This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Democrats just killed any chance for the senate at midterm.....toothless and stupid

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Seaoat, this [........] is not a fucking punctuation mark. It's gibberish!



Too funny. It took me years to show Markle, but I will pass on helping you.....

You guys are great losers........this is fun. Seaoat being tutored by a fella who pretended to be an expert on the national park system and federal jurisdiction....that is when I found out the truth....cutting and pasting is easy....comprehension however is another matter all together.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:Seaoat, this [........] is not a fucking punctuation mark. It's gibberish!



Too funny.   It took me years to show Markle, but I will pass on helping you.....

You guys are great losers........this is fun.  Seaoat being tutored by a fella who pretended to be an expert on the national park system and federal jurisdiction....that is when I found out the truth....cutting and pasting is easy....comprehension however is another matter all together.

Yes, Seaoat, whatever you say.

I think it's time for your nap.

View user profile
Yes, Seaoat, whatever you say.

Finally, a wise man. Have a grown up change your diaper, and just get over that you were entirely wrong......I would be lying if I told you this has not been fun. I take special pride in grounding people in facts, history, and concepts. You failed the test, but I will give you ample opportunity to find your way out of your mess.....Trump is going to win because of this same arrogance. Look, if everybody wants to learn we can set up some tutorials and actually break down the judge's cases, but honestly that would only result in pedestrian results.....where are the smart people around here.....they could not have all died or moved on.......certainly this was a test, and many failed.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:Yes, Seaoat, whatever you say.

Finally, a wise man.  Have a grown up change your diaper, and just get over that you were entirely wrong......I would be lying if I told you this has not been fun.  I take special pride in grounding people in facts, history, and concepts.  You failed the test, but I will give you ample opportunity to find your way out of your mess.....Trump is going to win because of this same arrogance.  Look, if everybody wants to learn we can set up some tutorials and actually break down the judge's cases, but honestly that would only result in pedestrian results.....where are the smart people around here.....they could not have all died or moved on.......certainly this was a test, and many failed.

They don't want your facts and history, 'Oatie.' They want histrionics.

View user profile
I spent two years trying to educate folks that President Obama and SOS Clinton did not break any laws. It was tedious. Just like this is tedious. I was called a socialist. Now I am the forum aszhole. It comes with the territory of a principled life.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:I spent two years trying to educate folks that President Obama and SOS Clinton did not break any laws.  It was tedious.   Just like this is tedious.  I was called a socialist.  Now I am the forum aszhole.  It comes with the territory of a principled life.

You mean a partisan life. This shit show was pure partisanship, including Kavanaugh's statements. You can't see that because you don't want to see that. Please stop referring to yourself as "principled". You're anything but.

View user profile
zsomething wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
I can remember playing chess with my dad when I was 12.  I could not bring myself to beat him.

I tried playing chess with my dad a few times, and he beat the damnfool outta me pretty quick.  But, he was a chess champ.  He won the board we played on in a tournament, and he didn't believe in letting me win... which is actually a good thing.  He'd show me how I lost instead, which was more helpful.  Haven't really played since about 6th grade... it's hard to find people who play it.   I've got a friend who collects fancy chess boards, but I don't think he's actually played in years, either.

I play against the computer almost every day. And back in the past, newspapers would publish a regular column on chess moves. I like the game (a war game), but I just didn't want my dad to lose.

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum