Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My bet offer still stands. Will anyone take this bet?

+3
othershoe1030
Nekochan
boards of FL
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

boards of FL

boards of FL

I pick Obama to win the election and you pick Romney. Winner gets to pick the losers avatar for the entire next presidential term.

No, thanks. I pick Ron Paul... and I KNOW he ain't winning.

EDIT: boards, I've no doubt that you've run the numbers yourself, which is part of why you're offering this bet. Did you take into account that it's projected that 40% of Libertarians are writing-in Ron Paul? (For interested parties, only 5% are projected to vote Johnson, while 55% will abstain from voting in protest). A lot of people think those votes will be taken straight out of Romney's mouth... but I don't think so. Not at all.

Just curious.

boards of FL

boards of FL

riceme wrote:No, thanks. I pick Ron Paul... and I KNOW he ain't winning.

EDIT: boards, I've no doubt that you've run the numbers yourself, which is part of why you're offering this bet. Did you take into account that it's projected that 40% of Libertarians are writing-in Ron Paul? (For interested parties, only 5% are projected to vote Johnson, while 55% will abstain from voting in protest). A lot of people think those votes will be taken straight out of Romney's mouth... but I don't think so. Not at all.

Just curious.

I basically just look at the electoral map polls. Obama still leads there handily. He lost some ground after the first debate, though he is now gaining that back. Also, he leads in every single toss-up state except for Florida and South Carolina.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Obama no longer leads in Ohio.

300 electoral votes?

boards of FL wrote:

I basically just look at the electoral map polls. Obama still leads there handily. He lost some ground after the first debate, though he is now gaining that back. Also, he leads in every single toss-up state except for Florida and South Carolina.

Hmm, interesting. Are you losing your touch now that you're an old married guy, boards??! Wink I'm genuinely surprised that you didn't get out ye olde Excel spreadsheet and do the math yourself!

Nekochan

Nekochan

riceme wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Hmm, interesting. Are you losing your touch now that you're an old married guy, boards??! Wink I'm genuinely surprised that you didn't get out ye olde Excel spreadsheet and do the math yourself!

Ha, ha.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Nekochan wrote:Obama no longer leads in Ohio.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/oh/ohio_romney_vs_obama-1860.html

boards of FL

boards of FL

riceme wrote:Hmm, interesting. Are you losing your touch now that you're an old married guy, boards??! Wink I'm genuinely surprised that you didn't get out ye olde Excel spreadsheet and do the math yourself!

Nah. With poles I just take whatever realclearpolitics.com gives me.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Have you seen any predictions as to how Hurricane Sandy will effect voting? Power outages, roads closed, etc.?

knothead

knothead

Oh God, here we go again . . . . . no he does not . . . . I know you love Pew and Rasmussen and they lucked out in 08 but the RCP average gives the edge to Obama, still a toss up.

Sal

Sal

Lots of talkers, but no takers.

LOL.

Nekochan

Nekochan

[quote="boards of FL"]

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/oh/ohio_romney_vs_obama-1860.html[/quote

Latest poll has Romney up 2 points.

Nekochan

Nekochan

knothead wrote:

Oh God, here we go again . . . . . no he does not . . . . I know you love Pew and Rasmussen and they lucked out in 08 but the RCP average gives the edge to Obama, still a toss up.

Just give it a couple of days...the polls are turning for Romney. I know you don't like it, but that is what's happening. Wink

We'll just have to see on the 6th if they're right.

I'll take your bet. Its only a frickin avatar IF i lose. and I dont think I will. But if so, Im sure boards cant come up with anything worse than me Razz

Rogue wrote:I'll take your bet. Its only a frickin avatar IF i lose. and I dont think I will. But if so, Im sure boards cant come up with anything worse than me Razz

[CDB_Devil

I just heard that last night on Willie's Roadhouse, live from the Grand Ole Opry.

Now that we have THAT important tidbit out of the way:

WOOHOO, we've got a bet on the table!! I don't gamble, ever, but I sure do get excited when other people bet over stuff like this (not for money).

riceme wrote:
Rogue wrote:I'll take your bet. Its only a frickin avatar IF i lose. and I dont think I will. But if so, Im sure boards cant come up with anything worse than me Razz

[CDB_Devil

I just heard that last night on Willie's Roadhouse, live from the Grand Ole Opry.

Now that we have THAT important tidbit out of the way:

WOOHOO, we've got a bet on the table!! I don't gamble, ever, but I sure do get excited when other people bet over stuff like this (not for money).

Ahahahah Now that we have the bet we should start threatening each other with possible avatars Twisted Evil

Rogue wrote:
Ahahahah Now that we have the bet we should start threatening each other with possible avatars Twisted Evil

EXXXCELLENT suggestion. I have one for each of you!

For Chrissy:

My bet offer still stands.  Will anyone take this bet? I-HEART-OBAMA

And for boards:

My bet offer still stands.  Will anyone take this bet? Romney-white_large

LOL!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

hey, your supposed to help me get one for him.... we sisters

now come on now lol! lol! lol! lol!

I offered a bet... for the low one time bet of the relative lock of 300 electoral votes you too can choose my avatar.

only available for a limited time and for a limited duration... not available with any other bets or in the state of california.

PkrBum wrote:I offered a bet... for the low one time bet of the relative lock of 300 electoral votes you too can choose my avatar.

only available for a limited time and for a limited duration... not available with any other bets or in the state of california.

your saying romney at 300?

Nekochan

Nekochan

riceme wrote:
Rogue wrote:

EXXXCELLENT suggestion. I have one for each of you!

For Chrissy:

My bet offer still stands.  Will anyone take this bet? I-HEART-OBAMA

And for boards:

My bet offer still stands.  Will anyone take this bet? Romney-white_large

LOL!

LOL.

Rogue wrote: lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

hey, your supposed to help me get one for him.... we sisters

now come on now lol! lol! lol! lol!

Hey now, sisters or not, a bet is a bet and you should know by now that I hate both of those guys equally! I already cast my vote, and I wrote-in Ron Paul.

Razz

Rogue wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I offered a bet... for the low one time bet of the relative lock of 300 electoral votes you too can choose my avatar.

your saying romney at 300?

Noooo... The right arn't the ones that have been bragging and boasting about a landslide.

300 isn't even a landslide... I'm being generous.

It's a good thing you excluded my dumbarse state of California from this bet because I am admittedly too stupid to understand the electoral college and exactly how it works. I mean, I get the basics, yeah... but do I REALLY get how it works? Nosir.

And so with that, I thank you for taking me out of the running.

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum