Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Great To See A Real American Reacting To President Manson's Deranged Lies During His Rally

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

Of course they removed him and his friends. Can't mock the walking, talking pile of manure during one of his public hating sessions.  Laughing

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

One of my favorite staged Trump events is the big black guy who holds a sign saying: BLACKS FOR TRUMP! as if his very presence did not adequately make that statement. I guess the sign is like a subtitle explaining his participation in the rally to those who are puzzled by seeing a black person there.

On the same "DUH" list is the "WOMEN FOR TRUMP" signs, pink of course. I think the campaign front people must gather up the signs and take them from one rally to another. I think they're getting a little dog-eared?

PkrBum

PkrBum

You may still not get it. Even people of the same skin color or gender may vote differently.

There were also people that voted for obama and then trump. Shocking... i know. Exclamation

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

PkrBum wrote:You may still not get it. Even people of the same skin color or gender may vote differently.

There were also people that voted for obama and then trump. Shocking... i know. Exclamation

Well the crazy thing about the black guy is that someone in Trump's camp thought it was necessary to Label him as being for Trump. I think they thought he was out of the norm. Just being there apparently wasn't enough. It should have been obvious that he was for Trump and pretty obvious that he was/is black.

As for the vote switchers, Obama to Trump, I still can't get my head around that one!

PkrBum

PkrBum

othershoe1030 wrote:
PkrBum wrote:You may still not get it. Even people of the same skin color or gender may vote differently.

Well the crazy thing about the black guy is that someone in Trump's camp thought it was necessary to Label him as being for Trump. I think they thought he was out of the norm. Just being there apparently wasn't enough. It should have been obvious that he was for Trump and pretty obvious that he was/is black.

As for the vote switchers, Obama to Trump, I still can't get my head around that one!

I'd guess it was change. Like turning down a road (progressive statist govt solutions via mandates, regulations, and edicts) only to find that it didn't go where you thought it did... then deciding to reverse course. I never thght trump had a chance... still wouldn't vote for him... i don't like him. But he's not hillary... which might've been a reason too.

Telstar

Telstar

At least it's not Hillary.

Great To See A Real American Reacting To President Manson's Deranged Lies During His Rally Donald12

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Alright ...  the title of this thread has got me all confused now. confused  

I thought they said Trump was supposed to be Hitler?   Now he's Charles Manson?   Or is he both wrapped up into one ... like a split personality Sybil or something?   Or maybe he's Pol Pot, Stalin, and the AntiChrist too?

Laughing

(Or maybe, just maybe ... another theory is ..... and pardon me for not hyperventilating when I say this, but ..... could be he's none of those things and he's just Donald Trump? )

Telstar

Telstar

EmeraldGhost wrote:Alright ...  the title of this thread has got me all confused now. confused  

I thought they said Trump was supposed to be Hitler?   Now he's Charles Manson?   Or is he both wrapped up into one ... like a split personality Sybil or something?   Or maybe he's Pol Pot, Stalin, and the AntiChrist too?

Laughing

(Or maybe, just maybe ... another theory is ..... and pardon me for not hyperventilating when I say this, but ..... could be he's none of those things and he's just Donald Trump? )

A turd by any other name smells just as shitty.

Great To See A Real American Reacting To President Manson's Deranged Lies During His Rally Trump-10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum