Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paradoxical Quote of the Day

+7
no stress
Joanimaroni
othershoe1030
ZVUGKTUBM
TEOTWAWKI
stormwatch89
A View
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Paradoxical Quote of the Day Empty Paradoxical Quote of the Day 10/21/2012, 8:04 am

A View

"Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen
to prove they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a
citizen."

Now add this,
"Many of those who refuse, or are unable, to prove they are citizens
will receive free insurance paid for by those who are forced to buy
insurance because they are citizens."

And this is why informed citizens can’t, in their right mind, vote for
him for another term!

2Paradoxical Quote of the Day Empty Re: Paradoxical Quote of the Day 10/21/2012, 8:08 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

A View wrote:
citizen."

Now add this,

him for another term!

excellent point.

3Paradoxical Quote of the Day Empty Re: Paradoxical Quote of the Day 10/21/2012, 10:13 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Government considers the Constitution as terrorist literature and those that revere it terrorists.

Government considers those returning from serving their country potential terrorists.

Government considers it hate crime to speak badly of those that perpetrated 911 according to the government.

4Paradoxical Quote of the Day Empty Re: Paradoxical Quote of the Day 10/21/2012, 12:51 pm

A View wrote:
citizen."

Now add this,

him for another term!

LOL!

5Paradoxical Quote of the Day Empty Re: Paradoxical Quote of the Day 10/21/2012, 1:09 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I wonder whose sockpuppet 'The View' is?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

6Paradoxical Quote of the Day Empty Re: Paradoxical Quote of the Day 10/21/2012, 1:44 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I wonder whose sockpuppet 'The View' is?

I think it's Pacedog.

7Paradoxical Quote of the Day Empty Re: Paradoxical Quote of the Day 10/21/2012, 2:27 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Imagine the hypocrisy of a group who touts FREEDOM and SMALL GOVERNMENT with every breath yet wants to monitor every uterus in the country.

8Paradoxical Quote of the Day Empty Re: Paradoxical Quote of the Day 10/21/2012, 4:54 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

othershoe1030 wrote:Imagine the hypocrisy of a group who touts FREEDOM and SMALL GOVERNMENT with every breath yet wants to monitor every uterus in the country.

Monitor? It's more like not be responsible for and to pay for every uterus.

9Paradoxical Quote of the Day Empty Re: Paradoxical Quote of the Day 10/21/2012, 6:18 pm

no stress

no stress

Notice the articulate and well thought out responses to this from the left....LOL, who's sock etc. If ya aint got nutin just say you aint got nutin. I personally think it is a thought provoking statement for those of us with a brain and no shit in our mouths.

10Paradoxical Quote of the Day Empty Re: Paradoxical Quote of the Day 10/21/2012, 8:35 pm

A View

ZVUGKTUBM,

It's "A View" not The View. No sock here! I'm my own man. I've been around a long time. I gave it up for awhile after PNJ banned me. They couldn't handle the truth. Those bunch of no writing,no spelling, can't put together a complete sentence fools! Why they don't have a proofreader is beyond me!

Also, I have to work for a living so I really don't have time to get on these boards as much as I would like. I'll be around from time to time though.

I really enjoy everyone's comments even from some of the people I don't agree with. Take care!

11Paradoxical Quote of the Day Empty Re: Paradoxical Quote of the Day 10/21/2012, 9:40 pm

A View wrote:ZVUGKTUBM,

It's "A View" not The View. No sock here! I'm my own man. I've been around a long time. I gave it up for awhile after PNJ banned me. They couldn't handle the truth. Those bunch of no writing,no spelling, can't put together a complete sentence fools! Why they don't have a proofreader is beyond me!

Also, I have to work for a living so I really don't have time to get on these boards as much as I would like. I'll be around from time to time though.

I really enjoy everyone's comments even from some of the people I don't agree with. Take care!

Nice to have you around. look forward to seeing your post Smile

12Paradoxical Quote of the Day Empty Re: Paradoxical Quote of the Day 10/21/2012, 9:49 pm

othershoe1030 wrote:Imagine the hypocrisy of a group who touts FREEDOM and SMALL GOVERNMENT with every breath yet wants to monitor every uterus in the country.

Amen. Then they want to sterilize the poor so their tax dollars can go to fighting more wars rather than abortions. They rather kill your children AFTER they are born.

13Paradoxical Quote of the Day Empty Re: Paradoxical Quote of the Day 10/21/2012, 9:51 pm

You must be talking about Chrissy. Spellcheck is a crutch in her opinion.LOL!

14Paradoxical Quote of the Day Empty Re: Paradoxical Quote of the Day 10/21/2012, 9:57 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:

hes talking about the PNJ you POS[img]Paradoxical Quote of the Day Msn-bu10[/img]

15Paradoxical Quote of the Day Empty Re: Paradoxical Quote of the Day 10/21/2012, 10:14 pm

Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Yes, I know. That was you.

hes talking about the PNJ you POS[img]Paradoxical Quote of the Day Msn-bu10[/img]

16Paradoxical Quote of the Day Empty Re: Paradoxical Quote of the Day 10/21/2012, 10:16 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Yes, I know. That was you.

i never wrote for the pnj Rolling Eyes

17Paradoxical Quote of the Day Empty Re: Paradoxical Quote of the Day 10/21/2012, 10:29 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:

Amen. Then they want to sterilize the poor so their tax dollars can go to fighting more wars rather than abortions. They rather kill your children AFTER they are born.

ummm... that's actually a progressive idea right here in america supported by none other than margaret sanger. eugenics.

Ironic eh? I guess we would all be laughing about it if hitler hadn't thght it was such a good idea. Sanger the visionary... lol.

18Paradoxical Quote of the Day Empty Re: Paradoxical Quote of the Day 10/21/2012, 10:33 pm

PkrBum wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

ummm... that's actually a progressive idea right here in america supported by none other than margaret sanger. eugenics.

Ironic eh? I guess we would all be laughing about it if hitler hadn't thght it was such a good idea. Sanger the visionary... lol.

It's not an idea. It rather factual, wouldn't you say?

19Paradoxical Quote of the Day Empty Re: Paradoxical Quote of the Day 10/21/2012, 10:35 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Joanimaroni wrote:

That is exactly right. Your group is not pro life you are only pro birth.

Republicans don't trust women and their families and doctors to make their own health care decisions.
They need to stop being so obsessed with what goes on in areas that are none of their business.

If you all claim to be such fans of small government that concern should include small government when it comes to individual freedom for women and their personal decisions.

20Paradoxical Quote of the Day Empty Re: Paradoxical Quote of the Day 10/21/2012, 11:42 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You prodeath women. Always the it's my body BS. Sure you should be trust worthy with your body BUT 50 million American abortions later it seems you broads ain't worth a spit of trust. Guess maybe we shouldn't trust you with MEN'S bodies. Evil or Very Mad

21Paradoxical Quote of the Day Empty Re: Paradoxical Quote of the Day 10/22/2012, 12:19 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

It's not an idea. It rather factual, wouldn't you say?

Yes... It took place. Sanger thght the darker races and the genetically defective and the poor unfit, unintelligent... Their children undesirable and destined for unfulfilled and unenlightened lives... I guess we're lucky she didn't get all of her ideas legislated on a national level. yea.

22Paradoxical Quote of the Day Empty Re: Paradoxical Quote of the Day 10/22/2012, 6:46 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

othershoe1030 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

That is exactly right. Your group is not pro life you are only pro birth.

Republicans don't trust women and their families and doctors to make their own health care decisions.
They need to stop being so obsessed with what goes on in areas that are none of their business.

If you all claim to be such fans of small government that concern should include small government when it comes to individual freedom for women and their personal decisions.

No. it's a matter of "your group" wanting the government to pay for uterian choices. You know, you expect the government to pay for abortions when a pregnancy is inconvenient..

23Paradoxical Quote of the Day Empty Re: Paradoxical Quote of the Day 10/22/2012, 5:31 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:You prodeath women. Always the it's my body BS. Sure you should be trust worthy with your body BUT 50 million American abortions later it seems you broads ain't worth a spit of trust. Guess maybe we shouldn't trust you with MEN'S bodies. Evil or Very Mad

That's why you don't have a woman friend, including me. I'm done with your sorry ass.

24Paradoxical Quote of the Day Empty Re: Paradoxical Quote of the Day 10/22/2012, 5:44 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:You prodeath women. Always the it's my body BS. Sure you should be trust worthy with your body BUT 50 million American abortions later it seems you broads ain't worth a spit of trust. Guess maybe we shouldn't trust you with MEN'S bodies. Evil or Very Mad

That's why you don't have a woman friend, including me. I'm done with your sorry ass.

I have women friends...it's just that they are pro-life so I guess they don't count as women....You are pretty much a one issue person. How do you deal with the fact that all you care about is the freedom to kill unborn children...?

25Paradoxical Quote of the Day Empty Re: Paradoxical Quote of the Day 10/22/2012, 5:49 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Why should taxpayers pay for abortions? Even if you're pro-choice, why should taxpayers pay?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum