Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

frankenstorm is man made

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1frankenstorm is man made Empty frankenstorm is man made 10/29/2012, 11:28 pm

2frankenstorm is man made Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/29/2012, 11:43 pm

http://www.haarpstatus.com/status.html
Readings continue in the Northeast with a start longwave time on October 19th, peaking a few days ago. The white shade has not been seen before in this project and we suspect it is a reading that is over 10. Unknown at the time.

Western USA signals are sustained at around a 5.6 and have been for a couple days now, after having grown from a 3.0 yesterday morning.
Cause: Unknown

Follow Hurricane Sandy on our partner's page at TheWeatherSpace.com's Facebook Page by Clicking Here

i know some of you ay not be familiar with haarp or haarpstatus.com. but you may be familiar with weatherspace.com... these are very respectable sites.

[img]frankenstorm is man made Haarps11[/img]

this storm was man made, and they knew exactly where it was going to go

read the site, interesting.

have a good night....

3frankenstorm is man made Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/30/2012, 4:57 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The hurricane is going to keep people from voting in the blue states which will hurt obama. Wouldn't that mean that Romney and his people must be the ones who created this hurricane?

4frankenstorm is man made Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/30/2012, 7:18 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Rogue wrote:http://www.haarpstatus.com/status.html
Readings continue in the Northeast with a start longwave time on October 19th, peaking a few days ago. The white shade has not been seen before in this project and we suspect it is a reading that is over 10. Unknown at the time.

Western USA signals are sustained at around a 5.6 and have been for a couple days now, after having grown from a 3.0 yesterday morning.
Cause: Unknown

Follow Hurricane Sandy on our partner's page at TheWeatherSpace.com's Facebook Page by Clicking Here

i know some of you ay not be familiar with haarp or haarpstatus.com. but you may be familiar with weatherspace.com... these are very respectable sites.

[img]frankenstorm is man made Haarps11[/img]

this storm was man made, and they knew exactly where it was going to go

read the site, interesting.

have a good night....

5frankenstorm is man made Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/30/2012, 7:33 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You forgot to put a reply in your post, Slice. Do you think Obama made the hurricane or Romney?

6frankenstorm is man made Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/30/2012, 7:40 am

Bob wrote:The hurricane is going to keep people from voting in the blue states which will hurt obama. Wouldn't that mean that Romney and his people must be the ones who created this hurricane?

Only someone with gov access to this type of equipment could of done it.

why does it have to be obama or romney?

there are others in the world who have this, russia is known to have it. There are others too.

PS: its just not effect states obama needs btw...and my darn keys are stiky this morning or my fingers aint workin..so lots of edits Neutral

7frankenstorm is man made Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/30/2012, 7:47 am

Bob wrote:You forgot to put a reply in your post, Slice. Do you think Obama made the hurricane or Romney?

i see people do that sometimes. i just thought it was a form of agreeing without saying?

8frankenstorm is man made Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/30/2012, 7:56 am

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion/2012/10/us-presidential-elections-is-haarp-steering-sandy-2440172.html

9frankenstorm is man made Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/30/2012, 7:58 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

[quote="Rogue"]
Bob wrote:

there are others in the world who have this, russia is known to have it. There are others too.
Well if that no good son of a bitch Putin created this hurricane I hope he dies a slow painful death. Because a bunch of my life savings is tied up in Con Ed stock and when the market opens I'm guessing that shit is gonna tank bigtime.
I'd like to get my hands around the neck of whoever created this goddamn thing.

10frankenstorm is man made Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/30/2012, 8:04 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Rogue wrote:http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion/2012/10/us-presidential-elections-is-haarp-steering-sandy-2440172.html

Well now I'm confused again, Chrissy. Who made the hurricane and steered it onto Rhode Island to tamper with the election? It musta been either obama or romney. Do you think since obama is a commie muslim that it musta been him what done it?

11frankenstorm is man made Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/30/2012, 8:21 am

Bob wrote:
Rogue wrote:http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion/2012/10/us-presidential-elections-is-haarp-steering-sandy-2440172.html

Well now I'm confused again, Chrissy. Who made the hurricane and steered it onto Rhode Island to tamper with the election? It musta been either obama or romney. Do you think since obama is a commie muslim that it musta been him what done it?

bob, i just posted that to show all of where it effects. its not just one area.

and yes, if i had to make a guess it would be russia
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_files/03files/SURA_Radar_Facility.html

12frankenstorm is man made Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/30/2012, 8:25 am

heres the wiki on this.. i dont have a lot of time to play with this topic this morning. but im convinced this storm was tampered with.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

13frankenstorm is man made Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/30/2012, 8:49 am

Sal

Sal

Rogue wrote:
and yes, if i had to make a guess it would be russia

frankenstorm is man made Screen10

Chrissy just called Vladimir Putin "a messiah".

I always knew she was a commie.

14frankenstorm is man made Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/30/2012, 9:00 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Bob wrote:You forgot to put a reply in your post, Slice. Do you think Obama made the hurricane or Romney?

To ask if Obama or Romney or caused the hurricane is like asking if the destruction of Pompeii was caused by the pimps, prostitutes or Johns.

15frankenstorm is man made Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/30/2012, 11:33 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Slicef18 wrote:

To ask if Obama or Romney or caused the hurricane is like asking if the destruction of Pompeii was caused by the pimps, prostitutes or Johns.
My money would be on neither. I think it had to be obama's great great grandfather, Mahmoud Obama.

16frankenstorm is man made Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/30/2012, 2:44 pm

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:

Dick Cheney, that clever old bastard of death and destruction made it happen in his spare time, when he wasn't out hunting quail after dark.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

17frankenstorm is man made Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/30/2012, 5:47 pm

Yella wrote:
Bob wrote:

Dick Cheney, that clever old bastard of death and destruction made it happen in his spare time, when he wasn't out hunting quail after dark.

Im sure he knows its a fact that it can be done. Im sure that its just not one political party that knows this can be done easy as hell btw.

its a fact that this can be done, has been done and is being done all the time.

They the powers that be dont want you to think about it. They want you to believe that a infrared telescope can be loaded into the back of a plane and see the tiniest molecule billions of miles away and decier what actual molecule it is, but to feed a storm, na your crazy as hell if you buy that.

Thats what I think

18frankenstorm is man made Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/30/2012, 6:18 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What do you make of this, Chrissy? Do you think it's The New World Order trying to trick us into believing the website you showed is bogus?

http://metabunk.org/threads/385-Debunked-HaarpStatus-com

19frankenstorm is man made Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/30/2012, 6:39 pm

Bob wrote:What do you make of this, Chrissy? Do you think it's The New World Order trying to trick us into believing the website you showed is bogus?

http://metabunk.org/threads/385-Debunked-HaarpStatus-com

I think there are a lot of really smart people out there who have a lot of really good information to share.

and I think that some people dont want those people to have the ability to get people to start asking questions or to put doubt into peoples minds.

Im not gonna say its the NWO. But im gonna say that our gov and other govs dont want the peasants to know everything we can do.

and Ill pose these questions to you.

Why is it so difficult to beleive that we can make a storm stronger when we can create clouds in a chamber for a kids science project?

Why is it so difficult to beleive that we can seed storms when the gov has already told us they have this technology?

Why is it such a simply thing like feeding/seeding a storm is looked upon like a crazy person but yet we can land on mars, hit meteors with missles, have nuclear energy, measure the god particle and on and on.

You tell me, is it a fake or is it so true that someone doesnt want you to think about the simplest of ideas?

oh, and Ive talked with that person, Hes not a fake imho.

20frankenstorm is man made Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/30/2012, 6:56 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Rogue wrote: Ill pose these questions to you.

Why is it so difficult to beleive that we can make a storm stronger when we can create clouds in a chamber for a kids science project?

Why is it so difficult to beleive that we can seed storms when the gov has already told us they have this technology?

Why is it such a simply thing like feeding/seeding a storm is looked upon like a crazy person but yet we can land on mars, hit meteors with missles, have nuclear energy, measure the god particle and on and on.

You tell me, is it a fake or is it so true that someone doesnt want you to think about the simplest of ideas?

Those are all good questions. And I can't deny that serious attempts have been made and most likely are still being made to do weather modification which does include attempts to modify tropical cyclones. The proof of that was Project Stormfury...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Stormfury

So here's my question to you. Assuming that the government or whatever it was does have this capability and did indeed influence control over Hurricane Sandy, the question is to accomplish what exactly? What was the motive? How did these sinister forces benefit from having a hurricane do such devastation? What does it get them?
Human beings, no matter how sinister they are, do things for a reason. They don't "just do them" like is often the case with conspiracy theories.
There needs to be a motive. And I cannot for the life of me understand what the motive would be to destroy the New Jersey shoreline and to cripple New York City on purpose.
So if you believe this to be the case then you're going to need to help me understand what that motive is and what it accomplished for these conspirators. That blogger who is making this claim didn't even attempt to provide a motive. Can you?

21frankenstorm is man made Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/30/2012, 7:15 pm

Bob wrote:
Rogue wrote: Ill pose these questions to you.

Those are all good questions. And I can't deny that serious attempts have been made and most likely are still being made to do weather modification which does include attempts to modify tropical cyclones. The proof of that was Project Stormfury...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Stormfury

So here's my question to you. Assuming that the government or whatever it was does have this capability and did indeed influence control over Hurricane Sandy, the question is to accomplish what exactly? What was the motive? How did these sinister forces benefit from having a hurricane do such devastation? What does it get them?
Human beings, no matter how sinister they are, do things for a reason. They don't "just do them" like is often the case with conspiracy theories.
There needs to be a motive. And I cannot for the life of me understand what the motive would be to destroy the New Jersey shoreline and to cripple New York City on purpose.
So if you believe this to be the case then you're going to need to help me understand what that motive is and what it accomplished for these conspirators. That blogger who is making this claim didn't even attempt to provide a motive. Can you?

First lets verify that storm seeding is a fact. HAARP being used to modify weather is a theory and hasnt been proven. Although many and even some govs have even accused the USA of using it to cause weather in China, Iran, japan. We can talk about that later. here's 100% PROOF that weather seeding is a FACT.
------------
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/01/110118-abu-dhabi-desert-rain-cloud-seeding-controversy/

•Technology created 50 rainstorms in Abu Dhabi’s Al Ain region last year
http://www.airandaqua.com/blogs/have-scientists-discovered-how-to-make-rain-in-the-desert/

They had decided to 'seed' clouds with chemicals to produce rain and ease a drought in Beijing.

The operation went exactly as they had hoped - except that temperatures dropped sharply and the precipitation fell as snow

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1224475/China-overdoes-cloud-seeding-end-drought--blankets-Beijing-snow.html#ixzz2ApJuHNvn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

------------------------------------------

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1224475/China-overdoes-cloud-seeding-end-drought--blankets-Beijing-snow.html

-------------

I could go on and on with that. They actually showed on OUR news at one point when china was having the drought of them doin git, but people dont pay attention to that stuff. I do and some others do.
---------------------

Now why would they do it. I am not going to say OUR gov did it. It could have been another country who would benfit from messing up our election. romney was on a upward swing, perhaps they wanted to slow that down. So as far as motive, I cant give a conclusive one, only a opinion. But what I would say as I already have is that this storm was MODIFIED and I have absolutly no doubt in my mind about it. cold fronts do not make hurricanes over the water I dont care how they want to spin it. This was chemical induced.

now Ill wait for them to come haul me away

22frankenstorm is man made Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/30/2012, 7:50 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Rogue wrote: I have absolutly no doubt in my mind about it.
Be careful. To have "absolutely no doubt" (about anything) can lead your mind to places you don't always want to end up at. Always have some doubt. A little doubt is not a bad thing.

23frankenstorm is man made Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/30/2012, 8:06 pm

Bob wrote:
Be careful. To have "absolutely no doubt" (about anything) can lead your mind to places you don't always want to end up at. Always have some doubt. A little doubt is not a bad thing.

I hear ya.

I dont know if you remember my stance on this several years ago when I first came to this group. I didnt beleive in this stuff.

Now, I have spent years and thousands of hours researching it. Id have to say weather wars by use of chemicals and HAARP technologies is probaly one of my most veiwed hobbies.

its so easy for a enemy to off a bunch of people this way anywhere and not get blamed.

Thank you for the dicussion on it, its not about politics for me really, this subject just interest me to my core. I wish I would have gone into earth sciences.

24frankenstorm is man made Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/30/2012, 9:09 pm

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:

Bob, chrissy believes everything she reads if it negative towards any sort of liberal opinion. Hannity and Rush are both godlike entities to her. Bless her heart she is locked in step and will not falter. it is her view and her right.

Of course, she is clearly living in another world. LOL

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

25frankenstorm is man made Empty Re: frankenstorm is man made 10/30/2012, 9:18 pm

Yella wrote:
Bob wrote:

Bob, chrissy believes everything she reads if it negative towards any sort of liberal opinion. Hannity and Rush are both godlike entities to her. Bless her heart she is locked in step and will not falter. it is her view and her right.

Of course, she is clearly living in another world. LOL

Yella, Ive been studying HAARP and weather wars before obummer became the prez.

go smoke another

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum