This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2018 NFL thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: 2018 NFL thread on 9/24/2018, 8:10 pm

Monday night football should be a good game. I am interested if the Bucs are for real because the Bears will be playing them soon. The steelers are a wreck.

View user profile

27 Re: 2018 NFL thread on 9/27/2018, 12:33 pm

That kid Patrick Mahomes, for the Kansas City Chiefs is setting the world on fire.
I hope he can keep it going.

View user profile

28 Re: 2018 NFL thread on 9/27/2018, 1:40 pm

That kid Patrick Mahomes, for the Kansas City Chiefs is setting the world on fire.
I hope he can keep it going.

The bears passed on him and traded first round picks to get a qb who is still learning while Mahomes is setting the world on fire.

View user profile

29 Re: 2018 NFL thread on 9/30/2018, 3:06 pm

I have watched Bear Football for 60 years, and I have never seen one player turn an organization around in one season. Oakland lost their fricking minds to let Mack come to the Bears. He will make the Bears the number one or two defense in the league, and because of this strength, the bears can run a controlled short yard offense and generate 45 points.....I have never seen this.

View user profile

30 Re: 2018 NFL thread on 10/9/2018, 5:54 pm

The Bears went up five places during their bye week which is unheard of since they have been keeping the power ratings. I personally think they may be that good, but their secondary is suspect, and their receivers usually are MIA.

View user profile

31 Re: 2018 NFL thread on 10/14/2018, 4:44 pm

What a game! Bears at Dolphins today was one of the most exciting 4th quarters this year. Overtime-Dolphins about to win, had it on the Chicago one and fumbled. Chicago got the ball, drove it down field only to miss a FG. Then Dolphins drove it back the other way and made their 3 pointer.
I enjoyed it most of all because Ryan Tannehill was on the sidelines and Brock Osweiller was the Dolphins QB.
Oh, and also, they beat the Bears.

View user profile

32 Re: 2018 NFL thread on 10/14/2018, 11:45 pm

43 to 40 and the Patriots hand the Chiefs their first loss. Great game and Patrick Mahomes is unreal.

View user profile

33 Re: 2018 NFL thread Yesterday at 12:38 pm

Aaron pulled it off in the last 2 minutes. Set it up for a field goal to win the game. Green Bay needs to work on their defense.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum