This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Isn't Soccer Giant Megan Rapinoe Starting For USA Today?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

We all know bone spur hates the superstar. The Yankees never made Babe Ruth sit when he said he made more money than the President because he had a better year. Does her open contempt for the 1% dick wad have something to do with this? Is he able to hide sports superstars as easily as he, Mafia Don, hides his corrupt tax returns? bounce

View user profile
Now they are saying she has a hamstring injury. The USA is leading G.B. 2 to 1 at the half and the FOX announcers are hinting the USA doesn't need Rapinoe. That's FOX gratitude for you after all the goals she already scored. May the ghost of Roger Ailes crawl up their rectums and rip out their FOX tongues from their insides. Twisted Evil

View user profile
The latest report from the USA coach on on Rapinoe's status and availability is "No comment." Question Question Question

View user profile
Still 2 to 1 USA after an England goal was taken down. Team USA is doing great but they don't seem as confident and dominant without their leader Rapinoe. I certainly hope Trumpenis had nothing to do with her sitting this one out. Bad enough he damages our nation without damaging our sports teams too. Twisted Evil

View user profile
U.S.A. WINS 2 TO 1! CONGRATULATIONS TEAM U.S.A!!! cheers cheers cheers

View user profile
Sen. Kamala Harris

PS- I promise we won't make you eat cold fast food in front of reporters.



View user profile
Why Isn't Soccer Giant Megan Rapinoe Starting For USA Today?

Who cares?

She says she won't go to the  White House, if invited. I wonder what her boyfriend is gonna say about that...  

Oh, wait...     nevermind.



The fact that women have to have their own sports leagues is proof of their manifest inferiority to males. Women are viscerally aware of this, so they ape male behavior in a silly attempt to proclaim their equality.

Get back in the kitchen, bitches, take off them shoes and start rattlin' those pots and pans.



View user profile

The fact that women have to have their own sports leagues is proof of their manifest inferiority to males. Women are viscerally aware of this, so they ape male behavior in a silly attempt to proclaim their equality.

If that's true (and I don't believe it is), it's weird that it bugs you to the point of obsession. Must be an incel thing.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure she could run circles around ya in soccer, so I'd be careful about calling her "inferior." You wouldn't want to end up sub-inferior... Smile

View user profile
zsomething wrote:

The fact that women have to have their own sports leagues is proof of their manifest inferiority to males. Women are viscerally aware of this, so they ape male behavior in a silly attempt to proclaim their equality.

If that's true  (and I don't believe it is), it's weird that it bugs you to the point of obsession.  Must be an incel thing.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure she could run circles around ya in soccer, so I'd be careful about calling her "inferior."  You wouldn't want to end up sub-inferior...  Smile

Of course she could run circles around me--she's a professional athlete--but she can't run circles around a professional MALE soccer player otherwise she would be playing in the Men's league.

Mostly, my obsession is tongue-in-cheek, just to piss women off because they take themselves so goddamn seriously. They are incapable of understanding that truly serious people DON'T take themselves so seriously.

However, the fact remains, that it's MEN who do all killing and dying and dangerous, dirty work that builds a modern society and keeps it running.

Ever been to D.C.? How many women's names are on that Vietnam Memorial?

Go to any major building construction site, how many women will you find there?

Same for mines and other dangerous extractive industries. Ditto for logging and high voltage power lines.

Ever seen a woman on the back of a garbage truck or working in a sewer?

I repeat: It's MEN that do all the dirty, dangerous work that keeps our modern society running and we at least deserve recognition for that.

Why Isn't Soccer Giant Megan Rapinoe Starting For USA Today? VmxF9Ny


Watch Cassie Jaye's The Red Pill and tell me she doesn't have a VERY valid point.

View user profile
zsomething wrote:

The fact that women have to have their own sports leagues is proof of their manifest inferiority to males. Women are viscerally aware of this, so they ape male behavior in a silly attempt to proclaim their equality.

If that's true  (and I don't believe it is), it's weird that it bugs you to the point of obsession.  Must be an incel thing.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure she could run circles around ya in soccer, so I'd be careful about calling her "inferior."  You wouldn't want to end up sub-inferior...  Smile



An incel needs to know his limitations.


Why Isn't Soccer Giant Megan Rapinoe Starting For USA Today? Tammy_10

View user profile
Deus X wrote:



Of course she could run circles around me--she's a professional athlete--but she can't run circles around a professional MALE soccer player otherwise she would be playing in the Men's league.

She may be better than some there. Who knows.


Mostly, my obsession is tongue-in-cheek, just to piss women off because they take themselves so goddamn seriously. They are incapable of understanding that truly serious people DON'T take themselves so seriously.

Yeah, I get what you're doing. I just don't really see the point in trolling. Never have. If you're going to hang around people, I'd figure ya like most of 'em. If ya like 'em, why piss 'em off? If ya don't like 'em, why hang around 'em? Honestly, the woman-hating thing just makes you look weak and wounded. I don't know if they'd get mad at you, or just kinda pity you. There's winding people up, and then there's winding yourself up in the attempt. Smile


However, the fact remains, that it's MEN who do all killing and dying and dangerous, dirty work that builds a modern society and keeps it running.

Ever been to D.C.? How many women's names are on that Vietnam Memorial?

They weren't allowed in combat then. Bet there'll be more women's names on the next one.

I will say that the most dangerous person I know personally is female... and I know quite a few violent people and have done a little myself. There is a strength difference between the sexes, but most men don't work out enough to take any real advantage of it, and there is training that can overcome it.


Go to any major building construction site, how many women will you find there?

Often due to hiring practices. I've got a female cousin who's done some construction.


Same for mines and other dangerous extractive industries. Ditto for logging and high voltage power lines.

Ever seen a woman on the back of a garbage truck or working in a sewer?

Nope. But I see a lot of female custodians at work, and they do things you'd probably have a hard time with.

I repeat: It's MEN that do all the dirty, dangerous work that keeps our modern society running and we at least deserve recognition for that.

Not everything is construction or war. Everyone does what they're suited for. Anyway, who needs constant "recognition"? Women contribute plenty. I'm not gonna go into a whole big thing about it because I know your mind's made up and you're pretty fucked up about women, so whatever I say's just going to exacerbate what'll be a pretty boring conversation for me. I'm just making it clear that we don't all share your issues.



Watch Cassie Jaye's The Red Pill and tell me she doesn't have a VERY valid point.

Oh, I'm very familiar with that shit and am absolutely unimpressed by it and all the incel-support-group MGTOW poor-poor-me shit that it spawned. The Red Pill is a good cry-blanket for weak "men" who can't handle being men and want an excuse for why women don't like them, and want to feel like victims. But those whiney sacks of needy mommy-issue shit aren't "men" I think much of. The "red pill" is basically a support group for latent gay guys who can't admit they're gay... which would be fine, if they'd embrace what they are and get over themselves. It's always gotta be somebody's fault.

I'm male and manage to deal quite well with my lot in life, even if I do sometimes get called upon to do more heavy lifting at work. I expect other men to do the same... and if they can't, well, they shouldn't be looking for anyone else to be inferior, because whiney-men are about as weak as anything gets. They're like conservative Christians and white folks -- how insanely far does society have to be tilted in their favor before they'll stop feeling so fucking insecure? It's tiresome.

View user profile
zsomething wrote:

 Everyone does what they're suited for.    

EXACTLY, thanks for making my point for me. In every human society it's MEN that do the dangerous shit, NOT women, precisely because men are more suited for it. QED.

View user profile
Go Team USA! One Victory Away From Another Championship!


View user profile
US wins Women's World Cup thanks to Megan Rapinoe and Rose Lavelle goals

Why Isn't Soccer Giant Megan Rapinoe Starting For USA Today? 190707133025-31-world-cup-final-exlarge-169

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/07/football/womens-world-cup-final-uswnt-netherlands-spt-intl/index.html?utm_source=fbCNN&utm_content=2019-07-07T17%3A10%3A05&utm_term=link&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR330LnmrnbEOrdkoQ1eeKdUjUYJNkXkxj4pyA-cnfun-IjuLVMx_KaTPDE&fbclid=IwAR2Ckj36C8W7v0xPUvrdYortjSL1DeMXINWiA7yhDsELnXsD3EwfXJsW1a8&fbclid=IwAR3i97aru4GrNHuVmXqllVSNPBqR2pwMO_n8aNiI6FfW1zLAFkqio0_-8nc

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:US wins Women's World Cup thanks to Megan Rapinoe and Rose Lavelle goals

Why Isn't Soccer Giant Megan Rapinoe Starting For USA Today? 190707133025-31-world-cup-final-exlarge-169

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/07/football/womens-world-cup-final-uswnt-netherlands-spt-intl/index.html?utm_source=fbCNN&utm_content=2019-07-07T17%3A10%3A05&utm_term=link&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR330LnmrnbEOrdkoQ1eeKdUjUYJNkXkxj4pyA-cnfun-IjuLVMx_KaTPDE&fbclid=IwAR2Ckj36C8W7v0xPUvrdYortjSL1DeMXINWiA7yhDsELnXsD3EwfXJsW1a8&fbclid=IwAR3i97aru4GrNHuVmXqllVSNPBqR2pwMO_n8aNiI6FfW1zLAFkqio0_-8nc



Beautiful! The cream rises to the top while in the White House it sinks down into the slop.

View user profile
zsomething wrote:
Deus X wrote:



Of course she could run circles around me--she's a professional athlete--but she can't run circles around a professional MALE soccer player otherwise she would be playing in the Men's league.

She may be better than some there.  Who knows.


Mostly, my obsession is tongue-in-cheek, just to piss women off because they take themselves so goddamn seriously. They are incapable of understanding that truly serious people DON'T take themselves so seriously.

Yeah, I get what you're doing.  I just don't really see the point in trolling.  Never have.  If you're going to hang around people, I'd figure ya like most of 'em.  If ya like 'em, why piss 'em off?  If ya don't like 'em, why hang around 'em?   Honestly, the woman-hating thing just makes you look weak and wounded.   I don't know if they'd get mad at you, or just kinda pity you.  There's winding people up, and then there's winding yourself up in the attempt. Smile


However, the fact remains, that it's MEN who do all killing and dying and dangerous, dirty work that builds a modern society and keeps it running.

Ever been to D.C.? How many women's names are on that Vietnam Memorial?

They weren't allowed in combat then.  Bet there'll be more women's names on the next one.

I will say that the most dangerous person I know personally is female... and I know quite a few violent people and have done a little myself.  There is a strength difference between the sexes, but most men don't work out enough to take any real advantage of it, and there is training that can overcome it.  


Go to any major building construction site, how many women will you find there?

Often due to hiring practices.  I've got a female cousin who's done some construction.


Same for mines and other dangerous extractive industries. Ditto for logging and high voltage power lines.

Ever seen a woman on the back of a garbage truck or working in a sewer?

Nope.  But I see a lot of female custodians at work, and they do things you'd probably have a hard time with.

I repeat: It's MEN that do all the dirty, dangerous work that keeps our modern society running and we at least deserve recognition for that.

Not everything is construction or war.  Everyone does what they're suited for.  Anyway, who needs constant "recognition"?   Women contribute plenty.   I'm not gonna go into a whole big thing about it because I know your mind's made up and you're pretty fucked up about women,  so whatever I say's just going to exacerbate what'll be a pretty boring conversation for me.  I'm just making it clear that we don't all share your issues.



Watch Cassie Jaye's The Red Pill and tell me she doesn't have a VERY valid point.

Oh, I'm very familiar with that shit and am absolutely unimpressed by it and all the incel-support-group MGTOW poor-poor-me shit that it spawned.  The Red Pill is a good cry-blanket for weak "men" who can't handle being men and want an excuse for why women don't like them, and want to feel like victims.  But those whiney sacks of needy mommy-issue shit aren't "men" I think much of.  The "red pill" is basically a support group for latent gay guys who can't admit they're gay... which would be fine, if they'd embrace what they are and get over themselves.   It's always gotta be somebody's fault.

I'm male and manage to deal quite well with my lot in life, even if I do sometimes get called upon to do more heavy lifting at work.  I expect other men to do the same... and if they can't, well, they shouldn't be looking for anyone else to be inferior, because whiney-men are about as weak as anything gets.  They're like conservative Christians and white folks -- how insanely far does society have to be tilted in their favor before they'll stop feeling so fucking insecure?  It's tiresome.  

So sad, isn't it, when men have to build themselves up at the expense of others. Seaoat would have called it a "tell", which it certainly is. When I lived in Houston, my friend (also my boss) and I ran quality control on a 300-unit townhome development. And there are plenty of women in construction jobs.

That wasn't my only experience in construction, either, although I mostly did management. But that particular job put me nominally in charge of the crews. I walked the buyers through pre-closing inspections, making a punch list as we went. One day, I was looking for one of the head carpenters, who was sleeping in a vacant unit. He got caught and was mad at me, so he put nails in the garbage disposal, knowing I would turn it on. Grrrrr!!!

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:
zsomething wrote:
Deus X wrote:



Of course she could run circles around me--she's a professional athlete--but she can't run circles around a professional MALE soccer player otherwise she would be playing in the Men's league.

She may be better than some there.  Who knows.


Mostly, my obsession is tongue-in-cheek, just to piss women off because they take themselves so goddamn seriously. They are incapable of understanding that truly serious people DON'T take themselves so seriously.

Yeah, I get what you're doing.  I just don't really see the point in trolling.  Never have.  If you're going to hang around people, I'd figure ya like most of 'em.  If ya like 'em, why piss 'em off?  If ya don't like 'em, why hang around 'em?   Honestly, the woman-hating thing just makes you look weak and wounded.   I don't know if they'd get mad at you, or just kinda pity you.  There's winding people up, and then there's winding yourself up in the attempt. Smile


However, the fact remains, that it's MEN who do all killing and dying and dangerous, dirty work that builds a modern society and keeps it running.

Ever been to D.C.? How many women's names are on that Vietnam Memorial?

They weren't allowed in combat then.  Bet there'll be more women's names on the next one.

I will say that the most dangerous person I know personally is female... and I know quite a few violent people and have done a little myself.  There is a strength difference between the sexes, but most men don't work out enough to take any real advantage of it, and there is training that can overcome it.  


Go to any major building construction site, how many women will you find there?

Often due to hiring practices.  I've got a female cousin who's done some construction.


Same for mines and other dangerous extractive industries. Ditto for logging and high voltage power lines.

Ever seen a woman on the back of a garbage truck or working in a sewer?

Nope.  But I see a lot of female custodians at work, and they do things you'd probably have a hard time with.

I repeat: It's MEN that do all the dirty, dangerous work that keeps our modern society running and we at least deserve recognition for that.

Not everything is construction or war.  Everyone does what they're suited for.  Anyway, who needs constant "recognition"?   Women contribute plenty.   I'm not gonna go into a whole big thing about it because I know your mind's made up and you're pretty fucked up about women,  so whatever I say's just going to exacerbate what'll be a pretty boring conversation for me.  I'm just making it clear that we don't all share your issues.



Watch Cassie Jaye's The Red Pill and tell me she doesn't have a VERY valid point.

Oh, I'm very familiar with that shit and am absolutely unimpressed by it and all the incel-support-group MGTOW poor-poor-me shit that it spawned.  The Red Pill is a good cry-blanket for weak "men" who can't handle being men and want an excuse for why women don't like them, and want to feel like victims.  But those whiney sacks of needy mommy-issue shit aren't "men" I think much of.  The "red pill" is basically a support group for latent gay guys who can't admit they're gay... which would be fine, if they'd embrace what they are and get over themselves.   It's always gotta be somebody's fault.

I'm male and manage to deal quite well with my lot in life, even if I do sometimes get called upon to do more heavy lifting at work.  I expect other men to do the same... and if they can't, well, they shouldn't be looking for anyone else to be inferior, because whiney-men are about as weak as anything gets.  They're like conservative Christians and white folks -- how insanely far does society have to be tilted in their favor before they'll stop feeling so fucking insecure?  It's tiresome.  

So sad, isn't it, when men have to build themselves up at the expense of others.  Seaoat would have called it a "tell", which it certainly is.  When I lived in Houston, my friend (also my boss) and I ran quality control on a 300-unit townhome development.  And there are plenty of women in construction jobs.

That wasn't my only experience in construction, either, although I mostly did management.  But that particular job put me nominally in charge of the crews.  I walked the buyers through pre-closing inspections, making a punch list as we went.  One day, I was looking for one of the head carpenters, who was sleeping in a vacant unit.  He got caught and was mad at me, so he put nails in the garbage disposal, knowing I would turn it on.  Grrrrr!!!





View user profile

View user profile
https://www.publicpolicypolling.com/polls/rapinoe-42-trump-41/

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum