Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sally

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sally Empty Sally 9/16/2020, 8:07 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Tiger Point along the bay is flooded. Parts of the Golf Course was under water. East and West Course. Jet skis were floating on the course. Some of my grandkids and friends rode them off for the owners. Bob Sikes, 3 mile and Garçon bridges are out. Hwy 87 is only link to Gulf Breeze and Navarre.

Thankful I have power. My kids in Tiger Point and Proper are without power.

Wasn’t expecting this.

zsomething likes this post

2Sally Empty Re: Sally 9/17/2020, 8:39 am

zsomething

Yikes that the three-mile bridge is out. I just looked it up and apparently a barge hit it? Damn.

Hope they get everything fixed up soon and everybody stays safe. And hope the power gets back on soon for your kids. Sometimes that's a quick fix. Then again, I know a guy in Louisiana who hasn't had power for about three weeks now. Hopefully Pensacola will fix things up a lot faster than that. Lord knows they've had practice...

Floridatexan and Joanimaroni like this post

3Sally Empty Re: Sally 9/17/2020, 6:38 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

3 mike bridge is out, Beach bridge is out, Garçon Bridge is closed. Navarre causeway is closed, and bridge to NAS is out. All the bridges were hit by barges!

Only way out of Gulf Breeze is Hwy 87 through Navarre.

Thankfully, Publix and Taco Rock are open, all my kids and 9 grandkids live here... I’m happy and content.

PkrBum and zsomething like this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum