Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

300 So-called Christian Catholic "Men of God" are actually pedephiles. Why am I not surprised?

+2
PkrBum
Wordslinger
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

"You can take your car to Jeb's, he's a good Christian"  Right. Whenever I hear some dunce proclaim that being Christian means you must be honest and good," I cringe.

In Philadelphia and in Ireland, massive Roman-Catholic horror stories of priestly abuse have been covered up by the Church for decades.  What really blows me away, is why don't we hear of more parents attacking these wolves in sheep's clothing -- if some priest put his hands on one of my grand kids, I'd find a way to castrate the S.O.B by Jesus!  But one aspect of this ghastly story, is how the parents of these abused children don't seem to DO ANYTHING FOR PAYBACK.  

Visit my home and tell me you're a good Christian and I'll know it's time to zip my wallet, protect my kids, and be ready for virtually anything.  

Maybe I'm missing something ... was the Jesus dude a pedophile too?

PkrBum

PkrBum

Muhammad certainly was... and it's still common practice along with institutional misogyny.

Deus X

Deus X

Wordslinger wrote:"You can take your car to Jeb's, he's a good Christian"  Right. Whenever I hear some dunce proclaim that being Christian means you must be honest and good," I cringe.

In Philadelphia and in Ireland, massive Roman-Catholic horror stories of priestly abuse have been covered up by the Church for decades.  What really blows me away, is why don't we hear of more parents attacking these wolves in sheep's clothing -- if some priest put his hands on one of my grand kids, I'd find a way to castrate the S.O.B by Jesus!  But one aspect of this ghastly story, is how the parents of these abused children don't seem to DO ANYTHING FOR PAYBACK.  

Visit my home and tell me you're a good Christian and I'll know it's time to zip my wallet, protect my kids, and be ready for virtually anything.  

Maybe I'm missing something ... was the Jesus dude a pedophile too?

It's not just Philadelphia and Ireland, it's ALL OVER THE WORLD and all the Pope has to do is instruct all Bishops to refer these sorts of charges to the appropriate civil authority.

Here, read this, there's thousands of these crimes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

The Pope and the entire Catholic hierarchy are complicit in a worldwide scheme to hide child sexual abuse and every person that professes Catholicism is enabling it. Silence is assent! What a disgraceful excuse for a "spiritual" practice.

zsomething

It's handy to have an organization that's based around "forgiveness" when they're gonna do so many atrocities...

Deus X

Deus X

zsomething wrote:It's handy to have an organization that's based around "forgiveness" when they're gonna do so many atrocities...

Yeah, all you have to do is confess your sins, make a good Act of Contrition, say a few Hail Marys and BINGO!, you're pure and clean as new-fallen snow.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I grew up Catholic and I don't remember a single scandal involving pedophilia. If the Catholic Church wants to survive, it should allow priests to marry and allow women to conduct services. That's one of the reasons I'm no longer Catholic...the inequality of women in the church. But most Protestant religions also treat women as 2nd class, to their detriment.

The biggest scandal I can remember was my favorite priest quitting and marrying my cousin, a nun.

Telstar

Telstar

300 So-called Christian Catholic "Men of God" are actually pedephiles.  Why am I not surprised? Haster10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum