Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stop and Frisk: Darth Trump's Master-plan for Urban Black America

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Because all black Americans who live in urban neighborhoods are lazy, hostile, violent, and evil, the answer is to dramatically increase the occupying police presence and harassment.

We can do this, Trump claims, at the same time as we re-build our shredded military so the world won't dare fuck with us.

Reality

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/stop-and-frisk-and-donald-trumps-promise-police-state-black-people?akid=14679.260394.ikVgAd&rd=1&src=newsletter1064253&t=4

Down with Amerika Inc., corporate control of our government through corrupt campaign financing.

Police and govt solutions actually focusing on the problem?

That's just crazy talk... eh comrade?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Police and govt solutions actually focusing on the problem?

Better to just keep treating black Americans as second-class citizens, right my racist friend?

2seaoat

Police and govt solutions actually focusing on the problem?

Pure hypocrisy. You argue that progressives are fascist and then argue fascist policies are the solution..............at least try a little harder to have your sophistry be consistent. A police state is not a solution. Ending the war on drugs is a solution. One involves more government intrusion, and one involves less and surprise.....you show your real agenda by throwing your espoused principles under the bus.

Under your nazi govt solution prohibitions are required for society as a whole. An actual solution focuses on the exact point at issue. The postulate of your agenda is that blacks are targeted by police without provocation... ignoring completely that crime rates don't support it. Police go where the crime is... right?

I'll be right there with you if it's to check police powers and defend civil rights. I just won't ignore shit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum