Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Obama is a great President Yes great

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vikingwoman

"It is noteworthy that four of the best decisions that Obama made during his presidency ran against the advice of much of his own administration. Numerous Democrats in Congress and the White House urged him to throw in the towel on health-care reform, but he was one of very few voices in his administration determined to see it through. Many of his own advisers, both economists steeped in free-market models and advisers anxious about a bailout-weary public, argued against his decision to extend credit to, and restructure, the auto industry. On Libya, Obama’s staff presented him with options either to posture ineffectually or do nothing; he alone forced them to draw up an option that would prevent a massacre. And Obama overruled some cautious advisers and decided to kill Osama bin Laden.

The latter three decisions are all highly popular now, but all of them carried the risk of inflicting a mortal political wound, like Bill Clinton’s health-care failure and Jimmy Carter’s attempted raid into Iran. (George W. Bush, presented with a similar option, did not strike bin Laden.) In making these calls, Obama displayed judgment and nerve."

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2012/10/barack-obama-is-a-great-president-yes-great.html

Worshipping at the altar of Obama I see....

2seaoat

No worship. Simple facts. His legacy is set. Another 42........Hall of fame.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I must be  getting  Ebola, reading this thread made me bleed out of my eyes...

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I must be  getting  Ebola, reading this thread made me bleed out of my eyes...

It's libertarianosis...there is no known cure.

knothead

knothead

Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I must be  getting  Ebola, reading this thread made me bleed out of my eyes...

It's libertarianosis...there is no known cure.

LOLOL

Eminem has a cure for liberals

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum