Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CALLING JOANIMARONI

+4
bigdog
Telstar
PkrBum
RealLindaL
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26CALLING JOANIMARONI - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/20/2021, 6:18 pm

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:I know nothing about q anon... except that they are some sort of conspiracy org. I've certainly never sought out their position on anything. I don't even watch fox news. I'm sure it consoles you in some way to believe I do... but you're wrong.

More of an Epoch Times sort of douche.

PkrBum wrote: I'm no quitter. It's not in my nature

A rube through and through until the bitter end.

PkrBum wrote: Btw... I didn't vote for Trump

lmao

Telstar, RealLindaL and zsomething like this post

27CALLING JOANIMARONI - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/21/2021, 3:27 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Doing well.

zsomething likes this post

28CALLING JOANIMARONI - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/21/2021, 4:56 pm

bigdog

There you go. I knew all I had to do was post a paragraph or two to make Joanie annoyed enough to show herself.

I like the idea of her sitting in a chair and posting on the forum all day long. Yes, a lot of posters have died while spending their days rooted to a chair, getting no exercise, not seeing the world or smelling the roses.

I'll just mosey along now, because I have no intention of allowing my revulsion with other people's opinions hook me into any online forum again.
Life is way too good.

Ciao

Telstar likes this post

29CALLING JOANIMARONI - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/21/2021, 5:53 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Had nothing to do with you! Reel in your narcissistic behavior.

RLL sent me an email.

RealLindaL and zsomething like this post

30CALLING JOANIMARONI - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/22/2021, 12:07 am

Telstar

Telstar

But of course you didn't respond to RLL with an email. Rolling Eyes lol!

31CALLING JOANIMARONI - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/23/2021, 1:12 am

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:

Actually she did, finally, and it was a nice letter.

32CALLING JOANIMARONI - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/23/2021, 5:01 am

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Maybe she should have left it at that. She might have known a public response would rattle some cages. Maybe that's the point. This place is so quiet lately that reviving the old epic flame war could heat the place up a bit. At least there are no bordering forums where the war could spill into like it did the last time. Let r' Rip. Laughing

33CALLING JOANIMARONI - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/25/2021, 3:17 pm

bigdog

Telstar wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Maybe she should have left it at that. She might have known a public response would rattle some cages. Maybe that's the point. This place is so quiet lately that reviving the old epic flame war could heat the place up a bit. At least there are no bordering forums where the war could spill into like it did the last time. Let r' Rip. Laughing

____
I don't intend to drag out stuff from years ago, but I will say what I said back then- any damage done to the other forums had nothing to do with me. I never , not once, posted on the South Florida forum everyone was talking about, nor any other gannet forums than the PNJ. Someone thought it would be funny to pretend to be me and take the fight over to other forums. No doubt, someone, or several people from the Pensacola forum who loved playing games. I don't really care, but it was not me.

I remember thinking that anyone who followed this forum should have known it wasn't me, just from the writing style. Whatever.

34CALLING JOANIMARONI - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/25/2021, 3:47 pm

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:

C'mon Tel -- a "public response" consisting of exactly TWO WORDS: "Doing well" -- in response to my thread CALLING for Joani to respond??  She "might have known" THAT would "rattle some cages"?? You've got to be kidding.  In the first place, anyone who had their cage rattled by those two simple words was just looking to stir up trouble for no reason whatsoever; further, blaming it on Joani (as if she should have known it would cause trouble for her, the appointed moderator of this forum, to say two words) is waaay over the top.

35CALLING JOANIMARONI - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/26/2021, 5:57 am

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:

C'mon Tel -- a "public response" consisting of exactly TWO WORDS: "Doing well" -- in response to my thread CALLING for Joani to respond??  She "might have known" THAT would "rattle some cages"?? You've got to be kidding.  In the first place, anyone who had their cage rattled by those two simple words was just looking to stir up trouble for no reason whatsoever; further, blaming it on Joani (as if she should have known it would cause trouble for her, the appointed moderator of this forum, to say two words) is waaay over the top.

Whatever.  Rolling Eyes lol! The "Doing well" was fine but the "Had nothing to do with you! Reel in your narcissistic behavior.
RLL sent me an email." Was somewhat over the top, don't you think? Then again I don't have the power to delete and ban whoever rubs my nose the wrong way like a so called "moderator" does. Rolling Eyes

36CALLING JOANIMARONI - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 4/22/2021, 10:05 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Wait, is pkrbum still a douche? Even after all these years? Still douche? I just scanned this thread, but still? Really?

Telstar likes this post

37CALLING JOANIMARONI - Page 2 Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 4/23/2021, 2:32 am

RealLindaL

Yes, boards. Really. Still.

Telstar likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum