, Mussolini and Tojo were the Axis Powers, the enemy.
Today the enemy is Obama, Gays and Haarp.

39frankenstorm is man made - Page 2 Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 11/1/2012, 8:26 am

Yella

Yella

Rogue wrote:
Yella wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Yella wrote:

Thats a huge LOL

[b]

my farts smell like frakincense and myrrh, wise men line up to smell em Razz

Wise women too, I presume.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum