Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HERE’S HOW EASY IT IS TO ILLEGALLY DONATE MONEY TO OBAMA’S CAMPAIGN

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

VectorMan

VectorMan

Since earlier this month, many have been tracking allegations that the Obama campaign has been taking donations — illegally — from foreign sources. Over the weekend, the New York Post reported finding evidence that the campaign was accepting foreign donations. Now, just how this was allegedly allowed to occur is being revealed.

The Post wrote that British citizen Chris Walker was able to make two $5 donations using his actual U.K. street address, inputting Arkansas as his state and using a New York zip code. Essentially a completely false address. Conducting the same experiment in trying to donate to Republican candidate Mitt Romney, Walker wasn’t able to make a transaction as it pointed out the addresses didn’t match the one associated with his card. The Romney donation site also prompted him to include the code from the back of his credit card while Obama’s did not. The Government Accountability Institute released a report that found none of the Obama campaign websites ask donors to provide their three-digit card-verification value (CVV).

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/heres-how-easy-it-is-to-illegally-donate-money-to-obamas-campaign-see-the-screenshots/

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

So you buy into the mind-mush coming from The Blaze, too....

I thought Pace Dog was the only poster believing the crap from that rag.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

VectorMan

VectorMan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:So you buy into the mind-mush coming from The Blaze, too....

I thought Pace Dog was the only poster believing the crap from that rag.

If it's true does it matter where it came from? It's not just opinion.

Same thing he did in '08....

FREE PASS ALERT!
FREE PASS ALERT!

boards of FL

boards of FL

All the dark money flowing into super pacs and 501c3's and you're posting this BS about a $5 donation made directly to a candidate when the person lied about their address?

boards of FL wrote:All the dark money flowing into super pacs and 501c3's and you're posting this BS about a $5 donation made directly to a candidate when the person lied about their address?

FREE PASS ALERT!
FREE PASS ALERT!

boards of FL

boards of FL

nochain wrote:FREE PASS ALERT!
FREE PASS ALERT!

Let's say that I am some evil foreign interest. Let's say that I want to contribute $10 million towards getting Obama re-elected. I have two options:

1) Lie about my address 2000 times while making individual donations of $5,000 on Obama's website.

2) Give $10 million to a super pac.

Congratulations, Columbo, you have blown this case wide open!

boards of FL wrote:
FREE PASS ALERT!

Let's say that I am some evil foreign interest. Let's say that I want to contribute $10 million towards getting Obama re-elected. I have two options:

1) Lie about my address 2000 times while making individual donations of $5,000 on Obama's website.

You miss the point - again. No surprise there. LOL.

boards of FL

boards of FL

nochain wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
FREE PASS ALERT!

You miss the point - again. No surprise there. LOL.

You have this uncanny trait in which you consistently try and hang on others that which actually is attributable to yourself. You accuse people of "cherry picking data" and then back that up by actually cherry picking data. You pile on to a thread like this that completely misses the point of campaign finance, and then accuse others of missing the point when they point this out.

[quote="boards of FL"]
nochain wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
FREE PASS ALERT!

L.

You have this uncanny trait in which you consistently try and hang on others that which actually is attributable to yourself. .

Right. You have this uncanny knack for distortion and selective reading. Does that make us even?

boards of FL

boards of FL

nochain wrote:Right. You have this uncanny knack for distortion and selective reading. Does that make us even?

It doesn't make us even. It actually again illustrates what I said in my last post.

boards of FL wrote:
nochain wrote:Right. You have this uncanny knack for distortion and selective reading. Does that make us even?

It doesn't make us even. It actually again illustrates what I said in my last post.

LOL. If I agreed with you we would both be wrong. Have you always had these narcissistic tendencies? Do you pedal bicycles backwards too? Any forward gears in your car or just reverse?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You actually have the nerve to post some drivel about TWO $5 donations? And to put your title in all caps like it's some major revelation?

You are completely clueless.

Floridatexan wrote:You actually have the nerve to post some drivel about TWO $5 donations? And to put your title in all caps like it's some major revelation?

Talk about clueless! Are you and Boards related or the same person? No, neither - Boards strikes me as intelligent if somewhat confrontational. You on the hand are, well, just you.

If its illegal... and romney's site is able to prevent it from happening... why would anyone issue a pass here?

PkrBum wrote:If its illegal... and romney's site is able to prevent it from happening... why would anyone issue a pass here?

Because they fail to see the big picture or more likely just choose to ignore the implications.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Floridatexan wrote:You actually have the nerve to post some drivel about TWO $5 donations? And to put your title in all caps like it's some major revelation?

I copied it in all caps brainiac.

You, of all people, have the nerve to call someone else clueless? Really? LOL

If this same "drivel" were happening on a web site of Romney's, you and all your small minded liberal friends would be up in arms, and it would be headlines on every liberal media outlet.

But, if it makes you feel better to lash out, by all means, carry on.

Sal

Sal

It's really useless to argue with wingnuts at this point.

Their worldview has become so divorced from reality that even simple concepts like scale and proportionality are foreign to them.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so tragic for the rest of the country.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

"...I copied it in all caps brainiac...."

Remember this was sourced from The Blaze. This propaganda rag tries to set wingnuts on fire so they get mad an go around spewing partisan nonsense everywhere. And the wingnuts scoff at "Lefties" for reading DailyKOS? It is the same type of mush. It sure has an effect on PaceDog--he is lead by the nose from the slop coming from that source.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

VectorMan

VectorMan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:"...I copied it in all caps brainiac...."

Remember this was sourced from The Blaze. This propaganda rag tries to set wingnuts on fire so they get mad an go around spewing partisan nonsense everywhere. And the wingnuts scoff at "Lefties" for reading DailyKOS? It is the same type of mush. It sure has an effect on PaceDog--he is lead by the nose from the slop coming from that source.

Again. Don't shoot the messenger, dude. Facts are facts, opinion is opinion. We all know how that goes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum