Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama will be reelected if he retains lead in Ohio

+5
knothead
Markle
Nekochan
othershoe1030
gulfbeachbandit
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Get the straightjacket out for Pacedog!

http://www.policymic.com/articles/16462/presidential-polls-2012-obama-will-be-reelected-if-he-retains-lead-in-ohio

As Election Day nears, Romney crowds are surging
By STEVE PEOPLES | Associated Press – Fri, Oct 12, 2012.

Obama will be reelected if he retains lead in Ohio - Page 2 ColumbusDispatch

Well, I hope they surge right into the Ohio River,stupidass's. They're too dumb too know their party's sabotaged everyone of them.

oh so your wishing them to go off into the river. i see. will you be one of the low lifes rioting when obama looses?

romney has a surge in ohio. he has a surge all over actually

Looses? Is he loose somewhere? I won't be rioting anywhere and neither will anybody else. That's just ignorant conjecture from the feeble minded.

Actually, there will be a riot..... It is going to be a riot on this forum the evening of Tuesday, November 6th; especially when Obama's overwhelming re-election victory is announced. I suppose it will be mighty fun here (a real riot) in the days and weeks that follow. I hope your barbs are sharpened because some folks are going to be pouty-faced mad and will be ripe for teasing.

I am filling out my absentee ballot today and will vote for Gary Johnson for president, but I have no doubts about who is going to win......

I dont know why you are so sure who is going to win at this point. My area here has EXPLODED with romney signs. I mean EXPLODED.

do you know something that everyone else doesnt?

you seem all too willing to claim a obama victory for a person not voting for him.

as far as it being a hoot here if obama wins. I can assure you the anti obama fans will have the last laugh when the healthcare tax starts hitting the poor people and they loose thier income tax refund to the IRS LOL

and that will be the least of our worries. it will be bitter sweet though. because i am sure to suffer the same fate as many who will be suffering at the hands of this dictating administration.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

VectorMan wrote:Obama will have to do way more than "retain a lead" in Ohio to get re-elected. Just think about how many people will come out to just vote against him.

We've got to take the son of a bitch out! Oh sorry. Did I just sound like a union thug? LOL

ABO

No, you sounded like the slime you are.

NaNook

NaNook

Regardless of who wins, unless Congress does their job before 12/31, it will be every person for themselves. Don't believe me? Wait and see.......

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:
VectorMan wrote:Obama will have to do way more than "retain a lead" in Ohio to get re-elected. Just think about how many people will come out to just vote against him.

We've got to take the son of a bitch out! Oh sorry. Did I just sound like a union thug? LOL

ABO

No, you sounded like the slime you are.

You've had a really bad attitude recently. You must be getting a little worried.

Rogue wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Get the straightjacket out for Pacedog!

http://www.policymic.com/articles/16462/presidential-polls-2012-obama-will-be-reelected-if-he-retains-lead-in-ohio

As Election Day nears, Romney crowds are surging
By STEVE PEOPLES | Associated Press – Fri, Oct 12, 2012.

Obama will be reelected if he retains lead in Ohio - Page 2 ColumbusDispatch

Well, I hope they surge right into the Ohio River,stupidass's. They're too dumb too know their party's sabotaged everyone of them.

oh so your wishing them to go off into the river. i see. will you be one of the low lifes rioting when obama looses?

romney has a surge in ohio. he has a surge all over actually

Looses? Is he loose somewhere? I won't be rioting anywhere and neither will anybody else. That's just ignorant conjecture from the feeble minded.

Actually, there will be a riot..... It is going to be a riot on this forum the evening of Tuesday, November 6th; especially when Obama's overwhelming re-election victory is announced. I suppose it will be mighty fun here (a real riot) in the days and weeks that follow. I hope your barbs are sharpened because some folks are going to be pouty-faced mad and will be ripe for teasing.

I am filling out my absentee ballot today and will vote for Gary Johnson for president, but I have no doubts about who is going to win......

I dont know why you are so sure who is going to win at this point. My area here has EXPLODED with romney signs. I mean EXPLODED.

do you know something that everyone else doesnt?

you seem all too willing to claim a obama victory for a person not voting for him.

as far as it being a hoot here if obama wins. I can assure you the anti obama fans will have the last laugh when the healthcare tax starts hitting the poor people and they loose thier income tax refund to the IRS LOL

and that will be the least of our worries. it will be bitter sweet though. because i am sure to suffer the same fate as many who will be suffering at the hands of this dictating administration.

What healthcare tax,Chrissy? Do you even know anything about the healthcare plan?

you're kidding right? it's the tax that wasn't a tax while it was passed then became a tax to pass the scotus.

PkrBum wrote:you're kidding right? it's the tax that wasn't a tax while it was passed then became a tax to pass the scotus.

thank you. sometimes I just give up with her. you have to go over everyting like you would with a person who has killed all thier brain cells. or perhaps like a child.

Individual Mandate Excise Tax(Jan 2014): Starting in 2014, anyone not buying “qualifying” health insurance must pay an income surtax according to the higher of the following

1 Adult

2 Adults

3+ Adults

1% AGI/$95

1% AGI/$190

1% AGI/$285

2% AGI/$325

2% AGI/$650

2% AGI/$975

2016 +

2.5% AGI/$695

2.5% AGI/$1390

2.5% AGI/$2085

Exemptions for religious objectors, undocumented immigrants, prisoners, those earning less than the poverty line, members of Indian tribes, and hardship cases (determined by HHS)

Employer Mandate Tax(Jan 2014): If an employer does not offer health coverage, and at least one employee qualifies for a health tax credit, the employer must pay an additional non-deductible tax of $2000 for all full-time employees. This provision applies to all employers

Read more: http://atr.org/comprehensive-list-tax-hikes-obamacare-a5758#ixzz29L7GZ55L

PkrBum wrote:you're kidding right? it's the tax that wasn't a tax while it was passed then became a tax to pass the scotus.

"as far as it being a hoot here if obama wins. I can assure you the anti obama fans will have the last laugh when the healthcare tax starts hitting the poor people and they loose thier income tax refund to the IRS LOL"

No,Pkr.This is what she said and this is a flat out fairytale. The poor won't be paying any excise tax.They will be getting a subsidy to pay for health insurance. The people who choose not to purchase it and can will be getting a tax.

that sounds good on paper... but the reality is that those that are able either choose to buy ins or would be liable for the cost. the indigent are already provided ins... as are the elderly. the margin will be the people that are the working poor (middle class) that would suffer financially if they are forced to buy ins or pay the fine... they have made a choice that isn't collectivist... they have housing costs and car payments and rising food costs... there will be hardships. how many average families have extra thousands of dollars laying around? paycheck to paycheck families will suffer... don't believe the lies... the govt never gets these huge social programs right... it's designed to fail.

PkrBum wrote:that sounds good on paper... but the reality is that those that are able either choose to buy ins or would be liable for the cost. the indigent are already provided ins... as are the elderly. the margin will be the people that are the working poor (middle class) that would suffer financially if they are forced to buy ins or pay the fine... they have made a choice that isn't collectivist... they have housing costs and car payments and rising food costs... there will be hardships. how many average families have extra thousands of dollars laying around? paycheck to paycheck families will suffer... don't believe the lies... the govt never gets these huge social programs right... it's designed to fail.

That's totally false. Most of the middle class have health insurance. The working poor are the ones who will get the subsidies.They're the ones who don't have it.That's the whole point besides you think we should pay for their health insurance costs when they don't have any? Everybody needs to pay for their own health insurance.

pardon me when i remind you of this in a few years.

you could look at romneycare for some reference related to real costs... but mass is a very wealthy state... so the hard realities enjoy some insulation that the nation as a whole will not.

i wish it would work too... i'm just not willing to believe something that the facts and results do not support.

PkrBum wrote:pardon me when i remind you of this in a few years.

you could look at romneycare for some reference related to real costs... but mass is a very wealthy state... so the hard realities enjoy some insulation that the nation as a whole will not.

i wish it would work too... i'm just not willing to believe something that the facts and results do not support.

Pkr, we're paying for it anyway. These people who go to the ER for every ache and pain costs a lot more.

PkrBum wrote:that sounds good on paper... but the reality is that those that are able either choose to buy ins or would be liable for the cost. the indigent are already provided ins... as are the elderly. the margin will be the people that are the working poor (middle class) that would suffer financially if they are forced to buy ins or pay the fine... they have made a choice that isn't collectivist... they have housing costs and car payments and rising food costs... there will be hardships. how many average families have extra thousands of dollars laying around? paycheck to paycheck families will suffer... don't believe the lies... the govt never gets these huge social programs right... it's designed to fail.

she thinks this whole thing is just sugar and spice lol

I guess she thinks all the money they are expected to gain from this to offset the cost is all going to come from just the very wealthy LMAO

Rogue wrote:

she thinks this whole thing is just sugar and spice lol

I guess she thinks all the money they are expected to gain from this to offset the cost is all going to come from just the very wealthy LMAO

Not if Romney has his way.You'll be paying it,El Stupido from your tax credits! LOL!

knothead

knothead

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:The sun will rise tomorrow if the earth continues it's normal rotation.

Do you stay up nights thinking of these intelligent zingers?

I sleep at night because I'm a republican and I work all day. Someone has to work so your family and political party can eat. But you already knew that. Didn't you?

Ghandi, I applaud your work ethic. I'm a fiscally conservative Democrat but a Democrat nevertheless. Although I am now retired from my career I can assure you that few worked harder with very long days week in and week out because it was the demand of my responsibility so the term 'work' is not a term owned by others who do not share my own political beliefs. We both have worked hard to provide for our families but that has nothing to do with our political dogma, I respect your right to advocate your own beliefs. I am sick of this divisiveness that, if not dealt with appropriately, could threaten relationships between other good and sincere citizens. I refuse to lose friendships over politics, at the end of the day we are all Americans and our disagreements will test our political will.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum