Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would Jesus be for or against getting a Covid vaccine?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Last week a major network ran a series of shows about White Evangelist Preachers yelling anti-vaccine statements at their congregations.  The number of various churches in the reports makes it clear this is a coordinated political movement.  I must confess, I know absolutely nothing about what goes on at an Evangelistic church, but these TV reports made me wonder ... the very definition of an infectious disease is a medical/science statement.  All the medicines devised to defeat the disease are scientific in nature, devised by highly trained people who have devoted themselves to human health.  Politics, on the other hand is always about gaining power over others.  The evangelist preachers, of course, claim a direct line to their God figure Jesus.  It's only natural to assume then that if Jesus appeared near the Pharmacy at Walmart next Tuesday afternoon, he'd yell out a tirade against Covid vaccines.  I'd appreciate it if someone knows whether Jesus is for against Covid vaccines would clue me in on if this Religious political movement represents The Lord's POV or is just another form of BS.  

Telstar likes this post

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger wrote:
Last week a major network ran a series of shows about White Evangelist Preachers yelling anti-vaccine statements at their congregations.  The number of various churches in the reports makes it clear this is a coordinated political movement.  I must confess, I know absolutely nothing about what goes on at an Evangelistic church, but these TV reports made me wonder ... the very definition of an infectious disease is a medical/science statement.  All the medicines devised to defeat the disease are scientific in nature, devised by highly trained people who have devoted themselves to human health.  Politics, on the other hand is always about gaining power over others.  The evangelist preachers, of course, claim a direct line to their God figure Jesus.  It's only natural to assume then that if Jesus appeared near the Pharmacy at Walmart next Tuesday afternoon, he'd yell out a tirade against Covid vaccines.  I'd appreciate it if someone knows whether Jesus is for against Covid vaccines would clue me in on if this Religious political movement represents The Lord's POV or is just another form of BS.  

Don't know about the real Jesus but I do know that Orange Jesus, The Chosen Load, turned the vaccine into bleach. BTW welcome back Words, your observations and opinions have been sorely missed on this forum. sunny

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum