This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Democrats just killed any chance for the senate at midterm.....toothless and stupid

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Seaoat, this [........] is not a fucking punctuation mark. It's gibberish!



Too funny. It took me years to show Markle, but I will pass on helping you.....

You guys are great losers........this is fun. Seaoat being tutored by a fella who pretended to be an expert on the national park system and federal jurisdiction....that is when I found out the truth....cutting and pasting is easy....comprehension however is another matter all together.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:Seaoat, this [........] is not a fucking punctuation mark. It's gibberish!



Too funny.   It took me years to show Markle, but I will pass on helping you.....

You guys are great losers........this is fun.  Seaoat being tutored by a fella who pretended to be an expert on the national park system and federal jurisdiction....that is when I found out the truth....cutting and pasting is easy....comprehension however is another matter all together.

Yes, Seaoat, whatever you say.

I think it's time for your nap.

View user profile
Yes, Seaoat, whatever you say.

Finally, a wise man. Have a grown up change your diaper, and just get over that you were entirely wrong......I would be lying if I told you this has not been fun. I take special pride in grounding people in facts, history, and concepts. You failed the test, but I will give you ample opportunity to find your way out of your mess.....Trump is going to win because of this same arrogance. Look, if everybody wants to learn we can set up some tutorials and actually break down the judge's cases, but honestly that would only result in pedestrian results.....where are the smart people around here.....they could not have all died or moved on.......certainly this was a test, and many failed.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:Yes, Seaoat, whatever you say.

Finally, a wise man.  Have a grown up change your diaper, and just get over that you were entirely wrong......I would be lying if I told you this has not been fun.  I take special pride in grounding people in facts, history, and concepts.  You failed the test, but I will give you ample opportunity to find your way out of your mess.....Trump is going to win because of this same arrogance.  Look, if everybody wants to learn we can set up some tutorials and actually break down the judge's cases, but honestly that would only result in pedestrian results.....where are the smart people around here.....they could not have all died or moved on.......certainly this was a test, and many failed.

They don't want your facts and history, 'Oatie.' They want histrionics.

View user profile
I spent two years trying to educate folks that President Obama and SOS Clinton did not break any laws. It was tedious. Just like this is tedious. I was called a socialist. Now I am the forum aszhole. It comes with the territory of a principled life.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:I spent two years trying to educate folks that President Obama and SOS Clinton did not break any laws.  It was tedious.   Just like this is tedious.  I was called a socialist.  Now I am the forum aszhole.  It comes with the territory of a principled life.

You mean a partisan life. This shit show was pure partisanship, including Kavanaugh's statements. You can't see that because you don't want to see that. Please stop referring to yourself as "principled". You're anything but.

View user profile
zsomething wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
I can remember playing chess with my dad when I was 12.  I could not bring myself to beat him.

I tried playing chess with my dad a few times, and he beat the damnfool outta me pretty quick.  But, he was a chess champ.  He won the board we played on in a tournament, and he didn't believe in letting me win... which is actually a good thing.  He'd show me how I lost instead, which was more helpful.  Haven't really played since about 6th grade... it's hard to find people who play it.   I've got a friend who collects fancy chess boards, but I don't think he's actually played in years, either.

I play against the computer almost every day. And back in the past, newspapers would publish a regular column on chess moves. I like the game (a war game), but I just didn't want my dad to lose.

View user profile
The Senate is lost......I could not have been more correct. Arrogance and no plan is not the way you take this country back from fascism. A simple confirmation hearing conducted with respect and civility, would have made Trump look like the bully......now ever Trump voter has to say is Corry Booker and Senator Harris.......they acted like arrogant fools, and you can bet the I am spartacus ad will run in every senate contest state. Now, I am almost certain the house is also lost........talk and NO REAL wave of new voter registration which is significant. I will celebrate for a week being wrong, but the Republicans set the Democrats up for that chit show, and frankly they do not have quality candidates..........yet.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:The Senate is lost......I could not have been more correct. Arrogance and no plan is not the way you take this country back from fascism.  A simple confirmation hearing conducted with respect and civility, would have made Trump look like the bully......now ever Trump voter has to say is Corry Booker and Senator Harris.......they acted like arrogant fools, and you can bet the I am spartacus ad will run in every senate contest state.  Now, I am almost certain the house is also lost........talk and NO REAL wave of new voter registration which is significant.   I will celebrate for a week being wrong, but the Republicans set the Democrats up for that chit show, and frankly they do not have quality candidates..........yet.

Are you still banging on about the Kavanaugh hearing? Nobody will even remember that by 4 November because Trump will have committed two or three new outrages by then.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:The Senate is lost......I could not have been more correct. Arrogance and no plan is not the way you take this country back from fascism.  A simple confirmation hearing conducted with respect and civility, would have made Trump look like the bully......now ever Trump voter has to say is Corry Booker and Senator Harris.......they acted like arrogant fools, and you can bet the I am spartacus ad will run in every senate contest state.  Now, I am almost certain the house is also lost........talk and NO REAL wave of new voter registration which is significant.   I will celebrate for a week being wrong, but the Republicans set the Democrats up for that chit show, and frankly they do not have quality candidates..........yet.

You're just stupid if you can't realize that using the authority of the central govt to enforce your subjective socialism is wrong. That same authority will be used to the detriment of any thing that you think noble.

View user profile
Deus X wrote:Are you still banging on about the Kavanaugh hearing? Nobody will even remember that by 4 November because Trump will have committed two or three new outrages by then.

Spot on, Deus. Heck, outrage over Trump's defense of the Saudis is already far outpacing the Kavanaugh fiasco. And it's still only October 18.

View user profile
I'm impressed by how many time per week that useful idiots can be #triggered.

View user profile
seaoat wrote:They chose to panic in full view of the American Public and evolve into an evil McCarthy like witch hunt. My wife is the only person who supports what was done to this man. Her hate of trump, has caused her to lose track of what the goal is.......but then again that was the whole point.

McCarthy, the evil one, was a REPUBLICAN. And your wife is, by far, not the only one who supports what was done. Any other job interview in which the applicant repeatedly lied would have resulted in him/her being sent packing. And he lied, not once, but many times in that hearing. She also has a point, because Drumpf is the one who selected Kavanaugh, who was not on the original list from the Federalist Society. And BTW, I vote against any judge who is a member. Drumpf thinks Kavanaugh will save him from the damnation that is coming.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:They weren't wrong. Kavenaugh did it.

Not according to Susan Collins.  The smart lady knew the proper standard to apply and she said clearly it was not met......you do understand that she was using the lowest standard of proof in America, and not the beyond a reasonable doubt, and she still found no basis at the low standard of proof.  Nothing.

Just invented a new cocktail – the Susan Collins. 2 parts shit, 1 part more shit. Shake. Dump on floor.

— Rogue WH Snr Advisor (@RogueSNRadvisor) October 5, 2018

View user profile
A person of principles does not change positions out of convenience. She was brilliant in her analysis of the standard of proof. This idiotic sophomoric concept that nominated judicial candidates owe their hiring to a group of senators. Nope. The President makes that choice, and after making that choice we do not discard due process because of this third grade idea that I can ask anything at a job interview at the burger king......stupid is really hard to fix, right behind hubris and arrogance.

Susan Collins cocktail is the same as a Tom Collins, but with balls.

View user profile
You just love that word "hubris" now, don't you, Sea? Laughing

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:You just love that word "hubris" now, don't you, Sea?

LOVE it? Shit, he's the very personification of it. He has to replace the keycap on his "I" key weekly.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:baby boomers have always sucked.

Well at least you got something right in your hissy fit.


I'm pretty damned proud of being a baby boomer. My generation went through the Cuban Missile Crisis, we weathered the murders of at least 3 of our heroes at the end of the 60's, and if it weren't for other members of my generation, the Vietnam war would have gone on another 10 years. We got the voting rights act passed, the EPA created, and MY GENERATION created some of the best music and poetry this country has ever had. A hell of a lot better than the pure crap that's been around since about 1985.
We still visit JFK's grave when we go to DC because he made us believe that we could change the world through the peace corp, and that we could get to the moon. We were idealistic and inclusive of people our parents wouldn't have dared associate with.

Bull Shit on your condemnation of Baby Boomers.
The only problem with baby boomers is that society has decided that they don't just include kids born just after WW!!, but that they include kids all the way up to 1965. Those people don't have the same memories or any of the same experiences we had. They're the Carter/Reagan generation and never experienced a real war until they were too old to go to one.Their music made no sense, still doesn't, and they had money to buy clothes that had the brand name on the OUTSIDE of the shirt instead of the inside. That was to shame the kids who didn't have the name brand shirts or who wore the BoBo shoes. Remember that nasty little insult? I do. Poor kids had it hard in schools in that generation and those same nasty little monsters are now in their late 40's and early 50's. They vote republican because they still don't respect anyone who has less money than they do.
Okay, that's my piece. I get really pissed over the insults to my generation.

View user profile
The babyboomers are the most selfish generation in American history. They have run up debt by massive tax cuts and this idea that you can militarize society and bomb civilians around the world as children die in hospitals and schools from our bombs and that the cost......just send it down the line.

I have a challenge. Name five babyboomers who have helped America. Gates and Jobs sent more jobs overseas than the chinese devaluing their currency.....you see the babyboomers sold our factories and bought condos on the beach and gated communities on desert Mountain where five million will get you a house. So much potential destroyed by selfish monetary pursuit and a total sense of entitlement. The music was good, but as soon as they reached thirty...they abandoned the same for a bmw and coffee from starbucks as they listen to seventy five year old sing I can't get no satisfaction.....yep the babyboomer motto.

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum