This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary Exposes Russian Bot Gabbard

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hillary Exposes Russian Bot Gabbard Empty Hillary Exposes Russian Bot Gabbard on 10/20/2019, 11:44 am

Telstar

Telstar
She does lots of smearing against Hillary here but I don't see her flatly denying she welcomes Russian support. At least Hillary doesn't bring up Gabbard's homophobic past attacks and Gabbard's ties to Chris Butler, the Guru of a Hare Krishna cult in Hawaii. Just what America needs, a cultist in the White House. I'll need another option other than ABT if Gabbard swindles the nomination.  Twisted Evil




2Hillary Exposes Russian Bot Gabbard Empty Re: Hillary Exposes Russian Bot Gabbard on 10/20/2019, 12:25 pm

Telstar

Telstar
It's so obvious what she is. Hillary never mentioned her name but everyone knew right away that Hillary was talking about Tulsi. Laughing

zsomething


If there was any doubt, Tulsi removed it with her reaction... and the swarms of Russian bots that popped up on Twitter trying to defend her. I had some doubts at first, but Hillary flushed 'em out and it's clear that, yep, whether she courts it or not, Gabbard is a Russian spoiler.

PkrBum

PkrBum
Gawd you're easy. Why you'd believe anything Hillary says is beyond me.

Telstar

Telstar
PkrBum wrote:Gawd you're easy. Why you'd believe anything Hillary says is beyond me.




Bless your heart. Rolling Eyes

Telstar

Telstar
zsomething wrote:If there was any doubt, Tulsi removed it with her reaction... and the swarms of Russian bots that popped up on Twitter trying to defend her.   I had some doubts at first, but Hillary flushed 'em out and it's clear that, yep, whether she courts it or not, Gabbard is a Russian spoiler.





Right on the money.

Telstar

Telstar
Back to Bernie Sanders can go fuck himself mode. Now he's defending Vlad's Gabbard. So much for warming up to the filthy old bastard.




https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/21/bernie-sanders-slams-hillary-clinton-claim-tulsi-gabbard-russian-asset/4058621002/

zsomething


Bernie's got Russia problems of his own. I know he says he's a "socialist," but he's also a fucking idiot who doesn't really see the difference between socialism and Communism. He's always been sympathetic with the Soviets. He's on tape as praising Castro, and he honeymooned in the Soviet Union. There are also records of him at Commie meet-ups, where they sang songs about murdering capitalists in the streets. It's part of the massive ammo-dump the Republicans are waiting to unleash on him if we're stupid enough to nominate him, and one reason I'm so against his fuckin' ass.

You can always count on Bernie to throw bombs into the Democratic tent. He's an old fool who's never meant a goddamned thing in his hippie-ass life, and he's finally got a cult following of idiots who confused him with Larry David and think he's a "funny character" and -- because he's almost as narcissistic as Donald Trump -- he just can't let go of it.

The sooner this piece of shit is out of the race and stops wasting everybody's time, the better. I thought the heart attack would give him a hint, but, nope, his vanity's too big. He's gonna hang in there and be a liability to the bitter end, and try to promote other dead-enders like Gabbard. Bernie's not a Democrat, and he's not doing any good for Democrats. That people on our side don't see the obvious frustrates me almost as much as the fucking conservatives.

9Hillary Exposes Russian Bot Gabbard Empty Re: Hillary Exposes Russian Bot Gabbard on 10/22/2019, 10:44 am

Telstar

Telstar
zsomething wrote:Bernie's got Russia problems of his own.  I know he says he's a "socialist," but he's also a fucking idiot who doesn't really see the difference between socialism and Communism.  He's always been sympathetic with the Soviets.  He's on tape as praising Castro, and he honeymooned in the Soviet Union.  There are also records of him at Commie meet-ups, where they sang songs about murdering capitalists in the streets.  It's part of the massive ammo-dump the Republicans are waiting to unleash on him if we're stupid enough to nominate him, and one reason I'm so against his fuckin' ass.

You can always count on Bernie to throw bombs into the Democratic tent.  He's an old fool who's never meant a goddamned thing in his hippie-ass life, and he's finally got a cult following of idiots who confused him with Larry David and think he's a "funny character" and -- because he's almost as narcissistic as Donald Trump -- he just can't let go of it.

The sooner this piece of shit is out of the race and stops wasting everybody's time, the better.   I thought the heart attack would give him a hint, but, nope, his vanity's too big.   He's gonna hang in there and be a liability to the bitter end, and try to promote other dead-enders like Gabbard.  Bernie's not a Democrat, and he's not doing any good for Democrats.   That people on our side don't see the obvious frustrates me almost as much as the fucking conservatives.  



"where they sang songs about murdering capitalists in the streets."


That may not be such a bad idea until the fake in chief twists his original story about shooting some guy on 5th Ave. into firing a bullet into Putin, Kim Jung or the Saudi Prince's head. Never happen I know but one can dream.

10Hillary Exposes Russian Bot Gabbard Empty Re: Hillary Exposes Russian Bot Gabbard on 10/25/2019, 8:10 am

Telstar

Telstar
Thank you Hillary for warning US about Puppet Gabbard running third party.



https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/rep-tulsi-gabbard-running-president-won-t-seek-re-election-n1071756

11Hillary Exposes Russian Bot Gabbard Empty Re: Hillary Exposes Russian Bot Gabbard on 10/25/2019, 9:22 am

zsomething


Sheesh, Gabbard is a dumbass. She's throwing away a seat that she'd have a chance to win in favor of a presidency she's absolutely NOT gonna win. I don't think she's even polling at 1 %, and she's gonna go all-in on that? Oh well, she's no major asset to anything, anyway. A better Democrat will take her seat and her narcissistic ass can go home and build birdhouses or something.

12Hillary Exposes Russian Bot Gabbard Empty Re: Hillary Exposes Russian Bot Gabbard on 10/25/2019, 6:56 pm

Telstar

Telstar
zsomething wrote:Sheesh, Gabbard is a dumbass.  She's throwing away a seat that she'd have a chance to win in favor of a presidency she's absolutely NOT gonna win.  I don't think she's even polling at 1 %, and she's gonna go all-in on that?   Oh well, she's no major asset to anything, anyway.  A better Democrat will take her seat and her narcissistic ass can go home and build birdhouses or something.



Like the thing in our house she's working for a foreign power. Not a bird house but more likely she will build a tribute to her Krishna cult leader guru, Chris Butler. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum