Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Globalist plan to nuke America....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Globalist plan to nuke America.... Empty Globalist plan to nuke America.... 10/21/2012, 10:55 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I am probably the only poster on this forum who watched that whole 1:45 video clip, in one sitting. It was fascinating. Thanks for sharing it.

I like Alex Jones, and that interview with Joel Skousen shed light on a LOT of current happenings.......I can see where many things are going now, and why...

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I am probably the only poster on this forum who watched that whole 1:45 video clip, in one sitting. It was fascinating. Thanks for sharing it.

I like Alex Jones, and that interview with Joel Skousen shed light on a LOT of current happenings.......I can see where many things are going now, and why...

Yes it was interesting. He is at odds with others on the timing of the BIG CRASH of the ECONOMY...but there are sooo many variables and principles and powers involved....

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

There were a lot of takeaways from that interview with Joel Skousen.

He said the Muslim threat to America is a red herring. Lordy, I have always known this to be true.... Skouseen said the real enemies of America are still Russia and China, which I have always firmly believed. Our wars against the Muslims have been waged so the oligarchs could further enslave our country into debt and enrichen themselves at the same time.

He said we have about 8 years before World War III starts. That fits the timeline of Strauss and Howe in their 1997 book, The Fourth Turning. They predicted a massive crisis to appear around the early 2020s, and it will be as bad as the crisis that presaged World War II.

It is funny how he says nuclear North Korea will be the trigger for the next global war. I have been scratching my head why North Korea has been allowed to have nuclear weapons, and conduct nuclear tests, while the Iranian nuclear threat is immediate and more of a concern (even though no one can say for sure they even have a bomb).

He said that Reagan initially was not a member of the Establishment, and that after he was nominated in 1980, the Establishment made him take George HW Bush as a running mate (a REAL Establishment creep). And, when Reagan still would not play ball the way the oligarchs wanted, they tried to assassinate him in 1981. I believe that!

So the attack on Iran has been deferred until after Syria is taken care of.... I liked his reasoning as to why Turkey might invade Syria and then get the rest of NATO involved to finally dispose of Assad.

So the oligarchs are not yet ready to collapse the dollar (YET anyway...). I wonder what is in store for us all economically over the next few years. It looks like high (but understated by the govt) inflation is going to be the norm.

He said get ready for the police state to round us up. Those of us who have written the things you and I have written on all of these forums over the years will be the first to get scooped up. Hopefully the nuclear fireball will have consumed me before marshall law gets instituted.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I know ya'll are gonna despise me for even bringing this up.
But this past week, Jones conducted a 24 hour telethon with his radio show to get donations.
Frankly, I've never heard of any other talk radio personality doing this and I've been listening to talk radio since 1962.
Before this, only the radio and tv evangelists did it.
Does this not mean anything to you two gentleman?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I didn't pay attention to that part, Bob.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:There were a lot of takeaways from that interview with Joel Skousen.

He said the Muslim threat to America is a red herring. Lordy, I have always known this to be true.... Skouseen said the real enemies of America are still Russia and China, which I have always firmly believed. Our wars against the Muslims have been waged so the oligarchs could further enslave our country into debt and enrichen themselves at the same time.

He said we have about 8 years before World War III starts. That fits the timeline of Strauss and Howe in their 1997 book, The Fourth Turning. They predicted a massive crisis to appear around the early 2020s, and it will be as bad as the crisis that presaged World War II.

It is funny how he says nuclear North Korea will be the trigger for the next global war. I have been scratching my head why North Korea has been allowed to have nuclear weapons, and conduct nuclear tests, while the Iranian nuclear threat is immediate and more of a concern (even though no one can say for sure they even have a bomb).

He said that Reagan initially was not a member of the Establishment, and that after he was nominated in 1980, the Establishment made him take George HW Bush as a running mate (a REAL Establishment creep). And, when Reagan still would not play ball the way the oligarchs wanted, they tried to assassinate him in 1981. I believe that!

So the attack on Iran has been deferred until after Syria is taken care of.... I liked his reasoning as to why Turkey might invade Syria and then get the rest of NATO involved to finally dispose of Assad.

So the oligarchs are not yet ready to collapse the dollar (YET anyway...). I wonder what is in store for us all economically over the next few years. It looks like high (but understated by the govt) inflation is going to be the norm.

He said get ready for the police state to round us up. Those of us who have written the things you and I have written on all of these forums over the years will be the first to get scooped up. Hopefully the nuclear fireball will have consumed me before marshall law gets instituted.

So if we have 8 years before WWIII starts, turkey hitting Syria will be of no matter in the near term. Morons. Oh and it is "martial law"....moron.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob I have followed Jones for a long time now.. He's a dedicated workhorse that deserves and properly uses every penny he receives. He's hired quite a few good assistants and is putting out a ton more news than government supported TV and radio stations...so yeah I think about t..I think I'll keep buying his products and supporting him...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:There were a lot of takeaways from that interview with Joel Skousen.

So if we have 8 years before WWIII starts, turkey hitting Syria will be of no matter in the near term. Morons. Oh and it is "martial law"....moron.
Z has more brains in his little finger than most people posting here....you calling him a moron is really moronic....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Papa Don and Alex Jones are a match made in heaven.
P.T. Barnum would be proud.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Papa Don and Alex Jones are a match made in heaven.
P.T. Barnum would be proud.

Well Drudge uses a lot of Alex's stories so I guess you are down on drudge also. Sorry Bob you just fluff your nice little nest and watch the MSM and happiness will surely come your way....He has lots of very good guests on his show and I find it far more entertaining than the regular crap...

As far as Barnum, you government fairy tale 911 believers are proof of that...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Judge, Jones, Papa Don etc. And bloggers like you and me.
I listened to an hour long interview of Morley Safer on C-Span a week ago.
He really nailed it. He said what all this stuff is lacking is editing.
In other words, all this new info is thrown off the top of heads. Opinion is told as being fact. Truth becomes anything. Stuff is being thrown off the tops of heads without any attempt to introduce it to checks and balances and editing.
Before all this at least we had somebody in between the bloviators and us to edit it for accuracy and the rest. That is now history and anything gets "published" with the internet without that check and balance.
Pretty good point he made.

Bob wrote:Judge, Jones, Papa Don etc. And bloggers like you and me.
In other words, all this new info is thrown off the top of heads. Opinion is told as being fact. Truth becomes anything. Stuff is being thrown off the tops of heads without any attempt to introduce it to checks and balances and editing.
Before all this at least we had somebody in between the bloviators and us to edit it for accuracy and the rest. That is now history and anything gets "published" with the internet without that check and balance.

And the truth really doesn't matter to many.. If their idol says it it's good enough for them.. They'll keep repeating it til they really do believe it..

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Judge, Jones, Papa Don etc. And bloggers like you and me.

Oh hey Bob...I have a built in BS filter and it works as an on the fly editor for me.....Just dump all the dust debris and wreckage right down here and I will sift out the "airplane" parts and thermite residue all by myself....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"Globalist plan to nuke America"

To accomplish what exactly? What good is a nuked out America to "globalists" whoever they are? How exactly do the "globalists" benefit from a nuked out America? And please don't tell me to watch youtubes. I watch hundreds and hundreds of youtubes about every fucking day till my eyes bleed. Have pity on me and instead answer these questions in your words. Not in the words of youtubes and Alex Jones and Charlie Sheen and rosie o daniels.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Z has more brains in his little finger than most people posting here....you calling him a moron is really moronic....

Thanks, Teo. I value your opinions as well, and have learned a lot from the links you post--today is an example.

Here is Joel Skousen's website:
http://www.joelskousen.com/index.html

I didn't realize he was a USMC fighter pilot during the Vietnam era. In the video, he did mention he had been a military officer and that they would not advance him past the rank of Captain--he never mentioned the branch he had served in, though. I'd like to know more about his military service and what Squadron/Group he served in--whether he was mostly an east-coaster (2d MAW) or a west-coaster (3rd MAW). I guess he stayed in long enough to be passed-over for Major. I saw that happen to a lot of guys--it was not really a reflection on themselves, but the system, in many cases. The officer corps in the Marine Corps is very competetive and can be cut-throat. I sometimes wonder how I managed it for the years I served.

I definitely am going to be following Joel Skousen in the future...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum