Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Bob. I found the perfect car for you.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://lifeinc.today.com/_news/2012/10/26/14723981-honda-introduces-car-designed-just-for-women?lite#__utma=14933801.2036199977.1344873124.1351270132.1351276435.197&__utmb=14933801.1.10.1351276435&__utmc=14933801&__utmx=-&__utmz=14933801.1351194364.192.18.utmcsr=msn.com|utmccn=(referral)|utmcmd=referral|utmcct=/&__utmv=14933801.|8=Earned%20By=msnbc%7Ccover=1^12=Landing%20Content=Mixed=1^13=Landing%20Hostname=www.nbcnews.com=1^30=Visit%20Type%20to%20Content=Earned%20to%20Mixed=1&__utmk=108696194

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

that link aint workin, ghandi. please try to fix it so I can see my perfect car.
I hope it's a gay one (has an electric motor).

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob wrote:that link aint workin, ghandi. please try to fix it so I can see my perfect car.
I hope it's a gay one (has an electric motor).

The middle of the top line is the working link.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hey Bob.  I found the perfect car for you. Fitshe2

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

actually if I could have my choice of any car in the world it would hands-down be this one.

Hey Bob.  I found the perfect car for you. Tesla-Roadster

295 ft lbs of torque almost instantly when you mash the accelerator.
0-60 in 3.7 seconds
300 horsepower
top speed 125 mph
and last but certainly not least, needs no muslim oil and runs 225 miles on a single electric charge

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Any Honda is a great car.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

May I ask everyone here one question.
That car pictured, the one ghandi referred to I mean, is a beautiful peach color.

My question is, how did it ever happen that this beautiful color should only appeal to women and not men? I honestly don't understand why that would be. Can someone explain it to me?
When a man picks up a really nice peach (the fruit not the chick) and he looks at it, does he say "I don't want to eat that shit cause it's a girly color"?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

reaper1948 wrote:

Nothing wrong with that color Bob if you could get her to drive you around in it. Twisted Evil
Well stated, reaper. If I could get her to drive me around in it I'd settle for going back to that 72 pinto station wagon I used to own and that was the shittiest car ever built.

I think their marketing strategy will bite them in the arse.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The color is to close the Mary Kay color.

No Comment .................. Bob and Eric know why

hallmarkgrad wrote:No Comment .................. Bob and Eric know why

Do you have a pink car, babydoll??

Hey Bob.  I found the perfect car for you. Innocent

riceme wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote:No Comment .................. Bob and Eric know why

Do you have a pink car, babydoll??

Hey Bob.  I found the perfect car for you. Innocent

LOL... I almost said the same thing... but didn't want to know the answer.

PkrBum wrote:

LOL... I almost said the same thing... but didn't want to know the answer.

Hey Bob.  I found the perfect car for you. Teehee

LOL Yes. My wife bought a Purple Magenta) Geo convertible. After she passed on I kept the car. I have not had the heart to have it repainted. Not exactly my kind of car but at over 50 mpg I can live with it. Busted LOL

[img]Hey Bob.  I found the perfect car for you. Oayr1u[/img]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damn attractive color, hallmark. Not bland and colorless like my white car.

hallmarkgrad wrote:LOL Yes. My wife bought a Purple Magenta) Geo convertible. After she passed on I kept the car. I have not had the heart to have it repainted. Not exactly my kind of car but at over 50 mpg I can live with it. Busted LOL

Hey Bob.  I found the perfect car for you. Hg'sPurpleCar

Hey man, if I had a rig that got 50 mi/GAL I'd keep it too. In fact, I'd run it till the wheels fell off. Although, I might at least get it primered. LOL.

More power to ya, doll.

Hey Bob.  I found the perfect car for you. Coolguy

Lol.. I like you all the more hallmark..!!

Bluebonnet

Great car, better story. I would drive it until it rusted beneath me.

My wife is gone but I am sure she would approve. She came home on day and said " I found this cute little car at Bob salters and I want it." So we went down to see it. Damn a purple Geo Metro Holy shit!!!!! I thought not no but Hell No!!! The wife was a big lady and I all most asked " Can you fit in the damn little toy car? But I knew better. The salesman cut her a good deal(?).She had been saving her money and paid for it herself. She loved the thing and put many miles on it. One day my truck would not start so she said take the Geo. Oh shit. Down to the Shipyard in a barbie car. I took some good natured ribbing about it ,but being I was a foreman no one really wanted to get on my bad side.
It has been a surprising good car. It has about 230,000 on it. I completely rebuilt it about 4 years ago. Believe me i have thought many times about changing the color but I just dont want to right now.

The way things turned out I am glad I was able to help her get the little car.

I have no doubt she would "approve," hg. And that's a pretty good story as well. I bet she would enjoy the fact that you haven't changed the color of it, too (smile).

My pickup is just about to turn over 200k mi, and I probably take better care of her than I do myself, so I'm hoping to get 300k out of her. It's a Tacoma, so it could happen... crossing my fingers and toes, anyways.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum