Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New York Times op-ed...

+9
Telstar
ConservaLady
2seaoat
EmeraldGhost
Floridatexan
PkrBum
polecat
zsomething
Deus X
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The New York Times op-ed... Empty The New York Times op-ed... 9/6/2018, 7:39 am

Deus X

Deus X

I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration

President Trump is facing a test to his presidency unlike any faced by a modern American leader.

It’s not just that the special counsel looms large. Or that the country is bitterly divided over Mr. Trump’s leadership. Or even that his party might well lose the House to an opposition hellbent on his downfall.

The dilemma — which he does not fully grasp — is that many of the senior officials in his own administration are working diligently from within to frustrate parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations.

I would know. I am one of them.

To be clear, ours is not the popular “resistance” of the left. We want the administration to succeed and think that many of its policies have already made America safer and more prosperous.

But we believe our first duty is to this country, and the president continues to act in a manner that is detrimental to the health of our republic.

That is why many Trump appointees have vowed to do what we can to preserve our democratic institutions while thwarting Mr. Trump’s more misguided impulses until he is out of office.

The root of the problem is the president’s amorality. Anyone who works with him knows he is not moored to any discernible first principles that guide his decision making.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/opinion/trump-white-house-anonymous-resistance.html

The article goes on for another 700 words. Click the link and read it for yourself.

Has anyone else ever seen anything like this?

zsomething

Trump's people are trying to walk a tightrope between doing the bidding of a wanna-be-dictator lunatic, while trying to serve as a set of brakes that he doesn't have. Supposedly that's the whole reason General Kelly and General Mattis are putting up with him -- they see a danger to the country and, while they'd personally like to get away from the toxic asshole, they're afraid that if they extricate themselves from the situation he'll be unfettered.

They're kind of like a "25th Amendment without really enacting the 25th Amendment," if that makes any sense. It's like they're trying to keep him in check without actually admitting he's crazy enough to remove him from office. They think they can possibly confine Godzilla to just a small area of downtown Tokyo...

But I think they're getting frustrated, and they realize pretty much everybody who's not a lobotomized Trump-cultist are getting alarmed at this rubberhead, so they're putting out that op-ed both to vent a little, to let Trump know he's being "minded" and isn't getting away with it the way he thinks he is, and also to let the public know that the people around him know he's crazy, too. I think it's supposed to allay public fears by letting them know, "We're aware he's a screw-up and we're taking measures to keep him from indulging himself. Don't worry, we know it's not normal."

It does help a little. I've got a co-worker (a big Christian right-winger, surprise!) who's incredibly paranoid and is constantly stabbing everybody else in the back. No matter how much I try to make sure she's included in everything and try to keep her persecution complex down, it buys me nothing -- she's still gonna be paranoid and think I'm out to get her (and so is everyone else). I don't even really get mad about it, because it's probably something clinical, not just her being an immature asshole. In any case, it eased my mind a lot when our supervisors told me, out of the blue, "By the way, we know she's nuts and we know you do everything you can to pacify her, so if she tries backstabbing you, don't worry about it - we know it's her, not you." So, that does help, and I think that's part of what that op-ed letter is intended to tell us all -- it's taking us aside and saying, "Don't worry, we know he's a looneytoon, we're handling it."

But then again, it's creepy that they seem willing to just try to keep a leash on an obvious lunatic instead of working to get him out of a position he's clearly not suited for, just 'cuz they like him doing tax cuts and shit. It's kind of like having 30's Germans say, "Yeah, we realize this Hitler dude has a lot of crazy world-conquest-and-genocide plans in his head, but, don't worry, we'll keep him pacified about those... but meanwhile, we'll let him stay in power because he's got the trains running on time!" It's a bit odd.

3The New York Times op-ed... Empty Re: The New York Times op-ed... 9/6/2018, 10:05 am

zsomething

Whoo... this is a helluva theory, but it does make some sense:

https://twitter.com/danbl00m/status/1037428190166347776

The op-ed uses the odd word "lodestar." Who the hell ever uses that word?

Well, Mike Pence does. Turns out he uses it a lot.

So... PENCE? Or -- less preposterously -- one of his speechwriters? Something about Trump's "amorality" also sounds Pence-ian, because Pence is reportedly fretting over the reputation of evangelicals for supporting Trump. Pence doesn't really give all that much of a damn about the country, but he does want his religion to be able to maintain its self-righteousness.

I could almost buy it being Pence. Pence probably sees that, more than likely, Trump's going to be out of there before long, one way or another, and then he's hoping he'll have a chance to take over. And if he sets himself up some faux-integrity by claiming "I was playing babysitter to the nutjob, I was already being a shadow-president and looking out for the country, I knew what was going on and wasn't really part of it," then he might be able to make political capital out of that, and try to trick everybody into buying him as somebody who'll "bring the country together." (Which I won't because I know the guy's a fuckin' dominionist and they're just the Jesus version of jihadis, but it might sell for people who aren't up on what they do).

I dunno. It's pretty out-there and a long shot, and it'd be cuh-raaaayzee if it turned out to be the veep snipin' his own boss, but, these are crazy times. Fun theory to think about, though, even if I don't fully buy into it.

4The New York Times op-ed... Empty Re: The New York Times op-ed... 9/6/2018, 11:55 am

polecat

polecat

My 1st job out of High School was at the local International Truck Dealer here in Pensacola, Tate Truck Center. Last night my son ask me what is a Loadstar and i told him it was a truck. He looked at me like i was crazy and then showed me the text from semi great american that works in the White House.The New York Times op-ed... Loadst11

5The New York Times op-ed... Empty Re: The New York Times op-ed... 9/6/2018, 12:18 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

It's just as likely a hoax. Look at all of the anonymous leaks/sources that have been total bs.

6The New York Times op-ed... Empty Re: The New York Times op-ed... 9/6/2018, 12:39 pm

zsomething

PkrBum wrote:It's just as likely a hoax. Look at all of the anonymous leaks/sources that have been total bs.

The Times knows who it is, you desperate moron. The source isn't anonymous to them, they just withheld the identity from the public.

Literally the first thing in the article:

The Times today is taking the rare step of publishing an anonymous Op-Ed essay. We have done so at the request of the author, a senior official in the Trump administration whose identity is known to us and whose job would be jeopardized by its disclosure.

I know you'd love it to be a hoax to save your precious Trump who-you-don't-like-and-didn't-even-vote-for-but-consistently-defend-to-the-point-of-making-a-clown-of-yourself, but, sorry, "hoax" ain't an out in this case.

7The New York Times op-ed... Empty Re: The New York Times op-ed... 9/6/2018, 12:48 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

Just because you'd like it to be true doesn't make it true. My point is it's as likely to be fake as it is to be pence.

Gawd you're easily triggered... and apparently highly susceptible to suggestion by the leftist media.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Just because you'd like it to be true doesn't make it true. My point is it's as likely to be fake as it is to be pence.

Gawd you're easily triggered... and apparently highly susceptible to suggestion by the leftist media.

PkrBum

PkrBum

10The New York Times op-ed... Empty Re: The New York Times op-ed... 9/6/2018, 2:32 pm

zsomething

PkrBum wrote:Just because you'd like it to be true doesn't make it true. My point is it's as likely to be fake as it is to be pence.

I'm not saying it is Pence -- that's just speculation that could be fun to discuss on a discussion board. It's got enough circumstantial evidence to make the idea worth entertaining, but, like I said, it's out there. Never said I was buyin' it.

But the op-ed isn't "fake." They verified it. The one who's "liking something to be true" is you, trying to play with the idea that it's "fake" when that's not even on the table.

Oh, get over your "triggered" bullshit. I know that's your whole goal, hence your sigline, but replying to you isn't being "triggered." Don't flatter yourself, ya silly half-a-fart. I write back because I obviously like to write, I look for excuses. Usually I ignore you completely, but every once in a while if I see you're getting on other people's nerves, I'll kick you around a bit just to amuse 'em. I figure, if you're going to be here, contributing nothing but a pain in everyone's ass, you ought to be put to use as a comedy prop. You're a chew-toy. You come here, obviously looking to be made miserable, so once in a while I'm charitable.

Anyway, "leftist media, leftist media." That ol' thang again. Sorry, but I don't read the "leftist media"... although you probably consider everything that isn't your small stagnant pool of debunked conspiracy theories to be "leftist media." Dismissing everything as "leftist media" is an old conservative trick to feel good about staying laughably ignorant and believing horseshit. You accuse people of "leftist media" and "leftist talking points" non-stop, like nobody would possibly ever find fault with Trump unless "the media" told them to.

Everybody who thinks you're a moron is "brainwashed by the leftist media" or whatever. I know that's handy consolation to tell yourself that, but, surprise, nobody here's issued instructions on what to say first thing every morning. It's not the media that makes us think you're a moron... you just are a moron.

What I write is my own interpretation of things. I'll put a link if there's an article or something I'm talking about, but the things I'm saying are my ideas, not "the media," leftist or otherwise. It seems weird and alien to you because you don't have the capacity, but most people think. Pretty much everyone else here does.

Meanwhile, almost all you ever post are links to other things, most of them specious and irrelevant to any topic that's actually being discussed. You don't even seem to have ideas, because you don't really know much, and you have no debate skills beyond trying to distract with "what-about" bullshit... which, I hate to tell ya, isn't even actually a debate skill, it's a way to avoid debate.

But, I get it -- you're not really trying to debate, anyway, just to troll the place 'cuz you're a masochist with no pride, and I guess you think being a pest here is better than being alone. Kinda sad, but, eh, you don't matter, do what ya want.

11The New York Times op-ed... Empty Re: The New York Times op-ed... 9/6/2018, 2:32 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Norm Eisen
✔️
@NormEisen
A government official inciting the public to flood the phones of a private corporation & media outlet with harassing calls--openly interfering with its work--is a violation of the prohibition on "Misuse of Position" in 5 CFR 2635.702.  Oh, the 1st Amendment is kinda relevant too.

Sarah Sanders
✔️
@PressSec
For those of you asking for the identity of the anonymous coward:

The New York Times op-ed... DmbAPaGWsAEiK5M?format=jpg&name=small

View image on Twitter
11:24 AM - Sep 6, 2018
4,718 people are talking about this

12The New York Times op-ed... Empty Re: The New York Times op-ed... 9/6/2018, 3:37 pm

zsomething

Floridatexan wrote:Norm Eisen
✔️
@NormEisen
A government official inciting the public to flood the phones of a private corporation & media outlet with harassing calls--openly interfering with its work--is a violation of the prohibition on "Misuse of Position" in 5 CFR 2635.702.  Oh, the 1st Amendment is kinda relevant too.

Sarah Sanders
✔️
@PressSec

View image on Twitter

I would like to know how one could "tarnish the reputation" of Sarah Huckabee Sanders, at least without involving a goat or something. The woman talks religion all the time while she lies for a living. "Tarnishing her reputation" is kinda like throwing mud at Mt. McKinley.

I bet Trump's paranoia today is visible from space...

13The New York Times op-ed... Empty Re: The New York Times op-ed... 9/6/2018, 4:04 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

zsomething wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:Norm Eisen
✔️
@NormEisen

Sarah Sanders
✔️
@PressSec

View image on Twitter

I would like to know how one could "tarnish the reputation" of Sarah Huckabee Sanders, at least without involving a goat or something.   The woman talks religion all the time while she lies for a living.    "Tarnishing her reputation" is kinda like throwing mud at Mt. McKinley.

I bet Trump's paranoia today is visible from space...

The New York Times op-ed... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIYnhGRcL167haf9u8ycr82V2gGdYBC_Vc28GZRbJBEdGZ3nAt

14The New York Times op-ed... Empty Re: The New York Times op-ed... 9/6/2018, 4:07 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The New York Times op-ed... Xxres1113globaleconomymi600-resize-600x338

15The New York Times op-ed... Empty Re: The New York Times op-ed... 9/6/2018, 4:35 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Guess i'm not as impressed with this anonymous op-ed as some of you all are.

So, what's this person really saying.   The President is dangerous, so we, an anonymous group of un-elected (and unaccountable, as they are anonymous) officials are going to hinder his policies whenever and however we see fit .... for the good of the nation?   Am I getting that right?   (well, I hope the author doesn't break his/her arm patting theirself on the back)

If that be the case, I'd say this person and his/her "co-conspirators" are as, or more, dangerous than the supposedly dangerous President Trump.

First the author praises what the President has done:
We want the administration to succeed and think that many of its policies have already made America safer and more prosperous
Wait ... what?   many of Trump's policies "have already made America safer and more prosperous" ?????   Given that statement, how is it then the President is dangerous, unhinged, or whatever?

Then says:
many Trump appointees have vowed to do what we can to preserve our democratic institutions while thwarting Mr. Trump’s more misguided impulses until he is out of office.

Wait ... what?   These anonymous appointees have vowed to preserve our "democratic institutions" while at the same time secretly subverting the duly  democratically elected President?  How is that preserving democracy?

And then there's this:

Although he was elected as a Republican, the president shows little affinity for ideals long espoused by conservatives: free minds, free markets and free people.

.... and ...

There are bright spots that the near-ceaseless negative coverage of the administration fails to capture: effective deregulation, historic tax reform, a more robust military and more.

Well pardon me if that doesn't sound a bit like party-before-country, no?  

What just exactly is it this person is complaining about.  Oh ... here it is:

But these successes have come despite — not because of — the president’s leadership style, which is impetuous, adversarial, petty and ineffective.

So ... in essence this supposed high level appointee says he/she and others are subverting the President's agenda because they don't like .... his leadership style?  Is that it?   And this makes him dangerous, unhinged, or something?  Because they don't like the way he runs things in the White House?  (sounds to me more like maybe this person got his/her feelings hurt by Trump ... maybe it's Omarosa?)

I'm not defending Trump or Trumpism here, I'd have the same opinion if it was Obama ....   this un-elected anonymous appointee is not doing America any favors.  If they have a problem with how things are being run inside the White House or the administration, they should man-up (or woman-up) and come right out with it instead of trying to secretly thwart the Presidents agenda internally and via anonymous letters published in the NYT.  This is schoolchild stuff.  And they say Trump is immature?  This is the pot calling the kettle black if you ask me.  If it's for real .... I have no respect for it.   I've more to say on this ... .but I'll let it lie there for now.

Last edited by EmeraldGhost on 9/6/2018, 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

16The New York Times op-ed... Empty Re: The New York Times op-ed... 9/6/2018, 5:32 pm

2seaoat

If it's for real .... I have no respect for it.

I get it.....leave the thermo nuclear weapon codes for the fifth grader and be happy.....no worries......whistling in the dark. No, I will give a big thank you for anybody who can bide time and get us through this American nightmare. NY Times.....thank you.

17The New York Times op-ed... Empty Re: The New York Times op-ed... 9/6/2018, 6:10 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

2seaoat wrote:

I get it.....leave the thermo nuclear weapon codes for the fifth grader and be happy.....no worries......whistling in the dark.   No, I will give a big thank you for anybody who can bide time and get us through this American nightmare.  NY Times.....thank you.

Just who is it you think Trump is going to nuke, and why?  Feel free to elaborate upon that.  Seriously.

He hasn't really gotten us into any wars yet.  He's created some bull-in-a-china-shop chaos with our allies, sure ... he's done that.  But the idea Trump is going to start World War III or something, so far, seems to be just so much liberal hysteria

I'm tellin' ya Oatie ... don't discount Trump could get re-elected.   If he doesn't screw up the economy too bad; no Russian "collusion" is proved; no clearly indictable/impeachable offenses are found; he doesn't get us into WW III;  and the country doesn't go absolutely to hell in a handbasket as all the liberals have been hysterically warning about .... yeah, I can see where could get reelected (not with my help, of course .. .but I never voted for him to begin with.) And this "trade" chaos could fade away by then as well,  what with some new agreements that may, or may not, be marginally better or worse than what we had.  It'll be out of the news by 2020 anyway and people just won't care that much about it anymore.  And I haven't seen any Russian tanks rolling down my street yet either.

Recall, if you will the tale of the boy who cried wolf,  IMO, Demos and their fellow travelers in the media should probably think about cooling it just a bit all the hysterical crying wolf they've been doing since Trump came into office ... because if none of it comes true they're gonna look pretty stupid come 2020 ... and Trump will be sure to throw it all back in their collective faces and be able to claim all the more credibility with the public for it.  IMO, Demos should be focusing on the important domestic policy things Trump is not doing such as, first and foremost, solving the country's health care problems ... but also things like minimum wage and wages not keeping up with inflation; reigning in the federal budget; helping everyday Americans with the cost of sending their kids to college; retirement security and issues with our increasingly aged population; MediCare, etc Real kitchen table issues Trump and Republicans have not been helping the public with. That's what they should be focusing on if you ask me.

18The New York Times op-ed... Empty Re: The New York Times op-ed... 9/6/2018, 7:16 pm

2seaoat

In some type of tv reality show, I might agree with your observation that Trump could be reelected, but Americans are not dumb(well except those south of Montgomery), and this immoral man will not be accepted. Do I honestly think Trump could use nuclear weapons in Korea......I do by simple observation.......the South Koreans went to the North Koreans and wanted to talk. They realized that he could sleep like a baby if ten million Koreans died.......so yes.....I do not believe that a fifth grader in the white house is what our founding fathers had in mind........yet the 25th amendment was only recently passed in the last few decades, so my only hope right now is this man is immediately escorted out of the White House.

19The New York Times op-ed... Empty Re: The New York Times op-ed... 9/6/2018, 9:00 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

2seaoat wrote: .... so my only hope right now is this man is immediately escorted out of the White House.

Well, dream on 'Oatie' ... I don't think it's likely to happen. We're almost two years in now & 2020 will start ramping up within 12 months. The only chance might be if the Mueller team comes up with something clear, convincing, serious, and incontrovertible on Trump. And I'm not talking some ten or twenty year old tax issues when I say "serious." We've not really heard from Mueller and crew vis-a-vis Trump himself to date, though.

My "only hope" is some current of former moderate, sane, Republican governor or Senator with a good track record will step up to challenge Trump in the 2020 Republican primary. I don't think that's likely to happen either ... but we can always "hope", no?

20The New York Times op-ed... Empty Re: The New York Times op-ed... 9/6/2018, 9:23 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

2seaoat wrote:In some type of tv reality show, I might agree with your observation that Trump could be reelected, but Americans are not dumb(well except those south of Montgomery), and this immoral man will not be accepted.  Do I honestly think Trump could use nuclear weapons in Korea......I do by simple observation.......the South Koreans went to the North Koreans and wanted to talk.   They realized that he could sleep like a baby if ten million Koreans died.......so yes.....I do not believe that a fifth grader in the white house is what our founding fathers had in mind........yet the 25th amendment was only recently passed in the last few decades, so my only hope right now is this man is immediately escorted out of the White House.

#outbySeptember again? You've bought every leftist talkingpoint. Literally... every single one.

I remember you being able to be objective to some degree. Now you literally buy it all... hook, line, and sinker.

It's not even based on proven facts. You just pick up the perceived opinion or innuendo cause that's what you need to do to believe the next yellow journalism talkingpoint. You really ought to review your partisan blinders.

21The New York Times op-ed... Empty Re: The New York Times op-ed... 9/6/2018, 10:19 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

To my mind the more important question than who might have be the author of this op ed, is .... Why? Why was this screed written and delivered to the New York Times (under cover of anonymity) in the first place?   For what purpose?   Cui bono ?

22The New York Times op-ed... Empty Re: The New York Times op-ed... 9/6/2018, 11:13 pm

Deus X

Deus X

EmeraldGhost wrote:To my mind the more important question than who might have be the author of this op ed, is ....  Why?   Why was this screed written and delivered to the New York Times (under cover of anonymity) in the first place?   For what purpose?   Cui bono ?

Why? WHY? For the same reason Hugh Thompson put his helicopter down in the middle of the My Lai massacre and tried to stop the slaughter.

Of course you, as a bloodthirsty pig, would've been flicking your M-16 to full-auto and rockin' away at the old men and the women with babies.

The fact that you would even ask why is proof that you are a man without honor.

23The New York Times op-ed... Empty Re: The New York Times op-ed... 9/7/2018, 8:01 am

ConservaLady

ConservaLady

Nolte: Woodward Book, Anonymous NYTimes Op-Ed Reveal Trump’s Done Nothing Wrong

Trump has done nothing wrong.
Remember that…

As the corrupt media fabricate a “fitness for office” crisis, remember…

Trump has done nothing wrong.

Even those hiding behind anonymity, even those hiding behind those hiding behind anonymity, no one has made a single allegation that Trump has done anything wrong.

All this ginned up media hysteria, all this Never Trump nonsense about the 25th Amendment, all this #Resistance adulation over a glory-seeking narcissist hiding behind the skirts of the New York Times — where is this narcissist’s allegation of wrongdoing?

Go back and read the piece — there’s no allegation of wrongdoing on Trump’s part, just a coward, a preener, a saboteur with no respect for the Constitution, no respect for our electoral system, and even less respect for the American people who voted to put Trump in charge as opposed to an unelected cabal of Deep Staters.

All this hand-wringing, all this frenzy, all this invented concern over chaos in the White House, over this unprecedented moment in presidential history, what is it really about…?

No, ask yourself that.

Stop for a moment.

Take a breath.

Close your eyes.

Turn off Chuck Todd.

Put away the iPhone.

And ask yourself, what is this concocted five-alarm Constitutional crisis built on?

If you are honest with yourself, you will realize that it is built on only one thing… Grade-A, 100 percent horseshit.

Even if everything Woodward’s anonymous sources say is true… So what?

Even if everything the New York Times narcissist says is true… So what?

Look at what these failures and liars and grifters are trying to con you with… Because it has nothing to do with illegality, nothing to do with substance, and everything to do with style.

The corrupt establishment is colluding to head fake America into freaking out over Trump’s style while Trump delivers and delivers and delivers on the substance, on things that actually  matter.

Trump has an erratic management style. So what?  I’m supposed to care he burns people out, dresses them down, demands they do crazy stuff like at long last win one of these endless neocon wars?

So what?

I don’t care how Trump makes his decisions, I care about the end result of those decisions.

All this long con over Trump’s “fitness” is based on is his management style; which is meaningless inside-inside gossip for the stupid and shallow to masturbate over – a hoax, a con, a carnival barker’s sideshow.

How about if we focus on the substance for just a moment…

Our economy is booming for the first time in a freakin’ decade, manufacturing jobs are finally coming back, North Korea has stopped launching missiles, the War on Terror feels like a bad memory, ISIS is no longer lighting people on fire, Putin’s adventurism has been halted, the rule of law is returning to the Supreme Court, someone is finally paying serious attention to the plight of the working class, were out of the Paris Hoax Treaty, the Iran Deal is dead, we’re not funding the Palestinians, we’re not transporting billions in cash to terrorist nations, the media are finally being treated like the Democrat operatives they are, the Obamacare mandate is dead, black and Hispanic unemployment has hit record lows, and, and, and…

Look at that. Look at all of those accomplishments, all the substantive substance above and tell me again why I’m supposed to give even a scintilla of a damn about Trump’s style.

Style over substance, style over substance, style over substance… That is the only thing this stupid maelstrom is all about…

Trump’s enemies in the Deep State, the establishment media, and those Vichy Republicans in Never Trump, cannot touch Trump on substance, on his undeniable accomplishments, so they’re using anonymous sources and their own self-regard to try to gaslight us into believing style IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS.

Okay, let’s talk about Trump’s style, his temperament, his approach to the rule of law, our vaunted institutions, and the First Amendment…

Has Trump bent subordinates over the Resolute Desk to use them as his own personal humidor and then committed perjury? No, that was Bill Clinton’s style.

Has Trump weaponized the IRS against the American people, left four Americans to die in Benghazi, run guns to Mexican drug lords, and spied on the national media? No, that was Barack Obama’s style.

Has Trump politicized a funeral to fuel his petty grudges? No, that’s the McCain style.

Has Trump launched a war of choice with no endgame? No, that was George W. Bush’s style.

Has Trump been caught off guard by no less than the fall of the Soviet Union and 9/11; did he sucker us into an endless war because his intelligence was junk? No, that’s the Deep State’s style.

Has Trump laundered money through a law firm to hire a foreigner to approach the Russians so they can fill a dossier with lies as a means to rig an election? No, that’s Hillary’s style.

Has Trump lied to obtain warrants so he can abuse his power to surveill and spy on a presidential campaign? No, that’s the FBI’s style.

Has Trump called for violence? No, that’s CNN’s style.

Does Trump oversee an institution riddled with rapists? No, that’s Hollywood’s style.

Is Trump in charge of an institution that covers up for and enables sexual predators? No, that’s the establishment media’s style.

Does Trump stand silent as his audience boos rape victims? No, that’s Jake Tapper’s style.

Those guilty of the above want to overturn an election because Trump refuses to take their crap, enjoys cheeseburgers, fires off tweets that haven’t been focus-grouped, wants to kill the monstrous Bashar al-Assad, protects our border, and might have yodeled in a porn star’s gully 13-years-ago.

All I know is this…

For the first time since those passenger planes hit the World Trade Center 17 long years ago, Trump has at long last returned America to peace and prosperity… Something so rare, no one under the age of 30 even remembers what it’s like.

Well, let me tell you, I remember peace and prosperity, I recognize it when I see it, I see it now, and it is glorious and long overdue and hard-earned, and the guy who deserves the most credit for delivering it — all I can say is God bless his style, and goddamn the hysterics trying to gaslight me into caring about anything other than the substance his style delivers.

Last edited by ConservaLady on 9/7/2018, 8:13 am; edited 2 times in total

24The New York Times op-ed... Empty Re: The New York Times op-ed... 9/7/2018, 8:05 am

Deus X

Deus X

Uh oh.

25The New York Times op-ed... Empty Re: The New York Times op-ed... 9/7/2018, 8:14 am

ConservaLady

ConservaLady

Deus X wrote:Uh oh.

Exactly.  Yes.  "Uh oh" is right.  

Truth just walked into the room!  

Loony lying liberals go absolutely apoplectic when that happens.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum