Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are there any bluetooth headset users out here?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm bluetooth headset obsessed and have been for years.  I can no longer even stand to have to hold a smartphone up to my ear for anything but a very short conversation.

Over the years I've bought dozens of them of every make and model always looking for improvement in two areas which are all that matter to me.
One,  comfort on the ear
Two,  sound quality

And I just discovered one that is absolutely the perfect product.  And by that I mean at any price.  
But the kicker is this one sells for only $23.99.
I can't even feel it on my ear,  the audio quality is perfect on both ends of the conversation,  and it has the longest talk time on a charge of any headset I've ever owned (7 hrs talk time,  7 days standby time).

I'm not getting paid millions of dollars to sell you on this like Samuel L. Jackson and William Devane do when they ask you what's in your wallet and what's in your safe.  It's none of my fucking business what's in your wallet or your safe.  And it aint there's either.
And I'm not Chuck Woolery or The Fonz when they're getting big paydays for pitching snake oil products to you either.

I'm just telling you that for years my friends have called me the "Sultan of Cheap" because they know I can squeeze more value out of a dollar than anyone else they've ever heard of.  And if you use headsets,  this is now the only one I wanna own or recommend.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016A3A078/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I just recommended this to my daughter because there's often a lot of static when she calls me...wind and/or background noise.

Sal

Sal

Are there any bluetooth headset users out here? 25001382293350_The-people-who-wear-bluetooth-headsets-look-like-the-people-least-likely-to-receive-phone-calls

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Saul Alinsky wrote:Are there any bluetooth headset users out here? 25001382293350_The-people-who-wear-bluetooth-headsets-look-like-the-people-least-likely-to-receive-phone-calls

I absolutely agree with you.  People wearing bluetooth headsets LOOK like the nerds and space cadets you would see at a trekkie convention.  That's why you will never see me wearing one at any time.  You won't see it because I ONLY wear it when I'm alone in my home or in my car.  I don't even wear it when my girlfriend is with me at home or in my car because she thinks it's even nerdier than you do.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
I just recommended this to my daughter because there's often a lot of static when she calls me...wind and/or background noise.

This one has that licked. What you hear will be as good as if she's speaking into the phone's own microphone. THAT IS unless the static and noise is a problem intrinsic to the make and model of the phone she's using. And no bluetooth headset can correct that.
Just like you can't put new tires on a car with faulty shocks and expect that to give you a good ride.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

This one has that licked.  What you hear will be as good as if she's speaking into the phone's own microphone.  THAT IS unless the static and noise is a problem intrinsic to the make and model of the phone she's using.  And no bluetooth headset can correct that.  
Just like you can't put new tires on a car with faulty shocks and expect that to give you a good ride.

She calls me when she's taking walks...usually walks several miles a day.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

If you were an Amazon Associate, you could have made that link into an affiliate link and perhaps garnered some clicks and maybe some sales commissions, Bob.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:If you were an Amazon Associate, you could have made that link into an affiliate link and perhaps garnered some clicks and maybe some sales commissions, Bob.

I didn't know that, Z. And I appreciate your giving me a head's up on it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:

Is she using a headset now? If so, ask her what make and model it is and let me know. Just curious.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Is she using a headset now?  If so,  ask her what make and model it is and let me know.  Just curious.

It's similar to the one you recommended, but I don't know the make or model. She and her husband have gone for the weekend to Mystic Lake. They do a lot of camping and kayaking on the weekends.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum