Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Killer cop convicted!! One down, 512 to go ....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Go here: https://start.att.net/news/read/article/the_associated_press-jury_resumes_deliberating_in_extexas_officers_murd-ap/category/news ..
It's about time!! Just consider how many hundreds of Killer cops have gone free!!! Are there any good cops still wearing a badge -- by "good" I mean a cop who will turn another cop in for murdering a suspect!

2seaoat

It is very comforting to know that the American Justice system which is far from perfect got this one right. We are not the enemy. Citizens are not rag dolls that you can empty your gun because you are confused. No one should be above the law and in a couple months we will see those who think they are........being prosecuted. Thumbs up.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

2seaoat wrote:It is very comforting to know that the American Justice system which is far from perfect got this one right.  We are not the enemy.  Citizens are not rag dolls that you can empty your gun because you are confused.  No one should be above the law and in a couple months we will see those who think they are........being prosecuted.  Thumbs up.

Glad to see we agree 100% on this one. When I get pulled over in traffic now, I'm terrified the frightened cop is going to empty his Glock in me when I reach from the steering wheel to my hip pocket for my license!

It's terrible sometimes, to know your enemies are armed cowards ready to murder at a moment if you do ANYTHING. Anytime I hear a bad cop gets prison time it's great news!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum