Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Romney supports UN plan to send manned flight to planet Kolob

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Why bother giving links.......just give some absurd conclusion, and that way I do not waste your time reading a link which never comes to the same conclusion as the title of the topic. We all know that the UN cannot do the exploration until after Obama becomes President for a second term and they can impose a UN tax.

I take it you're against connecting dots now?

2seaoat

I am just against titles with links which I diligently try to read and the article says nothing about the title conclusion......impossible to connect the dots, yet people think announcing a conclusion somehow connects those dots......so do you think you will pay your tax to support exploring Kolob?

Oh... like you do with Romney's finances? Tell us exactly how many jobs he has shipped overseas again since he left bain?

How about an estimate of his 401k within a million or two?

2seaoat

It is pretty simple to determine why Mitten the Kitten has not released his tax returns for 10 years. You see on the front page of your 1040 is the total amount a person has invested in their qualified plan.......oh boy, would it be fun to look at those numbers.........especially, since criminal prosecution is still a possibility if there can be shown a criminal conspiracy to put undervalued bain partnership interests in overseas accounts......wait until he loses, and the justice department goes after this scheme......now it would be simple politics.....after he loses, he could not get elected dog catcher, and when the felony charges come......I guess he will not vote again either.

Lol... see you can connect dots just fine. Well... in one direction anyway... but REALLY well in that one direction.

Oh no,,,,, affraid seaoats is on to us

seaoats will know the truth soon

[img]Romney supports UN plan to send manned flight to planet Kolob Sfun_a10[/img]

[img]Romney supports UN plan to send manned flight to planet Kolob Sfun_a11[/img]
look into this for 2 minutes, you wont remember a thing. you saw nothing
[img]Romney supports UN plan to send manned flight to planet Kolob 12604410[/img]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum